Cuba, Where's Raul?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Sheesh, Obama shows up and no communist dictator to greet him.

Possible reasons why...?

1) no respect for Obama

2) too many freedom wanting oppressed citizens clogging up the streets and being arrested.

3) Raul was stuck on the toilet

Possible reasons why...?

1) no respect for Obama

2) too many freedom wanting oppressed citizens clogging up the streets and being arrested.

Was this yesterday? They had massive rainstorm or something I think.

Possible reasons why...?

1) no respect for Obama

4) Raul's afraid of heavy rain, wind and umbrellas.

Possible reasons why...?

1) no respect for Obama

Possibly that could be it, I saw picture of Obama standing there holding an umbrella.

How many foreign leaders came to the US where the President didn't personally greet him at the airport? I don't mean just Obama, I mean ever. It's not required or common.

Possible reasons why...?

1) no respect for Obama

Possibly that could be it, I saw picture of Obama standing there holding an umbrella.

That was cute and gentlemanly, holding an umbrella for his wife as they departed the plane... :thup:

Possible reasons why...?

1) no respect for Obama

Sheesh, you're a perfect example of the tedious rightwing partisan hack – right down to the moronic meme about Obama being ‘always wrong.’

Possible reasons why...?

1) no respect for Obama

Sheesh, you're a perfect example of the tedious rightwing partisan hack – right down to the moronic meme about Obama being ‘always wrong.’

:itsok: settle down little race baiter, you're sounding desperate as well as misinformed....

How many foreign leaders came to the US where the President didn't personally greet him at the airport? I don't mean just Obama, I mean ever. It's not required or common.

We're talking about Cuba and perhaps you didn't know but the President of the United States is considered the leader of the free world, not some popcorn salesman.

We're talking about Cuba and perhaps you didn't know but the President of the United States is considered the leader of the free world, not some popcorn salesman.

Not according to the wingnuts on this board.

Well ... you win...:eusa_doh:

There you go. I swear, I don't know what you weepie heads would do if Trump managed to fall backwards into the Presidency and Putin couldn't give a fuck.

There you go. I swear, I don't know what you weepie heads would do if Trump managed to fall backwards into the Presidency and Putin couldn't give a fuck.

Weepie heads.?

This is what happens when I'm nice .. liberal nipple heads are ungracious and miss the humor...:hmpf:

Weepie heads.?

This is what happens when I'm nice .. liberal nipple heads are ungracious and miss the humor...:hmpf:

I haven't taken you serious yet.

Weepie heads.?

So calling you a nipple head was a perfect fit...thanks...

Weepie heads.?

So calling you a nipple head was a perfect fit...thanks...

You seem desperate for a 'win'.

Reliable sources have told me Big Ears is furious about the attacks in Belgium...not because of the deaths by Islamic terrorists, but because his hugely historic and wonderful visit to the prison island of Cuba, is no longer news.

Forum List

Back