Cruz shouted down by GOPers

Another lying assed headline from politico and the ignorant ass that reads them. There was nothing in the story that involved any shouting.

Also I don't understand the republicans fear of shutting down 17% of the government, they won in a landslide 10 months after the last one because they were trying to keep their promises. I don't see another one hurting them at all, especially since it's two years to the next election.

"Shouted down" would be a metaphor.

The GOP leaders are weaklings and cowards. The American people gave them a huge mandate to do everything in their power to stop Obama, and they're wasting it.
In your dreams.

Red states rehired Red Senators. That's all.

Tell that to Landreau tomorrow.
Isn't Louisiana a Red state?

Thanks for proving me correct.

Right, that's why Landreau was elected for 3 terms. LA has historically been blue but is turning red thanks to the commiecrats fucked up policies.

Another lying assed headline from politico and the ignorant ass that reads them. There was nothing in the story that involved any shouting.

Also I don't understand the republicans fear of shutting down 17% of the government, they won in a landslide 10 months after the last one because they were trying to keep their promises. I don't see another one hurting them at all, especially since it's two years to the next election.

Shouted down is a gross exaggeration, AKA, a LIE.

What is not a lie is that Cruz has no constituency within his own party. He has thrown enough of his fellow republicans under the bus to pander to TeaTards so that any chance of a GOP nomination is gone

cruzhitlerchart.jpg
hazlnut, comparing Ted Cruz to Hitler is just over the top stupid. I have to assume you are a moron if you are going to post crap like this.

Like comparing Obama to Hitler.

Again, I do not think that you properly understand the point - there was no actual shouting; "shouting down" would indicate being called out, in this case.

The GOP leaders are weaklings and cowards. The American people gave them a huge mandate to do everything in their power to stop Obama, and they're wasting it.
In your dreams.

Red states rehired Red Senators. That's all.

Tell that to Landreau tomorrow.
Isn't Louisiana a Red state?

Thanks for proving me correct.

Right, that's why Landreau was elected for 3 terms. LA has historically been blue but is turning red thanks to the commiecrats fucked up policies.
Is Louisiana a Red state NOW or isn't it?

It was a Red state 6 years ago, also. Mary won on Obama's coattails, just like Pryor and Begich.

Did I miss something? I didn't see the "shouted down" part in the article submitted in the post. Does the delusional left rely on wishful thinking instead of facts these days?
Don't worry. I missed the "shouted down" part too. I guess it's just another progtard lie.

Ted scares the living hell otta progs, that's why they're all in on an attempt to character assassinate him like they did Palin. But what they don't realize is, when they pick one out of the pack like that and concentrate their efforts on trying to destory him/her, that just tells me we as conservatives and patriots have the right person.

TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT.

I couldn't give a shit less if the government shuts down, and if it does it will be the KENYAN'S fault anyway.

Last time the government was shut down and every left stream media DNC propaganda outlet blamed the republicans, they picked up seats in the midterms. Tell me it hurts repubs again, so I can have a good laugh.

Did I miss something? I didn't see the "shouted down" part in the article submitted in the post. Does the delusional left rely on wishful thinking instead of facts these days?
Don't worry. I missed the "shouted down" part too. I guess it's just another progtard lie.

Ted scares the living hell otta progs, that's why they're all in on an attempt to character assassinate him like they did Palin. But what they don't realize is, when they pick one out of the pack like that and concentrate their efforts on trying to destory him/her, that just tells me we as conservatives and patriots have the right person.

TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT.
Cruz scares the living hell out of republicans......hey, what if this guy actually gets picked as our candidate?
Not only would they lose the presidency, they would lose congress

Of course Teddy the Loser was shouted down by real Republicans.

So are the mentally ill birfers.

TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT.
Cruz scares the living hell out of republicans......hey, what if this guy actually gets picked as our candidate?
Who the fuck is this "our" crap?

Cruz scares RINO's, not real conservative republicans. He scares the shit otta the business as usual, spineless, good ole boys club, kick the can down the road, worthless assholes.

He's probably the only one that CAN win the presidency. He is exactly what people are looking for, and why the repubs won huge in the midterms.

If BONER and TURTLE FACE bend over one more time so the kenyan can fuck them up the ass with his size 11, then you bet, repubs WILL LOSE, because that is exactly what people are SICK OF, a bunch of capitulating PUSSIES.

America needs Ted Cruz.

TED CRUZ FOR PRESIDENT.
Who the fuck is this "our" crap?

Cruz scares RINO's, not real conservative republicans. He scares the shit otta the business as usual, spineless, good ole boys club, kick the can down the road, worthless assholes.

He's probably the only one that CAN win the presidency. He is exactly what people are looking for, and why the repubs won huge in the midterms.

If BONER and TURTLE FACE bend over one more time so the kenyan can fuck them up the ass with his size 11, they you bet, repubs WILL LOSE, because that is exactly what people are SICK OF, a bunch of capitulating PUSSIES.

America needs Ted Cruz.
It is the Cruz Republicans who are RINOs

America needs Ted Cruz.
It is the Cruz Republicans who are RINOs[/QUOTE]

How much do you get paid to defend the GOP statist establishment and the Democrat party? Americans need an OPPOSITION PARTY, not two parties that do pretty much the same thing. The idiotic part of your statement is that those Republicans who are more like Democrats actually fit the description of Republicans In Name Only.

Wait...why am I arguing with a paid hack?

What else can you expect from Politico?

Of course Teddy the Loser was shouted down by real Republicans.

So are the mentally ill birfers.
If you took your boyfriends BALL SACK out of your mouth, you might be able to say BIRTHER, you creepy little fucker.

Go slap your pud, nipple face.

Birfer Boy 007 is a drool fool. Carson has announced his candidacy, and the froot loop follies ar on.

Finish your gay fellatio then speak. Nobody can understand your posts.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
America needs Ted Cruz.
It is the Cruz Republicans who are RINOs

How much do you get paid to defend the GOP statist establishment and the Democrat party? Americans need an OPPOSITION PARTY, not two parties that do pretty much the same thing. The idiotic part of your statement is that those Republicans who are more like Democrats actually fit the description of Republicans In Name Only.

Wait...why am I arguing with a paid hack?[/QUOTE]
Look....Cruz is little more than a combination of Joe McCarthy and the John Birch Society.
The idea that he could someday represent the Republican Party scares the hell out of any Real Republican

Forum List

Back