daunte wright esate being sued buy his victims

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

So if his family gets money for his death they got to give it to his victims. wirght shot two people and was gang banger. entresting. not saying the cops shouldnt be held resposbile for that bullet either. dont look like anyone is winning in this mess/

So if his family gets money for his death they got to give it to his victims. wirght shot two people and was gang banger. entresting. not saying the cops shouldnt be held resposbile for that bullet either. dont look like anyone is winning in this mess/
Looks like a fucking woman to me.

Apparently he is no better then the cop. except the cop accidently shot.

I wonder if English is the OP's second language, as they don't really have the words right. It's "by", and not "buy". One means that something was the cause of something (by), and the other means to purchase something (buy). They also apparently can't spell, as it's not "enteresting", it's "interesting".

Maybe the OP is a Russian or Chinese 'bot.

I wonder if English is the OP's second language, as they don't really have the words right. It's "by", and not "buy". One means that something was the cause of something (by), and the other means to purchase something (buy). They also apparently can't spell, as it's not "enteresting", it's "interesting".

no i have dysgraphia troll

Wow.......................you can spell that, yet you can't spell simple words, or tell the difference between "by" and "buy"? Interesting.

Wow.......................you can spell that, yet you can't spell simple words, or tell the difference between "by" and "buy"? Interesting.
stfu troll

Forum List

Back