Dak blames the refs and not him sucking for 3 1/2 quarters.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The number one offense in the league did nothing for over 3 quarters and the only reason they had a prayer was Jimmy G threw a bonehead interception late that gave the Cowboys life. So they go on a desperation drive, Dak downs the ball in bounds with no time left and blames the Umpire for not touching the ball quick enough. That's part of why he is not a winner, he doesn't take responsibility. He looks like a world beater against weak teams but he brain locks and chokes in the big game.

tenor.gif

0f6a791762cc2ef92edb37a09264267e.jpg

The number one offense in the league did nothing for over 3 quarters and the only reason they had a prayer was Jimmy G threw a bonehead interception late that gave the Cowboys life. So they go on a desperation drive, Dak downs the ball in bounds with no time left and blames the Umpire for not touching the ball quick enough. That's part of why he is not a winner, he doesn't take responsibility. He looks like a world beater against weak teams but he brain locks and chokes in the big game.
I thought the refs did plenty to even give Dallas the ball in that last minute. 49ers got the first down.

Dont forget Jimmy G not letting his tackle get reset on the 4th and inches. Had he done that the Cowboys never see the ball again. Denile isnt just a river in Egypt.

I thought the refs did plenty to even give Dallas the ball in that last minute. 49ers got the first down.

I didn’t see Dallas complain about the refs when they used replay to overturn a 49er first down that would have ended the game.

But because Dak is too stupid to get down quickly and get the ball to the ref …it must be the refs fault

I think I saw the zebras stop the clock on questionable calls three times during the C'boys last possession effectively giving Dak three more time outs. The last three minutes of that bullshit reminded me of why I quit watching that bullshit league. If the game ain't exciting enough, we'll make it exciting artificially--NFL.

I think I saw the zebras stop the clock on questionable calls three times during the C'boys last possession effectively giving Dak three more time outs. The last three minutes of that bullshit reminded me of why I quit watching that bullshit league. If the game ain't exciting enough, we'll make it exciting artificially--NFL.
The Refs like to get their TV time too. :)

New Topics

Forum List

Back