Cuellar: We’re Still Getting Large Numbers of Migrants ‘Because They Feel That the Border’s Open’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
He gets it. This is bad for America and Americans.

On Saturday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Cavuto Live,” Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX) stated that he disagrees with President Joe Biden on the border, “I think we need to make sure we have law and order. We need to make sure we secure our borders,” and that large numbers of people are still coming “Because they feel that the border’s open.”

Cuellar stated, [relevant remarks begin around 3:55] “Well, I mean, certainly, on the border, we certainly disagree. I think we need to make sure we have law and order. We need to make sure we secure our borders, and you’ve heard me speak so many times. And so, that — I mean, just in the valley yesterday, Neil, in one week, 12,200 people came in one week just in the valley. So, the numbers are still coming. Because they feel that the border’s open.”​

Why wouldn't they believe the borders are open the way republicans are professing that 24/7

Because they feel that the border’s open.”
He almost seems to believe it ISN'T. I wonder how long the cells will wait before the mass-casualty attack(s) begin? I just hope it/they happen in blue cities...

There was a piece in Slate about this...

The coyotes are selling that the border is open the conditions "won't last". This is the reason for the Haitian surge (or one of them anyway).

Forum List

Back