Cuomo discusses the possibility of displacing DiBlasio

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If Cuomo actually does this, I would love it and he would be way less of a piece of trash than I view him now.

DiBlasio is absolute trash.

Cuomo slams de Blasio's handling of riots, claims he has power to ‘displace’ mayor but not ‘at that point’

If Cuomo actually does this, I would love it and he would be way less of a piece of trash than I view him now.

Cuomo slams de Blasio's handling of riots, claims he has power to ‘displace’ mayor but not ‘at that point’

he won't do it for the same reason trump won't

doesn't want the responsibility

too scared

trump's own tweets scared him, don't wanna own that violence.

That's a hoot, the bio bomber Governor Cuomo is disgusted with De Bozio. Well the country is just as disgusted with him. Can we have a double displacement in New York before the whole fucking state is either killed off or burned to the ground?

Has this been done before? Not in our lifetimes I'm sure.

Me thinks Cuomo "The Killer" ( no, we haven't forgotten he killed all those elderly )

me thinks, he talks too much.

blah blah blah

The citizens of NYC should do it, not Cuomo.

This would be a dangerous precedent.

I have no issue with recall.

I am not sure I want the governor to overturn the will of the people, no matter how incompetent DiBlasio is.

The NYC residents deserve the government they voted for.

Let them burn new york to the ground. I've always been open minded and wanted everyone to have a voice. Started with men in girls locker rooms, to now looting is okay? These cities and people need to go, don't care how.

Never going to happen and why should it? New Yorkers voted for that shit bag so let them suffer the consequences of their vote

Straight from King Cuomo.

too scared

Let NY burn....who gives a shit?....

too scared

Certainly not trump or cuomo, not enough to take responsibility anyway

although they're both native NYers

too scared

Don't blame Trump...even Obama said today ending these riots are the responsibility of Governors and mayors not president Trump....

too scared

Don't blame Trump...even Obama said today ending these riots are the responsibility of Governors and mayors not president Trump....

I don't blame him for anything but his shitty tweets that aren't helping

He doesn't set policy on police liability, would be nice if he tweeted some shit about that.

New Yorkers voted for these two clowns...now they're stuck with them! The pandemic showed how incompetent they are. These riots have simply underscored that fact!

I have a little compassion for the people affected by their policies but when you're the ones who elect people like Cuomo, De Blasio, AOC, Nadler, Rangel and Schumer...you get what you deserve!

too scared

He doesn't set policy on police liability, would be nice if he tweeted some shit about that.
Someone needs to prod the weak governors mayors and police captains....they act like they care more for the rioters safety than the shop owners and innocent people of their jurisdictions....

too scared

Someone needs to prod the weak governors mayors and police captains....they act like they care more for the rioters safety than the shop owners and innocent people of their jurisdictions....

Wow caring about humans over property

What a huge shock

Buy insurance we don't treat people well they price this in. That's how it should be unless they're fucking with a nuclear reactor or something else important to the power grid.

Forum List

Back