David Cay Johnston: Trump is about to be indicted for racketeering in New York

Remember this onenleftists?

It’s Mueller time!

He’s an attack dog!

Muellers gonna nail Trumps Ass to the wall!
Oh the slow learners on the right.
Mueller in FACT provided damaging evidence against trump.
Then, it was all BLOCKED by Moscow Mitch.

Remember that?

Now trumps protection is GONE.
All he has is the ability to sue, and that's exactly what he is doing.

Why isn't Trump in prison yet? We have had these ANY DAY NOW threads for 5 years, and Trump is on the golf course, not in prison.

Weird.

Remember that?

No, I don't remember that. Tell us in detail what Mueller wanted to put in his independent report that McConnel wouldn't let in.

GO!

Remember that?

Hahahaha no Russian Collusion and you morons still believe it. Mueller was more clueless than Skidmark *Joe.

No, I don't remember that. Tell us in detail what Mueller wanted to put in his independent report that McConnel wouldn't let in.

GO!
Try staying off the spin
Mueller said there were many (I think 10) examples of obstruction

should Trump be locked up? we'll see what happens!

Dirty NY and their DIRTY journalist--even if true---do you really think DeSantis is going to expedite him?

He did? Where did he say that?
Mueller laid out 10+ examples of possible obstruction.
No, he didn't charge trump, not his job.
He pointed out that Congress can still investigate but of course McConnell blocked any attempt to investigate.

In each of these situations, Mueller found evidence that Trump took steps to harm an investigation, had the ability to harm an investigation and had a personal motivation to harm the investigation.

The decision not to charge Trump with a crime means the President and his allies can claim a clean victory following the nearly two-year probe, but the evidence Mueller gathered and that Congress can still investigate suggests that conclusions about the President’s actions could still come.

So...if this does go to trial, Trump will have his lawyers play the delay game. If by some miracle the liberal DA is able to get a conviction, Trump is then pardoned by President DeSantis.

All those past years pos trump had congressional protection.
All those claims were bound to fail, because.....you know....corrupt (R) protection.

Why you clowns want him protected is weird.

This is Cyrus Vance.
When Cyrus Vance fails for the first time about pos trump, then let me know.
If Cyrus Vance and Crew cannot indict trump, then I'll let it all go.

Until then, this is entirely a NEW BALLGAME.
Of course Trump will be prosecuted for anything the dems can find so they can tie him up in court eliminating his chance to run again for President in 2024. They may even succeed in putting him in jail.

But by that time a Trump supporting Republican will be setting in the Oval Office and pardon Trump If he is convicted and sentenced to prison.

Mueller laid out 10+ examples of possible obstruction.
No, he didn't charge trump, not his job.
He pointed out that Congress can still investigate but of course McConnell blocked any attempt to investigate.

In each of these situations, Mueller found evidence that Trump took steps to harm an investigation, had the ability to harm an investigation and had a personal motivation to harm the investigation.

The decision not to charge Trump with a crime means the President and his allies can claim a clean victory following the nearly two-year probe, but the evidence Mueller gathered and that Congress can still investigate suggests that conclusions about the President’s actions could still come.
Wait. The claim was that Mitch McConnel prevented Mueller from providing evidence. Now you are saying Mueller did.

Have your handlers make up your mind, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

Wait. The claim was that Mitch McConnel prevented Mueller from providing evidence. Now you are saying Mueller did.

Have your handlers make up your mind, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:
Proving again that you are an idiot.
Quote me on your lameass claim

Forum List

Back