Daily News is about to Dox gun owners using records of normal Americans who have gun permits. This is why we oppose registration of any kind.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As the democrat party brown shirts, antifa and black lives matter, burn, loot, beat and murder American citizens in democrat party controlled cities.....it is becoming apparent that the democrat party activists who control the press are doing their part to help this effort....

This is why we fight to keep the vote secret and why we fight to keep gun ownership secret.....left wing democrat party fascists will do anything to get power....

I have a concealed weapons permit, but a person doesn't need to own a gun to get one of those.

I don't worry about the State of Florida taking my guns, simply because the State of Florida doesn't know I have them...

As the democrat party brown shirts, antifa and black lives matter, burn, loot, beat and murder American citizens in democrat party controlled cities.....it is becoming apparent that the democrat party activists who control the press are doing their part to help this effort....

This is why we fight to keep the vote secret and why we fight to keep gun ownership secret.....left wing democrat party fascists will do anything to get power....

Not worried about being doxed in TN, as it would not change the fact that I carry. TN is more likely to grant no permit carry (which I do not agree with) than be part of a move to disarm legally armed Tennesseans.

When they do let us know.

If someone ever in a situation of this nature (Hospital environment) asks me a question like this, I will in turn ask them if they perform oral sex on their significant other...

I will sue the motherfucking fuck out of them. I will settle for their suicide only.

Not worried about being doxed in TN, as it would not change the fact that I carry. TN is more likely to grant no permit carry (which I do not agree with) than be part of a move to disarm legally armed Tennesseans.
The 2nd amendment is the only permit required.

I will sue the motherfucking fuck out of them. I will settle for their suicide only.

Ouchy

I have mine from state of TN, signed off by DHS. I don't agree with no permit required carry. I have seen too many total idiots (supposedly trained) military and civilian around weapons and weapons ranges. Likewise the knowledge of when and under what circumstances you will probably not be prosecuted for shooting is the stuff of fantasy to many people out there and on this message board. You even read of cops shooting each other in cross fires. We need more required training, not less.

What happened to the doxing?

I have mine from state of TN, signed off by DHS. I don't agree with no permit required carry. I have seen too many total idiots (supposedly trained) military and civilian around weapons and weapons ranges. Likewise the knowledge of when and under what circumstances you will probably not be prosecuted for shooting is the stuff of fantasy to many people out there and on this message board. You even read of cops shooting each other in cross fires. We need more required training, not less.
Training is a great idea, very valuable and I strongly urge everyone to get some.

Mandating it is a horrible idea, and should never be done.

Training is a great idea, very valuable and I strongly urge everyone to get some.

Mandating it is a horrible idea, and should never be done.
You sir are a trusting sole. I am not.

Forum List

Back