Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I would like to know what this "new normal" is he is referring to

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Wednesday called the coronavirus pandemic gripping his state and the nation's largest city a "transformative" experience, adding that the country is “never going to be the same.”

“We are never going to be the same; we can’t forget what happened here,” Cuomo said at his daily coronavirus briefing. "I don't think we get back to normal. We get to a new normal.”

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Wednesday called the coronavirus pandemic gripping his state and the nation's largest city a "transformative" experience, adding that the country is “never going to be the same.”

“We are never going to be the same; we can’t forget what happened here,” Cuomo said at his daily coronavirus briefing. "I don't think we get back to normal. We get to a new normal.”

My, my how quickly we Americans surrender our constitutional rights in the name of a cause. The cause in this case being to slow the spread of a virus very few of us have or have come into contact with. Hell, they're talking about an annual Covid-19 "season". So, are we going to be expected to surrender our rights for a period of months each year? And who among us is willing to actually fight for our rights? No one; my best guess.

51rNzIJCAmL._AC_.jpg

il_570xN.469683077_2fg0.jpg

92861065-revolution-poster-fist-hand.jpg

LOL, Cuomo is giving his daily press briefing and did a live call with his brother and FOX and MSNBC stopped their live broadcast with CNN of course continuing. Democrats are whining about not covering TRUMP so it will be interesting to see if any start to complain about Cuomo waisting time with things like personal family stories not related to the situation or 10 minute live calls with his brother.

I could talk about this for hours.

It's subjective, but for the most part, the fallout will likely create a whole new way that the majority views the government.
Many more Americans will be willing to lose freedoms in exchange for more protection and more guidance from the government.

LOL, Cuomo is giving his daily press briefing and did a live call with his brother and FOX and MSNBC stopped their live broadcast with CNN of course continuing. Democrats are whining about not covering TRUMP so it will be interesting to see if any start to complain about Cuomo waisting time with things like personal family stories not related to the situation or 10 minute live calls with his brother.

I watched that, and you could tell the governor was getting uneasy with his brother's lighthearted antics. Way too serious of a time for Fredo to be acting the way he did.

It's subjective, but for the most part, the fallout will likely create a whole new way that the majority views the government.
Many more Americans will be willing to lose freedoms in exchange for more protection and more guidance from the government.
I hope you are not right, but I suspect you are. This is the start of the "revolution" and we will be at war soon.

Watch for the gun confiscation coming next.

Forum List

Back