Damn! Putin Sounds More American than Obama!

What do Republican think when their obvious racism is thrown back into their faces?
Is racism all you people ever think about?

No, we also think about all the damage Republicans have caused the country since Reagan. Shall we go over the list again? They've given us plenty of material.

Bullshit. If Republicans had caused so much damage you would harp about that instead your repeated lies accusing them of racism when everyone knows that it is the Democrats who cornered that market 150 years ago.

The Founding Fathers would have agreed with Putin, the head of state of Russia, instead of Obama.

WTF is happening to OUR country? It is time for the adults to put the kids back in the playroom and take charge again.

Putin's Eerily Persuasive Message to Barack Obama | Independent Journal Review

To white wingers, of course Putin sounds more American.

Putin taps into a growing anti-minority fervor - CSMonitor.com

Or does he just sound more "Republican"?

You are pathetic.

Those who support the admin on the Syrian issue want no more gassed children.

You do, R. C., which makes you a commie symp.

your post is very silly, jake.

Starkey is a troll and not even a very good one. He just says whatever he thinks will piss people off, even if it shows him to be a moron.

Trolls are like that sometimes when they don't have an IQ above room temperature.

I have to disagree on that. As trolls go, Starkey is masterful. It's a sad, essentially pathological, role to aspire to, but he does it well.

Last edited:
No one is saying that, you damned liar

If you support Syria against the US, if you support Assad, if you support Putin and Russia against the USA, then you are un-American.

Where did I say I supported any of them, jack ass?

No where did I do such a thing. I support our armed forces; I just don't lie about them, something you would never understand.

This President is shaping up to be the worst President of our nations history.

He should go back to the gay bath-houses in Chicago where Rahm Emanuel found him.

When historians point out that Bush was the worst president in American history, they have, well, "history" to go on.

Those same historians won't see Obama as the worst, or even as bad, they will see this Republican Party as the worst and most disastrous, ignorant and bigoted party in history. A party that produced presidents that went from bad to awful, Reagan to Bush. And no rewriting of history will help them.

Not all in comparison with the crap put out on the Board the last few days about Syria, L. K.

War is awful, and the reactionaries are all running around shaking their hands in the air as if they care about Syrians. They don't.

I served for years on active duty and was the NBC guy in the unit for two years: gas is awful.

What the hell. Its not like they're fetuses, you know.

Read the replies to my post in the CDZ concerning help for refugees - rw's there are very openly saying they don't care about the human beings. And, these are the same people who sided against their own country and their own president when he ordered the death of bin laden.

Its not JUST that they're commie sympathizers. Its that they are on ANY side as long as its not the US.

No one is saying that, you damned liar

If you support Syria against the US, if you support Assad, if you support Putin and Russia against the USA, then you are un-American.

If you oppose Obama, you are racist.

Maybe, maybe not but Jake is right.

You anti-America and anti-Americans are free to leave anytime.

Send us a postcard from Russia but never forget that it was progressives who fought the country you now want to bring down. While the cs conservatives were whining that they wanted to bow down to a king, the progressives were fighting for a new country for you you to trash.

Which leader is directing his country to spy on its citizens?

If you think Putin isn't spying on his citizens, you're delusional.

He's a ex-KGB agent himself.

[/QUOTE]

it was okay with you rw's when it was Cheney and his butler, Bush and with NO oversight. Now, though, all of sudden, you're all kinds of self righteous.

In case you rw's forgot, Putin is RUSSIA.

Think, rw's. THINK.

If you oppose Obama, you are racist.

Maybe, maybe not but Jake is right.

You anti-America and anti-Americans are free to leave anytime.

Send us a postcard from Russia but never forget that it was progressives who fought the country you now want to bring down. While the cs conservatives were whining that they wanted to bow down to a king, the progressives were fighting for a new country for you you to trash.

So that all's that left is yes-men. That could work.

1209129_639332956088573_1664318863_n.jpg

You traitors are free to leave anytime.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

your post is very silly, jake.

Starkey is a troll and not even a very good one. He just says whatever he thinks will piss people off, even if it shows him to be a moron.

Trolls are like that sometimes when they don't have an IQ above room temperature.

I have to disagree on that. As trolls go, Starkey is masterful. It's a sad, essentially pathological, role to aspire to, but he does it well.

Well I would break this down into what makes a good troll, but I don't want to help any of them do more damage to rational discussion, so I will leave it at that.

Now if by 'masterful troll' you means someone acting like a liar, grafter, hateful bigot, Death camp guard racist and/or sex pervert addict, then yeah, RDean might be a master.

And yet, here you are. Defending:
Damn! Putin Sounds More American than Obama!
Not my fault you don't see the enemy within.

I see you and I see the Republican Party. America's true enemies.

You don't see anything, because you don't give the people you disagree with a single moment of consideration about what they say. You are an ideologue, a partisan wack job who spews stupid inanities day after day. You, Starkey and Zona seem to be in a death match to see who can post the most absurdities for the year.

Where did I say I supported any of them, jack ass?

No where did I do such a thing. I support our armed forces; I just don't lie about them, something you would never understand.

This President is shaping up to be the worst President of our nations history.

He should go back to the gay bath-houses in Chicago where Rahm Emanuel found him.

When historians point out that Bush was the worst president in American history, they have, well, "history" to go on.

Those same historians won't see Obama as the worst, or even as bad, they will see this Republican Party as the worst and most disastrous, ignorant and bigoted party in history. A party that produced presidents that went from bad to awful, Reagan to Bush. And no rewriting of history will help them.

This is just a pristine example of how irrational you are.

I ask you what I said that makes you think I support Putin, and you respond with how evil the GOP is, and I am not even a member of the GOP.

This proves you are a dumbass of the rankest order, ignorant, unable to grasp what is written to you, and that you have no honest intent to engage in discussion.

You are nothing more than a drive-by spam-bot set up by a neoMarxist racist who is hoping that the Democratic Party can actually destroy the black community from within.

Not all in comparison with the crap put out on the Board the last few days about Syria, L. K.

War is awful, and the reactionaries are all running around shaking their hands in the air as if they care about Syrians. They don't.

I served for years on active duty and was the NBC guy in the unit for two years: gas is awful.

What the hell. Its not like they're fetuses, you know.

Read the replies to my post in the CDZ concerning help for refugees - rw's there are very openly saying they don't care about the human beings. And, these are the same people who sided against their own country and their own president when he ordered the death of bin laden.

Its not JUST that they're commie sympathizers. Its that they are on ANY side as long as its not the US.

Oh, bullshit. If any of them are posting that they don't care about human lives, then they are nothing more than libtard posers, like the guy that goes by 'rightwinger'. And as to the rightwingers who are genuine, it is far more likely that you are misreading them since you don't bother to consider the details of what people say to you, your twisted irrational and ignorant mind is probably misinterpreting them, and you really don't give a shit anyway, you just want to smear them.

The reactionary right as exemplified seem to have far more in common with Putin and Russian values than they do with American values. Reactionaries love strong man power, they love herd mentality, and they are anti-republican in political values. Nothing new here. Unsubscribe.

Forum List

Back