D.C...solution to gun crime? "Some dudes need to go to jail...." The democrat party creating gun crime again....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Wow.......imagine if you caught a gun criminal.....then imagine if you actually prosecuted that gun criminal....imagine further if that gun criminal was sentenced to 30 years in prison, no parole...

You would have 30 years where that guy wasn't shooting at people over and over again...

Someone in Washington, D.C. may have finally realized this strategy...

The Post reports that neighborhood residents are struggling to find solutions to this crime epidemic. One woman, a former member of the local Advisory Neighborhood Commission, came up with a novel idea. She told the Post:

There’s that small element who, in my opinion, just don’t want to change. We’ve continued to throw resources at people, but at some point you have to say, ‘That’s not working,’ Some of these dudes need to go to jail.
They do, indeed. I’ve been saying for years that America has an under-incarceration problem.

Unfortunately, the prevailing thinking holds just the opposite. The prevailing view, reflected in the bipartisan, Trump-supported First Step Act jailbreak legislation, is that too many Americans are already in jail.

Wow.......imagine if you caught a gun criminal.....then imagine if you actually prosecuted that gun criminal....imagine further if that gun criminal was sentenced to 30 years in prison, no parole...

You would have 30 years where that guy wasn't shooting at people over and over again...

Someone in Washington, D.C. may have finally realized this strategy...

The Post reports that neighborhood residents are struggling to find solutions to this crime epidemic. One woman, a former member of the local Advisory Neighborhood Commission, came up with a novel idea. She told the Post:

They do, indeed. I’ve been saying for years that America has an under-incarceration problem.

Unfortunately, the prevailing thinking holds just the opposite. The prevailing view, reflected in the bipartisan, Trump-supported First Step Act jailbreak legislation, is that too many Americans are already in jail.

I prefer the old fashion way to treat gun criminals.. That way there could never be a chance for repeat offenders.

Forum List

Back