Bull Ring DarkFury VS TNHarley

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
This will be a tag team event and my choice for a tag team partner is the one the only Bruce_T_Laney .
TNHarley Will announce his pick in the thread.

THE TOPIC............
The FOUR of us will try and decide who is the dumbest f#cking poster at USMB.
Is it?
Guno?
rderp?
"Mem"?
LoneLaugher?
Luddly?
Or ?
Or a host of others. Grab some popcorn and enjoy while the four of us try to pin down just WHO is the most ignorant poster here.

NOTICE
Please remember "Bull Ring" rules apply and you are not to comment but can vote.

Fury

• Banned
I would start by arguing that rdead is one of the most ignorant posters here based on the fact his posts are often if not always discredited by facts before he posts them.

My judge nominees might have been a good choice for a partner damnit
Either of you down?

Either of you down?

You have your work cut out for you all....some of the posters on here should have their USMB cards revoked. You should pick SeniorChief...the man knows stupid when he sees it

Either of you down?

You have your work cut out for you all....some of the posters on here should have their USMB cards revoked. You should pick SeniorChief...the man knows stupid when he sees it
To the contrary my dear, they make it very easy :)

There is one that would get my vote, when he/she is mentioned I'll mark it a winner

TNHarley The thing I think gives Guno an edge is he is a "cross over" retard. Politics/religion AND general. BUT Matthew has also shown some outright confusion in all three as well. "Mutt" is one stupid mother f#cker.

Forum List

Back