Cuomo: 'Umm...whattaya know....it works'

And that’s how you shut irosie91 the fuck up.

you imagine that nurses know nothing about medicine, dingfuck?
You are very extremely stupid, dingshit. The orderlies know more
than do you and your sunday whore

You are reaping what you sow, Rosie.

The beatings will continue until your morale improves.

So, are you ready to concede that zinc is an ion and requires an ionophore to be transported across a lipid membrane of a cell? Or do you need to see the study which proves it?

and lastly, are you ready to concede that the term invasive ventilators isn’t a phrase I made up but is a term the medical community uses?

try again-----hydroquinolone is not an IONOPHORE. When did I suggest that zinc in absorbable form, Zn +2, is NOT AN ION----
sheeesh ----did you pass grammar school chemistry?

Last edited:

So, are you ready to concede that zinc is an ion and requires an ionophore to be transported across a lipid membrane of a cell? Or do you need to see the study which proves it?

and lastly, are you ready to concede that the term invasive ventilators isn’t a phrase I made up but is a term the medical community uses?

try again-----hydroquinolone is not an IONOPHORE. When did I suggest that zinc in absorbable form, Zn +2, is NOT AN ION----
You didn’t watch the video did you?

why would I watch a video that makes the utterly idiotic claim that
hydroxyquinoline is an IONOPHORE ? (for the record---an ionophore is a feature of the lipo-protein membrane that surrounds
living cells <<grammar school biology ---poor dingbat flunked)

hydroxyquinoline is an IONOPHORE ? (for the record---an ionophore is a feature of the lipo-protein membrane that surrounds

You mean why would you listen to a doctor explain how this virus works and why zinc disrupts it’s rna replicase and how zinc cannot enter a cell without the aid of an ionphore and the paper which describes the study that proves hydroquinone gets zinc into the cell?

I don’t know. I can only assume it is because you are too proud to admit you are wrong.

You mean why would you listen to a doctor explain how this virus works and why zinc disrupts it’s rna replicase and how zinc cannot enter a cell without the aid of an ionphore and the paper which describes the study that proves hydroquinone gets zinc into the cell?

I don’t know. I can only assume it is because you are too proud to admit you are wrong.

the phrase "without the aid of an ionophore...." makes no sense.
An ionophore is a feature of the lipo-protein membrane. It would
make sense if you said that hydroquinone MEDIATES or FACILITATES the diffusion of zinc thru an ionophore of the lipoprotein membrane. The component doing the "aiding" in this case would be the
hydroxyquinone. Zinc is a cofactor in a MYRIAD of cellular reactions
and is ubiquitous in the human diet and absolutely necessary in
DNA transcription. Corona is an RNA virus. There is no getting
rid of zinc in the human body or in the human diet, -----but there is some evidence that lots interferes with the ribosomal transcription of the corona virus genome. Thus---the theory is that facilitated
absorption of zinc-------retards the corona rna transcription----ie
its------multiplication (aka -progeny)

make sense if you said that hydroquinone MEDIATES or FACILITATES the diffusion of zinc thru an ionophore of the lipoprotein membrane. The component doing the "aiding" in this case would be the
rid of zinc in the human body or in the human diet, -----but there is some evidence that lots interferes with the ribosomal transcription of the corona virus genome. Thus---the theory is that facilitated

I guess you missed the paper that showed the zinc entering the cells.

maybe you should write a paper telling them what they did wrong.

there is a "paper" "that showed the zinc entering the cells"
SHEEEEESH ---is that supposed to be news? The vital role
of zinc as a cofactor in human physiology is "NEWS"? It works
like this----ZINC is component of the stuff you eat. ------you cannot avoid it. It exists in just about all foods in small amounts----but small amounts is all you need. It is a cofactor in hundreds of
chemical reactions in your little body and has to be ingested and ---then absorbed into cells THRU THE LIPO-PROTEIN membrane-----like all other ions (cations and anions----like Na and Cl and K ---etc )--
thru IONOPHORES in the lipo-protein membrane ----------is this
stuff now being called "NEWS"? For practical purposes
PHORE means "hole"--------in the case of the lipoprotein membrane
it refers to points of passage. Such points can be FACILITATED
by the presence of various compounds. It's NEWS???

like this----ZINC is component of the stuff you eat. ------you cannot avoid it. It exists in just about all foods in small amounts----but small amounts is all you need. It is a cofactor in hundreds of
chemical reactions in your little body and has to be ingested and ---then absorbed into cells THRU THE LIPO-PROTEIN membrane-----like all other ions (cations and anions----like Na and Cl and K ---etc )--

Yes. Maybe you have heard about it. It’s called hydroquinone.

ll this drug out of his ass - he listened to experts / scientists / researchers / doctors. They/ He are / were right. Let the doctors make the call. You're welcome NY / US.

Trump didn't listen to "experts", he already has said he watched that Ingraham bimbo and the other dunces on FOX News, this is where he got his information, not from "experts" and "scientists".

Of course, that does not necessarily detract from the efficacy of hydroxychloriquine, but doctors were not touting something that was not proven, and only on the strength of anecdotal evidence, but a buffoon like Trump will.

not news

not news

It is news because of the implications to treat covid-19.

