Cuomo, Newsome and Now Whitmer Biting the Dust

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
While scumbags are jumping up and down with glee with Gaetz maybe boinking a 17-year old, no less than three big-state governors are failing their states at the cost of 1000s upon 1000s of Kung Flu deaths among other scandals.

While scumbags are jumping up and down with glee with Gaetz maybe boinking a 17-year old, no less than three big-state governors are failing their states at the cost of 1000s upon 1000s of Kung Flu deaths among other scandals.

Governor Cuomo is apparently trying to do what Virginia's governor did: Just sit tight until the scandal blows over. Maybe the worst for him will be a compromise: The big boys (and girls) will let him finish his term, and he will promise not to run again.

Our Governor Newsom will probably beat the recall election. This is a solidly blue state. A lot of people depend on Dem policies for their livelihoods. Besides, His Excellency is playing the race card. Works every time. He promises to appoint people of color to more positions, and he accuses his opponents of being against the "browning" of California.

Know nothing about that other governor.

Last edited:
It's Yahoo Snews, not a legitimate source either way. That said, there is nothing the stupid bitch can do. Just let nature take it's course and live through it.

Whitmer and Newsom will survive because they kept their panties on. It's the sex scandals that bring politicians down, even when there's no evidence like with Gaetz.

Sex scandals only bring GOP politicians down. I'll be surprised if anything happens to Cuomo. The only reason he is being targeted is because the leftist power brokers want to pretend they have standards. If they actually do sacrifice Cuomo on the altar of agitprop, it will be because he did something to piss some powerful people off behind the scenes.

It's Yahoo Snews, not a legitimate source either way. That said, there is nothing the stupid bitch can do. Just let nature take it's course and live through it.
Yeah, it's yahoo posting NYT, so either way, you're right. But this is actually true and not unnamed sources supposedly inside the Trump administration.

Dumbass Spring Breakers returning from murderer Ron DeathSantis state of Florida are infecting Michigan, New York, New Jersey, and every other state that primarily visits Florida for Spring Break.

I have no problem with a different Democrat being Governor of New York. Cuomo is way too conservative and old-school Democrat. I have no great love for him, but he's not going down because of some fake scandal.

Dumbass Spring Breakers returning from murderer Ron DeathSantis state of Florida are infecting Michigan, New York, New Jersey, and every other state that primarily visits Florida for Spring Break.
So why is Florida doing so much better? The only answer could be is that they infected each other yet failed to infect Floridians. I saw what happened in South Beach and you know how colored people are much more susceptible and I'm sure most normal people kept their distance.

Besides that, why is Whitmer closing down the economy and pretty much everything else as she did when Trump was POTUS?

So why is Florida doing so much better? The only answer could be is that they infected each other yet failed to infect Floridians. I saw what happened in South Beach and you know how colored people are much more susceptible and I'm sure most normal people kept their distance.

Besides that, why is Whitmer closing down the economy and pretty much everything else as she did when Trump was POTUS?
Florida isn't doing better. It's doing terribly.

Sex scandals only bring GOP politicians down. I'll be surprised if anything happens to Cuomo. The only reason he is being targeted is because the leftist power brokers want to pretend they have standards. If they actually do sacrifice Cuomo on the altar of agitprop, it will be because he did something to piss some powerful people off behind the scenes.
Time for Cuomo to flip to republican, and throw his new leftists enemies under the bus. He can't though, because they got him both ways If he flips.... They'll get him with the Covid deaths, and if he doesn't flip then they get him with the sexual harassments. Checkmate.

Sex scandals only bring GOP politicians down. I'll be surprised if anything happens to Cuomo.
With women making up most of the Democrat party, Cuomo will be voted out next time. Problem is they'll replace him with another liberal Democrat.

Doing far better than Michigan. Florida with about 3x the population 7000+ new case/Michigan over 8000.

Florida cleverly exported Covid and all America is in peril
Keep Hoax alive

Florida cleverly exported Covid and all America is in peril
Keep Hoax alive
Trump. as a Floridian was behind it. He spread the Chinese virus to where he knew assholes from blue states would be spring breaking, especially in South Beach, so as to spread it and get their governors in trouble.

I have no problem with a different Democrat being Governor of New York. Cuomo is way too conservative and old-school Democrat. I have no great love for him, but he's not going down because of some fake scandal.

So are you pro-murder in all instances or only when innocent elders find their once safe shelters turned into the equivalent of the famed shower facilities-sans-water?

Doing far better than Michigan. Florida with about 3x the population 7000+ new case/Michigan over 8000.

Forum List

Back