CROSSFIRE as Marjorie calls Fellow GOPers PEDOPHILES for supporting Ketanji

The real pedophiles are the sex ed teachers who teach sex to minors. Democrats love them.
So no biology classes in your world, or FFA I guess. No health classes or "stranger danger." Also no Bible studies. At least it cuts down on reading Numbers.

Greene revives QAnon smear in attack on GOP senators backing Jackson's SCOTUS nomination — Yahoo News

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., on Monday launched an outlandish attack against three Republican senators who support Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation to the Supreme Court, accusing them of somehow being “pro-pedophile.”

MTG has called her fellow GOPers - Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, and Lisa Murkowski - PEDOPHILES in this stunning attack on her own party. What are your thoughts on a brand new Rep attacking establish Senators by calling them Pedophiles?
And she is 100% correct! Only pediphiles support pediphiles

So no biology classes in your world, or FFA I guess. No health classes or "stranger danger."
That's the best argument you got? Fucking loser. Look up how the Spartans thought of sex under 18 as "too violent" and "damaging to the psyche".

Ironic coming from the most warlike people in the Western world, you're a pussy and probably an incel to boot. Most American males are.

That's the best argument you got? Fucking loser. Look up how the Spartans thought of sex under 18 as "too violent" and "damaging to the psyche".

Ironic coming from the most warlike people in the Western world, you're a pussy and probably an incel to boot. Most American males are.
^ Not a Spartan.

Spartans lost because their population dwindled to nothing and all the men were busy "hanging out."

Don't blame me, I am just taking the poster at their word.

Greene revives QAnon smear in attack on GOP senators backing Jackson's SCOTUS nomination — Yahoo News

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., on Monday launched an outlandish attack against three Republican senators who support Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson’s confirmation to the Supreme Court, accusing them of somehow being “pro-pedophile.”

MTG has called her fellow GOPers - Susan Collins, Mitt Romney, and Lisa Murkowski - PEDOPHILES in this stunning attack on her own party. What are your thoughts on a brand new Rep attacking establish Senators by calling them Pedophiles?

I just wonder how the 50%+ who support her nomination feel about being called pro-pedophile. I would make sure every swing state voter knows they are pro-pedophile according to some Republicans.

I've never considered Collins, Romney, and Murkowski "fellow Republicans." Reagan's 11th Commandment of "Thou shalt not speak badly of thy fellow Republican" doesn't apply any more.

They are only right wing fascists 90% of the time. Ronald Reagan would have vociferously spoken out against a fascist Republican Party.

They're throwbacks to the old Republican Party that was all "Kumbaya" with the Democrats. They're willing to sell out their own party's core values in the name of "reaching across the aisle" and "bi-partisanship." No fucking way am I down with that shit. I was a Democrat myself at one time, and let me tell you something about the current Democrat Party: They wouldn't hesitate to put a bullet behind your ear and march your family off to a Gulag, if they knew they could get away with it.

I was a Republican once. Now the Republican Party is the party of fascism. That includes you pig.

I was a Republican once. Now the Republican Party is the party of fascism. That includes you pig.

Evidently you weren't a very good Republican. Or did you develop some mental illness or something?

Evidently you weren't a very good Republican. Or did you develop some mental illness or something?

You are the one who is mentally ill. I believe in voting rights and other freedoms. You do not. You offer only hate.

So in other words, you are saying that every time one of you assholes called a Trump supporter a dictator, a cultist, a national security threat and an insurrrectionist, they should have beat your face in to a pulp?

They werew telling the truth about Trump Greene is a liar.

MTG is one of the greats.
1649203112691.gif

You are the one who is mentally ill. I believe in voting rights and other freedoms. You do not. You offer only hate.

You believe in murdering unborn babies, which makes you an inhuman monster.

Monsters don't deserve freedom. They should be locked up in a cage where everyone can sneer at them, taunt them, and throw rotten tomatoes at them.

Romney has been a rino for years. Collins is an old time Democrat. The other I have no idea.

Forum List

Back