Dastardly Dave Chapelle to perform shows in support of Acerbic Andrew Yang's presidential race!

So then why is it virtue signaling to not vote for sh*tty candidates?
Voting for the best candidate that can win is a practical use of your vote.

The best President would be Jesus Christ, but since He can't win, voting for him openly would be Virtue Signalling, not a practical use of my vote.

So then why is it virtue signaling to not vote for sh*tty candidates?
Voting for the best candidate that can win is a practical use of your vote.

The best President would be Jesus Christ, but since He can't win, voting for him openly would be Virtue Signalling, not a practical use of my vote.
On that I definitely agree. If someone is regularly announcing they voted for Jesus Christ that is nothing but a virtue signal. However voting for a non sh*tty candidate who is running is smart in my book regardless of what polls claim their odds are.

It seems that Dave Chapelle's net worth is around 50 million. Does he like loser Yang enough to risk his fortune? Crazy stuff happens on the left these days.
I dont think Chapelle is risking squat.

If a comedian could sway my vote Chapelle would do as well as anyone.

But Yang?

Supporting Yang is like supporting a 3rd Party. It's main purpose is Virtue Signalling.
Curious, why you think that. If you like him and his platform why can't you support him?

Because he is not actually running to be President?

It seems that Dave Chapelle's net worth is around 50 million. Does he like loser Yang enough to risk his fortune? Crazy stuff happens on the left these days.

But Yang?

Supporting Yang is like supporting a 3rd Party. It's main purpose is Virtue Signalling.
Curious, why you think that. If you like him and his platform why can't you support him?

I was unaware he had dropped out of the campaign. I guess I should probably know but when did this happen?

But Yang?

I was unaware he had dropped out of the campaign. I guess I should probably know but when did this happen?

He never dropped in.

On that I definitely agree. If someone is regularly announcing they voted for Jesus Christ that is nothing but a virtue signal. However voting for a non sh*tty candidate who is running is smart in my book regardless of what polls claim their odds are.
Jesus Christ is 0.0000001% less likely than Yang to win.

If you can't see that, you p r.c oba bbn lying thought Avanatti has a chance.

But Yang?

He never dropped in.
Ok. Well he was in every democratic debate until the last one and I’ve seen nothing that announced he’s dropping out of the race.

But Yang?

He never dropped in.
Ok. Well he was in every democratic debate until the last one and I’ve seen nothing that announced he’s dropping out of the race.

That's nice
(Pat's head)

So if Yang’s your guy you should just support Sanders or Biden because?

So if Yang’s your guy you should just support Sanders or Biden because?

Your guy for what?

The poster didn't say he dropped out. The poster said he wasn't running to be POTUS.
Pretty impressive to earn your right onto a Presidential debate stage when you aren’t running for President.

The poster didn't say he dropped out. The poster said he wasn't running to be POTUS.
Pretty impressive to earn your right onto a Presidential debate stage when you aren’t running for President.

Some people are impressed easily.
In 2016 Bernie made it on stage too.
At no point was he running to be President - he and everyone else understood that it was Hillary's turn.
Bernie was leading what he felt was a movement - he knew that he wasn't going to be President.

Yang is not much different.

Forum List

Back