Daily Reminder: Biden is winning friends and…

There is evidence. I even posted a video of it on this very thread.

You and your colossal denial complex are choosing to ignore it.

That is willful ignorance, Coyote. Evidence doesn't pull any punches on your feelings. It's evidence.
A video is only as honest or complete as it’s maker intends. If evidence were that compelling it have compelled the DoJ to action. It isn’t denial, it is a logical look at the so called evidence, which has not withstood scrutiny. Logic has nothing to do with feelings.

I already have you bookmarked. No need. And an apology is not forthcoming.

I already acknowledged nothing will happen. This government is too corrupt to admit its mistakes or fix them. But that does not preclude the veracity of the evidence being presented.

In short, the lack of action does not negate the evidence.

I like having informed opinions, not emotional ones. And since I have heard the evidence, or seen it, my opinion is that Biden is illegitimate.

In sum: You can shove that high and mighty act back where you pulled it out of. Thanks.
It sounds like you are saying it doesn’t matter what happens, nothing will change your mind.

It sounds like you are saying it doesn’t matter what happens, nothing will change your mind.

Not quite.

Facts and evidence change my mind, not sanctimonious lectures by other people claiming that our election system is flawless and without fault.

Despite the evidence, nothing will change, our election system will remain vulnerable to fraud and/malfeasance. That's all I meant by that.

All real Americans support Joe Biden.

Those who attack our Democracy do not
I respectfully disagree. I support our country however I don't support the direction Biden wants to o. I am not for adding debt, I believe that is spelling long term disaster for Americans and it will last decades after I am dead and gone. Being concerned about the welfare of our country is being a real American, being irresponsible with spending is unAmerican.

A video is only as honest or complete as it’s maker intends.

Of course. And I have no reason to believe that the person who posted such a video would be dishonest. Dishonest is taking snippets and posting them out of context.

The person in the video I posted was stating his findings. If he stated anything that would have put the evidence into doubt, I would have never posted it, in fact, I would have dismissed the evidence altogether... ergo I would have never been compelled to post in this thread in the beginning.

So, to be frank, the honesty of the person who published the video is irrelevant.

If evidence were that compelling it have compelled the DoJ to action.
Not this DoJ. It wouldn't do anything that would result in the current administration abdicating the White House. See where I'm going with this?

It isn’t denial, it is a logical look at the so called evidence, which has not withstood scrutiny.
What scrutiny? Yours? Liberal pundits and talking heads? Biased independent fact-checkers?

The people in the video are people who have actually scrutinized the data and the evidence. I'd sooner trust them than those who claim to have scrutinized said evidence from afar.

Remember, these people are testifying under oath, if they are perjuring the AZ Senate, that is a crime. Do you think these people would willingly lie to them about an issue with such gravitas?

It isn’t denial, it is a logical look at the so called evidence, which has not withstood scrutiny. Logic has nothing to do with feelings.

It is denial. The only scrutiny you seem to be interested in is that of people who fit within your ideological worldview, whose results only reaffirm your personal biases on the matter.

Logic dictates that you will attempt to dismiss the evidence out of hand rather than acknowledge its credibility.

I'll ask this again... what 80 million? Because this has to be the most underwhelming support of a president I have ever seen. Lets you know how much the election was stolen.

Real Americans support Truth, Justice and the American Way

Assaulting our Democracy does not qualify

WOW, stop the presses! We agree that this is NOT the way America behaves!

Seattle%20Works%20With%20Protesters%20To%20Reconfigure%20CHOP-M.jpg

seattle-riot-2020-L.jpg

2021%20May-X3.jpg

Booze-X2.jpg

Seattle_Capital_Hill_Autonomous_Zone_Precint-M.png

Rightwinger, so glad to see you have finally come over from the dark side and joined America.

I'll ask this again... what 80 million? Because this has to be the most underwhelming support of a president I have ever seen. Lets you know how much the election was stolen.
Hey dumbass, 80 million people have never voted for a President before Biden

What are you talking about

It is denial. The only scrutiny you seem to be interested in is that of people who fit within your ideological worldview, whose results only reaffirm your personal biases on the matter.

Logic dictates that you will attempt to dismiss the evidence out of hand rather than acknowledge its credibility.
Projection much?

I have pointed how multiple levels of scrutiny, from both sides of the aisle, havr found no substance to the ckains and they have accesz to far more info than we do yet you dismiss them out of hand.

What is the difference between my attitude toward Trump and yours toward Biden?

Our attitude toward Biden is supported by his actions.

Your attitude toward Trump is unfounded as Trump did a tremendous job. That is what you hate, you so badly wanted to elect a woman to the Oval Office and you failed. No matter who had won for the Republicans, the venom would have been the same. What made matters worse for you is the incredibly great job done by Trump. That was worse than losing the election.

Justice? For what? Hurt feelings I guess. Well.. F’ your feelings! When you lose fair and square but bitch like a sore loser… you deserve the pain. Feel it and remember it. Your guys lost. 81M > 73M.

IF the Democrats are so certain that there was no corruption or rigging in the 2020 Presidential Election, why aren't they leading the parade in every county in the nation begging for audits?

IF the Democrats are so certain that there was no corruption or rigging in the 2020 Presidential Election, why aren't they leading the parade in every county in the nation begging for audits?
We’ve had audits and recounts ad nauseum.

It’s pure nonsense

Forum List

Back