Here is a link to one of the key articles mentioned in the video! It apparently did not pass irosie91's peer review, but it did pass peer review of actual virologists! :p

Folks, one would think Tiny Tony Fraudi would be somewhat familiar with the content of a scientific report from a decade ago that discusses the cure! So is Tiny Tony Fraudi a real scientist, or he is a psychotic nutcase representing the Deep State Medical Establishment who has been promising an HIV-AIDS vaccine for some 50 years while his corrupt organizations amass billions of dollars. Do the math! Follow the money! Tiny Tony Fraudi can stick the vaccine he says will be available in a year or two up his ass!

Last edited:

not news

it's news if you have been in a coma for the past 50 years

After being one of the many Trump-haters bashing the President for suggesting the antimalarial drug be used by doctors to help treat / save patients infected with COVID0-19 before formal drug trials have been completed, NY Gov Andrew Cuomo stated in today's Press Conference that the treatment is working.....'anecdotally'.

"New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo(D) said Monday that early responses to the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine “anecdotally” suggest its use in the coronavirus fight has been “effective,” but that official data was still forthcoming.

Asked about the progress of the trials at his daily press briefing, Cuomo noted that state officials have allowed use of the drug in combination with the antibiotic Zithromax in hospitals “at their discretion.” He said the federal government would increase supplies to New York pharmacies, but that New York has imposed a 14-day limit to protect the supplies for people who rely on it to treat other medical conditions."

"President Trump has repeatedly promoted the drug as a treatment for the virus despite lack of approval by the Food and Drug Administration for that use in the long-term or comprehensive clinical trial data, although the agency has granted emergency approval for use with a prescription."

If you or a loved one are extremely ill, potentially dying, from COVID-19 and there is a drug out there already approved to fight malaria that doctors / scientists believe have a good chance of being used to treat this virus and save lives, do you really want to wait for the CDC / government to conduct comprehensive clinical trials to confirm it works....or do you want to allow doctors to make the call in order to save lives?

It's working.

The President didn't just pull this drug out of his ass - he listened to experts / scientists / researchers / doctors. They/ He are / were right. Let the doctors make the call. You're welcome NY / US.

It worked well in a TX City nursing home, they gave it to 31 of 60 infected and saw improvements, and are giving it to the rest. TDS is preventing the commies from endorsing it.

The President didn't just pull this drug out of his ass - he listened to experts / scientists / researchers / doctors. They/ He are / were right. Let the doctors make the call. You're welcome NY / US.
Based on past performance, does it seem more likely Trump's support for hydroxychloroquine as a Covid-19 treatment is due to financial incentives?

Novartis trends as Trump accused of pushing unproven use of hydroxychloroquine made by pharmaceutical company

"Social media users have been reacting to President Donald Trump's championing of the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment for COVID-19, with some referring to a deal struck in 2017 between the pharmaceutical company Novartis, which makes the drug, and the president's former lawyer Michael Cohen..."

"On Sunday night and Monday morning, Novartis, the Swiss pharmaceutical company that is a major manufacturer of the drug, started trending.
D7QmhRX.jpg

"Some referred to the company's payment of $1.2 million to Trump's former lawyer Michael Cohen for health care policy consulting work during a contract that was signed in 2017."

Wow.....still pushing this crap.....you know it was shown to be a lie almost the second asshats like you accused him....right?

the nature of PHARMACOLOGY-----"differential toxicology"
we have to be patient
No, that's the nature of government. You can wait until you die, for all they care.

it's the nature of science-----it takes time to prove that a
"medicine" works. I have no idea why hydroquinone would
do anything for a viral infection-----so far it is not demonstrated
and there are rare complications of that therapy

Pencillin kills people as does regular aspirin........yet for 99% of the people who use them, they are saved, not harmed by them....

If the CDC and NIH were doing their job they would already know if the drug works or not

they should watch less porn and do more work

not news

it's news if you have been in a coma for the past 50 years

No. I’m pretty sure the off label use of hydroquinone to treat against covid-19 and the science behind why it should work are fairly recent developments.

Here is a link to one of the key articles mentioned in the video! It apparently did not pass irosie91's peer review, but it did pass peer review of actual virologists! :p

Folks, one would think Tiny Tony Fraudi would be somewhat familiar with the content of a scientific report from a decade ago that discusses the cure! So is Tiny Tony Fraudi a real scientist, or he is a psychotic nutcase representing the Deep State Medical Establishment who has been promising an HIV-AIDS vaccine for some 50 years while his corrupt organizations amass billions of dollars. Do the math! Follow the money! Tiny Tony Fraudi can stick the vaccine he says will be available in a year or two up his ass!
In a year or two the vaccine won’t be needed because society won’t shut down to wait for it. Which means everyone will get it and lots of people will die.

the nature of PHARMACOLOGY-----"differential toxicology"
we have to be patient
No, that's the nature of government. You can wait until you die, for all they care.

it's the nature of science-----it takes time to prove that a
"medicine" works. I have no idea why hydroquinone would
do anything for a viral infection-----so far it is not demonstrated
and there are rare complications of that therapy

Pencillin kills people as does regular aspirin........yet for 99% of the people who use them, they are saved, not harmed by them....
I am one of the one percent who can’t take aspirin. I don’t think the other 99% should hold off of using it because of me. :)

Forum List

Back