CRT.....Putting A Star Of David Badge On White Males Just Like Nazi Germany

Claiming that blacks cannot be racist is just an excuse for blacks to act racist without suffering the same repercussions as whites do when they are racist.
The left likes this setup because it helps cause division.....which is what they live for.

Yep. Liberals are dishonest, lying assholes like that.

I constantly hear liberals or blacks claim that blacks cannot be racist.

If true that would make them morally superior, to other races, which would then be inferior.

Perhaps it means that African Americans do not have collective power to impose discriminatory laws on white people.

In Russia, Peasants and Workers were numerous enough to impose punitive laws on Nobles. The Nobles lost almost all of their property and were treated as former felons from 1918 to 1936.

I am proud of my great-grandparents. I am proud of Leon Trotsky. Communism became Totalitarian when Jews were displaced.

Claiming that blacks cannot be racist is just an excuse for blacks to act racist without suffering the same repercussions as whites do when they are racist.

I do not know.

For actual crimes, African Americans suffer more repercussions then white people -- they are more likely to be arrested, once arrested more likely to be charged, once charged more likely to be convicted, once convicted they get longer sentences.

White males have held this nation together by enslavement and genocide I am sure God is so proud...
By enslavement and genocide? WTH are you talking about MOON? Besides taxpayers, who is held as slaves and what genocide?

I do not know.

For actual crimes, African Americans suffer more repercussions then white people -- they are more likely to be arrested, once arrested more likely to be charged, once charged more likely to be convicted, once convicted they get longer sentences.
They are also less likely to avoid criminal activity. But it all centers around poverty. And what causes poverty? Not being able to pay your bills. And why do most blacks have problems paying their bills? Well the answer is simple. They more often than not do not believe in saving for a rainy day. They spend most of what they have as soon as they get it, mainly because they usually have several generations that never worked for a living. They collect welfare....so they don't know the value of a dollar.

But the primary reason they are usually poor is because they have this crazy tendency to have children out of wedlock. Most blacks grow up in a home with only one parent and thus one earner. This is only made worse when Democrats like Barack Obama and Joe Biden intentionally try to cause inflation and raise the costs of everything. The people who suffer most under Democrats is the people that traditionally vote for them in large numbers. A permanent underclass that depends on Democrat programs.

Perhaps it means that African Americans do not have collective power to impose discriminatory laws on white people.

Racism is not limited to laws. So, that's bullshit.

My point stands.

If true that would make them morally superior, to other races, which would then be inferior.

White males have held this nation together by enslavement and genocide I am sure God is so proud...

That's absurd. Not only am I a white male, all of the men in my family were as well. I get along very well with white people, a lot of my friends are Honkies.

Yet, I've never met a single Cracker who was ever engaged in either enslavement or genocide, with the possible exception of an old timer I knew named Nazi Joe. Joe has passed on, but until he died, the German government gave him a pension for his service in concentration camps during WW2 after he got swept up in Poland during the initial days of that conflict. I don't know what his duties were in the camps.

That's absurd. Not only am I a white male, all of the men in my family were as well. I get along very well with white people, a lot of my friends are Honkies.

Yet, I've never met a single Cracker who was ever engaged in either enslavement or genocide, with the possible exception of an old timer I knew named Nazi Joe. Joe has passed on, but until he died, the German government gave him a pension for his service in concentration camps during WW2 after he got swept up in Poland during the initial days of that conflict. I don't know what his duties were in the camps.

I agree with all of that, plus I have to add, I've known quite a number of "crackers" who fought against enslavement and genocide, in WWII.

At it's peak...only 1.4% of whites owned slaves. Matter of fact....a higher percentage of blacks owned slaves in America. Only 20% of African slaves ever came to America. Most were sent to the Caribbean or South and Central America....yet you never hear about people complaining about all of the slaves that ended up in Jamaica.

Anyone can be prejudiced, but Minorities do not have collective power to impose discrimination on the Majority.

Conservatives do have a problem with Racism.

Modern Liberals do have a problem with Totalitarianism.

1970s Liberal Liberals are few and far between.

Anyone can be prejudiced, but Minorities do not have collective power to impose discrimination on the Majority.

Conservatives do have a problem with Racism.

Modern Liberals do have a problem with Totalitarianism.

1970s Liberal Liberals are few and far between.

Your desire to define Racism as limited to an expression of "collective power" is denied.

We will be operating by the real definition of racism, which is,

"prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.
"a program to combat racism" "

Nothing in there about "collective power" or any other CRT bullshit.

Forum List

Back