critical race theory bans

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

written by a racist. it should not be taught. the whole thing is a lie.

written by a racist. it should not be taught. the whole thing is a lie.
So American History is a lie.

1687031572446.png

CRT is a curriculum that is designed to exploit children to normalize left wing hate and racism.
It does not unite, it divides.
It does not extinguish hate, it ignites hate.
Schools can and do teach about slavery, the civil war, racial discrimination, and civil rights without codifying hate and racism.
exactly

CRT is a curriculum that is designed to exploit children to normalize left wing hate and racism.
It does not unite, it divides.
It does not extinguish hate, it ignites hate.
Schools can and do teach about slavery, the civil war, racial discrimination, and civil rights without codifying hate and racism.
Who are these people who "designed" it?

Make friends with books and then you can do your own homework.
I didn't think anyone could meet and beat the challenge. And I thought you lefties are saying that “books” are the problem. You better get your stories straight.

Christopher Columbus discovered America.

The first Thanksgiving Dinner

The Constitution was created for ALL men.
(Actually, Norse Vikings stepped foot on North American soil 500 years before Columbus was born. And Amerigo Vespucci named the American continents).

Columbus had nothing to do with the first Thanksgiving Dinner. That dinner was shared by the English Pilgrims and the peaceful, east coast American Indians (Wampanoag tribe).

The Constitution was actually NOT created for all men. The European (mostly English) Founders conceived, wrote, and established the Constitution for themselves and their “posterity.”

“We the People.… secure the blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.”

The definition of "posterity":posterity

noun

pos·ter·i·ty pä-ˈster-ə-tē
Synonyms of posterity
1: the offspring of one progenitor to the furthest generation
: all future generations

Quote from John Adams about the Constitution:

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

Forum List

Back