Cruz to campaign with Pence in Iowa, Michigan

Poor Lyin' Ted. Just a shell of a man at this point.

Why is Ted there and what are you doing to this board?
If you have a point, then make it.

Why are you trying to destroy this board?
Great. Now I've become an alt-right conspiracy.

That's Jakes bullshit.

But you are the Utah compact.

I don't fuckn around.
Yeah all your secret contacts and insider info and all that... :rolleyes:

Man of his word?? Mr "vote your conscience"??

How many pieces of silver did he get ? Did he literally kiss Trumps feat. How humiliating.
. When it comes to saving this country, then it's all hands man your battle stations, man your battle stations.

Saving the country from what? Anyone who isn't a white supremacist angry uneducated male?
. Your dam war against white people will fail... Everyone who is white, black or what ever they claim to be, and that are Americans first will win against your idiocy.

A man of his word, Ted Cruz is campaigning with Mike Pence to shore up support in critical States.

(CNN)Texas Sen. Ted Cruz will make his first official stops on behalf of the Donald Trump ticket on Thursday.

The former presidential candidate will appear with Gov. Mike Pence at rallies in Prole, Iowa, and Portage, Michigan, according to Pence and Cruz aides. He will make remarks at both stops before Pence takes the stage.

Ted Cruz to campaign with Mike Pence in Iowa, Michigan - CNNPolitics.com
He might help in Iowa I don't think Cruz will have much impact in Michigan though.

How many pieces of silver did he get ? Did he literally kiss Trumps feat. How humiliating.

This should kill Cruz for his future in politics...
Trump talked shit about Cruz's Daddy and wife and now Cruz bows before the Donald
asking to be sat at the big people's table....

What a disgrace...
Does anyone mean what they say anymore...

Cruz has the spine of a wet noodle...

I wonder just how far Trump went to demean Cruz.
Apparently the Daddy and Wife thing wasn't enough....

Pathetic....

Ted cruz and trump.jpg

When Cruz was asked what demeaning thing the Donald
made him do Cruz couldn't respond....

An aide to Cruz said Cruz needed to swallow first and was having trouble.

He's been out supporting the entire republican ticket the whole time, which is exactly what he said he would do.

A man of his word, Ted Cruz is campaigning with Mike Pence to shore up support in critical States.

(CNN)Texas Sen. Ted Cruz will make his first official stops on behalf of the Donald Trump ticket on Thursday.

The former presidential candidate will appear with Gov. Mike Pence at rallies in Prole, Iowa, and Portage, Michigan, according to Pence and Cruz aides. He will make remarks at both stops before Pence takes the stage.

Ted Cruz to campaign with Mike Pence in Iowa, Michigan - CNNPolitics.com
He might help in Iowa I don't think Cruz will have much impact in Michigan though.

Don't bet on it, Cruz took 25% of the MI vote in the primaries.

This should kill Cruz for his future in politics...
Trump talked shit about Cruz's Daddy and wife and now Cruz bows before the Donald
asking to be sat at the big people's table....

What a disgrace...
Does anyone mean what they say anymore...

Cruz has the spine of a wet noodle...

I wonder just how far Trump went to demean Cruz.
Apparently the Daddy and Wife thing wasn't enough....

Pathetic....

View attachment 96684

When Cruz was asked what demeaning thing the Donald
made him do Cruz couldn't respond....

An aide to Cruz said Cruz needed to swallow first and was having trouble.
. Cruz is fighting for the country, and trying like so many to reverse the destruction that has been done to this nation by these evil devious vile people who operate on the left mostly, and are found scattered about on the right as well... Immoralism, power & greed are killing this nation big time or big league.

Forum List

Back