DACA is not what Democrats say it is here are the facts

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
DACA Is Not What the Democrats Say It Is. Here Are the Facts.

Some members of Congress are threatening to block government funding unless Congress provides amnesty to so-called Dreamers—the illegal aliens included in President Barack Obama’s Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program, which President Donald Trump is ending.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See the democratic nutjobs want you to pay for all this bs, they just don't put it all in plain terms they like to lead their sheep down the path of BS fabricating what laws/bills/ etc. really are so they use altering speeches and text to make their sheep believe one thing when really it's something else kind of like that asshole Obama did during both his runs as the pos of president he was.

I can live with the dreamers staying as legal residents if things like change migration are ended and a line in the sand is drawn such that immigration laws are actually enforced henceforth. Reagan tried something similar but the enforcement part didn’t happen. Fool me once, shame on me.

I am actually torn on the dreamer issue because I actually know some of the kids that fall into this category that are really good kids. I also realize that not only is the law blind but the law can at times be harsh. The law breaks down when we don’t enforce it because of feelings.

• Banned
I can live with the dreamers staying as legal residents if things like change migration are ended and a line in the sand is drawn such that immigration laws are actually enforced henceforth. Reagan tried something similar but the enforcement part didn’t happen. Fool me once, shame on me.

I am actually torn on the dreamer issue because I actually know some of the kids that fall into this category that are really good kids. I also realize that not only is the law blind but the law can at times be harsh. The law breaks down when we don’t enforce it because of feelings.

No other Country allows people to have a baby and they become automatic citizens.

If they cam here legally in the first place they wouldn't have to worry , it is not fair to those who paid and waited to come here.

our tax dollars pay for these mother fkrs.......................... They get everything free while American kids don't qualify for the same dam bs.

They fill the slots of colleges that your kids can't...................

The same thing happened again under one of the Bushes. The President tried to make a deal with Congress, under which extant invading foreign criminals would be given amnesty, in exchange for very string enforcement to prevent any further invasion. Once again, Congress willfully failed to hold up its side of the deal. A new batch of invading criminals were allowed to stay, but nothing was done to keep any more from coming in.

Given how it has played out twice before, Mr. Trump would be an idiot to try to make that same deal again.

• Banned
25446151_1532643220147078_2445206920217906483_n.jpg

Legal residents, okay. Citizens? Never.

Legal residents, okay. Citizens? Never.
Their babies would be citizens.

No wall, no DACA. Also,,if the Dems shutdown the government over this, President Trump should tell the Federal Workers they will not get pay for the time they are not working. It pissed me off the Fed workers would be off two weeks or more and they'd get back pay when Congress started funding again. No work, no pay. That's what most taxpayers deal with.

No wall, no DACA. Also,,if the Dems shutdown the government over this, President Trump tells the Federal Workers will not get pay for the time they are not working. It pissed me off the Fed workers would be off two weeks or more and they'd get back pay when Congress started funding again. No work, no pay. That's what most taxpayers deal with.
Based on the pass, if I were a Fed worker, I would be hoping for a so called government shutdown because.....
government shutdown = paid vacation.

No wall, no DACA. Also,,if the Dems shutdown the government over this, President Trump tells the Federal Workers will not get pay for the time they are not working. It pissed me off the Fed workers would be off two weeks or more and they'd get back pay when Congress started funding again. No work, no pay. That's what most taxpayers deal with.
Based on the pass, if I were a Fed worker, I would be hoping for a so called government shutdown because.....
government shutdown = paid vacation.
That's right. If Fed workers knew they got nothing for being off, they would pressure the Democrats to make a deal. Time to get tough. Trump being a businessman, not paying for no work makes total sense.

Forum List

Back