Dave Chappelle on SNL last year.

Meh, Chappelle is funnier than this. The jokes on TRUMP were lazy, but provided cover for the homophobia and misogyny jokes. No jokes on Biden despite having endless material to pull exposed his chains.

Meh, Chappelle is funnier than this. The jokes on TRUMP were lazy, but provided cover for the homophobia and misogyny jokes. No jokes on Biden despite having endless material to pull exposed his chains.
There was a time when he lost it and wasn't funny at all, but I agree that he has been funnier . And it wouldn't surprise me if staffers told him to "lay off the Biden jokes".

It is hard to respect someone who voted for Joe Biden with all of the racist comments that he has made.

bidenisaracistposdemocratxhckch.jpg

I didn't watch it despite loving Dave Chappelle.

After the whole George Floyd thing he kind of turned into someone I didn't want to listen to anymore and didn't find insightful or savvy. After I saw some things he did after that I quit watching him and just stuck to everything he did previous to it.

I didn't watch it despite loving Dave Chappelle.

After the whole George Floyd thing he kind of turned into someone I didn't want to listen to anymore and didn't find insightful or savvy. After I saw some things he did after that I quit watching him and just stuck to everything he did previous to it.
My 2 favs are Clayton Bigsby and when he plays Reggie in Nutty Professor.

New Topics

Forum List

Back