Dangerous Cult Leader Calls for Coup Against Congress

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I'm going to start getting my news from the Babylon Bee. They are more accurate than CNN, MSLSD

The dangerous cult leader encouraged his followers to protest at the Capitol, but to remain peaceful, which is an obvious instance of inciting violence, according to leading language experts and journalists.

"Let's all remain peaceful," he said, which clearly meant, "Go burn down the Capitol Building."

"No violence!" added the deranged lunatic, which, according to the New York Times, was a dog whistle for "Minions, attack!"

"Go home," he added, which meant, "Keep pressing the attack! We will not be defeated! Blow stuff up!"

At publishing time, Trump had said, "I've always encouraged peaceful protesting," which meant he wanted his followers to go ransack an Arby's.

CNN said it was Trump fault, i think they almost felt they could have said he was there.
I think it is to the point that in the right corner of the screen on CNN you see the words, "It's all Trump's fault."

He even managed to get Antifa to riot and destroy and kill.

He's powerful like that.

This thread is code for a revolution

Is it not?

We see through you better than you can.
Commie Harris has promised to bail us out
She ain't going to bail out no white devil fool!

Think again.
That's why Trump called for the African wing of the trump cult to do his bidding

Clarence Thomas has been chosen to turn over tables and take whips to the Democrat Congress members

Is it not?

Think again.
That's why Trump called for the African wing of the trump cult
Just hearing those words makes me want to burn something to the ground.

Incredible power he has.

If only he would use those powers for good.

CNN said it was Trump fault, i think they almost felt they could have said he was there.
I think it is to the point that in the right corner of the screen on CNN you see the words, "It's all Trump's fault."

He's powerful like that.
Votto, CNN are such rotten leftie but i saw worst here in one French media a politicien for Macaroni he was talking about what happen at the capitol , he said what could we expect from the little white American Man, i jump from my seat , what a asshole !

He's powerful like that.
Votto, CNN are such rotten leftie but i saw worst here in one French media a politicien for Macaroni he was talking about what happen at the capitol , he said what could we expect from the little white American Man, i jump from my seat , what a asshole !
Well he is a white cracker racist, so what are you upset about?

You're upset that Trump is misunderstood and really orange, right?

Is it not?

Think again.
That's why Trump called for the African wing of the trump cult
Just hearing those words makes me want to burn something to the ground.

Incredible power he has.

If only he would use those powers for good.
His words have an amazing power to cause symptoms of rabies among Biden voters

He's powerful like that.
Well he is a white cracker racist, so what are you upset about?

You're upset that Trump is misunderstood and really orange, right?
I am upset because he talk freely against the white American people who vote for Trump...Them they are allow.

Were you excited the night of the fraud ?

5FUF8dWU4l (1).jpeg

View attachment 441310

Giuliani is going to lose his license to practice law over his lies about voter fraud.

View attachment 441310
Look at that gap in my state, michigan. I went to bed at 10 pm knowing that PRESIDENT Trump carried Michigan.

Dems have lost the trust of the American People. This wont end well for the Democrats

View attachment 441310

Giuliani is going to lose his license to practice law over his lies about voter fraud.
There are no lies except from people like you

these lunatics think they can stop the count and declare victory when they are ahead...
such a messed up twisted fantasy world they are living in...

and they are surprised to find out people are uncomfortable to be in an airplane with them...

Forum List

Back