Cry Baby Boycotters

Members of the opposition party routinely skip the inaugurations. Are they all cry babies?
Name them!

Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration | The Huffington Post

WASHINGTON — As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

The event — which provides a telling revelation for how quickly the post-election climate soured — serves as the prologue of Robert Draper’s much-discussed and heavily-reported new book, “Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives.”

According to Draper, the guest list that night (which was just over 15 people in total) included Republican Reps. Eric Cantor (Va.), Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), Paul Ryan (Wis.), Pete Sessions (Texas), Jeb Hensarling (Texas), Pete Hoekstra (Mich.) and Dan Lungren (Calif.), along with Republican Sens. Jim DeMint (S.C.), Jon Kyl (Ariz.), Tom Coburn (Okla.), John Ensign (Nev.) and Bob Corker (Tenn.). The non-lawmakers present included Newt Gingrich, several years removed from his presidential campaign, and Frank Luntz, the long-time Republican wordsmith. Notably absent were Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) — who, Draper writes, had an acrimonious relationship with Luntz.

I love a tricky Coyote ... could you possibly be the only happy and reasonable Democrat that I've been searching for on the USMB?

I'm only happy and reasonable when I'm well fed on a diet of popcorn, chocolate and wine.

I love a low maintenance and comical Coyote .. :wink_2:

You can be my sweetie then :smiliehug:

Members of the opposition party routinely skip the inaugurations. Are they all cry babies?

Insert respect the office speech here.

I have no problem if they choose to skip inaugrals. It's nothing new. Until now. When it's suddenly....new.
John liar Lewis claimed it was new, but it wasn't.

Nope. It wasn't.

And everyone who's whinging on about crybabies....well, it ain't new.

Name them!

Robert Draper Book: GOP's Anti-Obama Campaign Started Night Of Inauguration | The Huffington Post

WASHINGTON — As President Barack Obama was celebrating his inauguration at various balls, top Republican lawmakers and strategists were conjuring up ways to submarine his presidency at a private dinner in Washington.

The event — which provides a telling revelation for how quickly the post-election climate soured — serves as the prologue of Robert Draper’s much-discussed and heavily-reported new book, “Do Not Ask What Good We Do: Inside the U.S. House of Representatives.”

According to Draper, the guest list that night (which was just over 15 people in total) included Republican Reps. Eric Cantor (Va.), Kevin McCarthy (Calif.), Paul Ryan (Wis.), Pete Sessions (Texas), Jeb Hensarling (Texas), Pete Hoekstra (Mich.) and Dan Lungren (Calif.), along with Republican Sens. Jim DeMint (S.C.), Jon Kyl (Ariz.), Tom Coburn (Okla.), John Ensign (Nev.) and Bob Corker (Tenn.). The non-lawmakers present included Newt Gingrich, several years removed from his presidential campaign, and Frank Luntz, the long-time Republican wordsmith. Notably absent were Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) and House Minority Leader John Boehner (R-Ohio) — who, Draper writes, had an acrimonious relationship with Luntz.

I love a tricky Coyote ... could you possibly be the only happy and reasonable Democrat that I've been searching for on the USMB?

I'm only happy and reasonable when I'm well fed on a diet of popcorn, chocolate and wine.

I love a low maintenance and comical Coyote .. :wink_2:
Huh,she drinks thousand dollar bottles of wine...

Besides, they're going to miss all that Trumpian entertainment... :laugh:

ability (1).jpg

These are asshole democrats booing Bush at obama's Inauguration. It was the day I decided I would never respect any democrat ever again.

These are asshole democrats booing Bush at obama's Inauguration. It was the day I decided I would never respect any democrat ever again.

I've never seen that before, wow, the lack of class and blatant intolerance is strong in Democratic Party supporters.

I've never seen that before, wow, the lack of class and blatant intolerance is strong in Democratic Party supporters.

I can basically almost guarantee some Republicans are going to do the same thing with Obama, or at least the Tea Party fraction of it. Might be wrong, but it waits to be seen. All I'm saying is I wouldn't be surprised.

Similarly, it's not going to be something the live broadcast picks up. But, it will similarly be among the Tea Partiers on the ground. They love making their hatred for Obama known, so I wouldn't be surprised if they post a video of it as well.

People are people.

Forum List

Back