What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dave Chappelle on SNL last year.

Hellokitty

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Meh, Chappelle is funnier than this. The jokes on TRUMP were lazy, but provided cover for the homophobia and misogyny jokes. No jokes on Biden despite having endless material to pull exposed his chains.

OP
Mikey G

Mikey G

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Meh, Chappelle is funnier than this. The jokes on TRUMP were lazy, but provided cover for the homophobia and misogyny jokes. No jokes on Biden despite having endless material to pull exposed his chains.
There was a time when he lost it and wasn't funny at all, but I agree that he has been funnier . And it wouldn't surprise me if staffers told him to "lay off the Biden jokes".

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It is hard to respect someone who voted for Joe Biden with all of the racist comments that he has made.

bidenisaracistposdemocratxhckch.jpg

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I didn't watch it despite loving Dave Chappelle.

After the whole George Floyd thing he kind of turned into someone I didn't want to listen to anymore and didn't find insightful or savvy. After I saw some things he did after that I quit watching him and just stuck to everything he did previous to it.

OP
Mikey G

Mikey G

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I didn't watch it despite loving Dave Chappelle.

After the whole George Floyd thing he kind of turned into someone I didn't want to listen to anymore and didn't find insightful or savvy. After I saw some things he did after that I quit watching him and just stuck to everything he did previous to it.
My 2 favs are Clayton Bigsby and when he plays Reggie in Nutty Professor.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$132.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List