Crowds outside of Fulton County jail as Trump is indicted

Two of the constitutionalists on the SCOTUS did want to hear it - Thomas and Alito. The rest were chickenshit.
That coward Roberts said he did not want to be responsible for another six months of rioting after the Black Insurrection.

To say that the States don't have standing to challenge a blatant stolen election is one of the most ridiculous rulings ever made by the Supreme Court. Cowardice.

1692969561258.png

That coward Roberts said he did not want to be responsible for another six months of rioting after the Black Insurrection.

To say that the States don't have standing to challenge a blatant stolen election is one of the most ridiculous rulings ever made by the Supreme Court. Cowardice.
I blame Roberts for Obamacare as well. That was clearly unConstitutional too.

As far as the election: He was so afraid that those denied of the election steal would riot that he chose to let the steal go unheard. It’s the same as capitulating to terrorists. Shameful. And look at the price the country has paid for it.

If it`s blatant, why can`t you or anyone else find it? :laughing0301:

Trump being taken down by a Black Woman. That`s a hard way to go for a White Male Supremacist. 😫
You think that yard ape is gonna take down Pres Trump? :laughing0301:

Your xanax ain't working. Up the dosage to 20mg.

I just hope you don't hang yourself when Trump is still playing golf and banging his supermodel wife 6 months from now. We sure will miss you! :laughing0301:

You think that yard ape is gonna take down Pres Trump? :laughing0301:

Your xanax ain't working. Up the dosage to 20mg.

I just hope you don't hang yourself when Trump is still playing golf and banging his supermodel wife 6 months from now. We sure will miss you! :laughing0301:

View attachment 819599
Uh...excuse me, but he`s already been taken down along with 18 of his henchmen. Next up? His crooked kids. They say that one of them owns....get this, a laptop! :)
His super model wife apparently ran away from home. I think Ivanka ( who he wants to diddle) is back in China.

Uh...excuse me, but he`s already been taken down along with 18 of his henchmen. Next up? His crooked kids. They say that one of them owns....get this, a laptop! :)
His super model wife apparently ran away from home. I think Ivanka ( who he wants to diddle) is back in China.
Delusional much?

Forum List

Back