Criminals don't need guns, innocent people do. The tragic story of a woman murdered while waiting for government permission.......

Irrelevant.

They do not have to show up at all so why would you trust the police when the time you are having your life threatened?

The police cannot protect you and they have absolutely no obligation to

The police protect people all the time.

Why didn't you leave?
You mean leave the home I own? To go where exactly?

Furthermore there were times I tried to leave the situation (go downstairs) and she would block my path and tell me "you aren't going anywhere" and I had to continue to experience her abuses, physical and otherwise.

This was a unique situation as I moved to her city, hundreds of miles from my home and friends while she is in her place of birth.

The prosecution and police here made it that much more confusing for me and I am the victim! There is no doubt that SOME had to have known about these abuses. Maybe not entirely (such as when I was punched in the side of the head while driving on the highway) but they had to suspect something based on how easily she became enraged.

We expect police to be of the highest character, their apparatus to be virtuous and bound by oath and dedication to the law. I can tell you this is not the case at all in Ontario.

For a large part of human existence, guns did not exist. There were no guns on the planet....anywhere.

What was that world like?

The strong enslaved, raped, tortured, brutalized, murdered the weak.........

Guns ended that and allowed good people to be free.

This is the story of a woman who is an example that criminals do not need guns to destroy innocent people...but innocent people need guns to stop criminals......and how she was allowed to die because she had to wait for permission to exercise her fundamental Right to self defense....

Her death is what the anti-gun fascists want....it is better she was murdered than that she had a gun to save her own life....
Their relationship turned bad at some point with increasingly abusive behavior such as, “hitting her, smashing her face into her truck’s dashboard, breaking her nose, spitting in her face, strangling her and much more.” These patterns of escalating abuse are common. Firearms instructor and domestic abuse survivor Shirley Watral chronicled them extensively in her book, “Heels to Holster: One woman’s story of surviving an abusive relationship and discovering her inner warrior.

In response to the abuse, Carol Bowne sought and received a restraining order, which only angered Eitel even more. His abuse worsened to stalking and cyberbullying and he even damaged her truck and house. Eitel violated the restraining order several times. Carol sought police protection repeatedly and was denied(on a related note, see: Warren v. District of Columbia).

To protect herself, Carol had security cameras and an alarm system installed at her residence. On April 21, 2015, she applied for a New Jersey civil rights unicorn – a gun permit. By state law in 2015, gun permit decisions were supposed to be made within 30 days. But the law is seemingly applicable only to us proles, not to government apparatchiks. Carol patiently waited and kept checking on the status of her permit application as late as June 1, 2015.

After 42 days of waiting on a simple yes/no government decision, on June 3, 2015, Carol was ambushed and stabbed to death by Michael Eitel in her own driveway. Her security system sadly recorded her final moments.

So called "gun" control is not about crime control, it's about PEOPLE CONTROL. Get the violent ones off the streets by giving them 20 @ hard labor. In this day & age we as Americans should @ least have safe streets for our women & the little tykes. Good God stabbed to death like what a terrible way to die. Americans violating other Americans is due to a lack of morality & compassion for mans fellow mankind. All I can say is be careful who one votes for, as one just might get a LOT LESS than one voted for!

You mean leave the home I own? To go where exactly?

Furthermore there were times I tried to leave the situation (go downstairs) and she would block my path and tell me "you aren't going anywhere" and I had to continue to experience her abuses, physical and otherwise.

This was a unique situation as I moved to her city, hundreds of miles from my home and friends while she is in her place of birth.

The prosecution and police here made it that much more confusing for me and I am the victim! There is no doubt that SOME had to have known about these abuses. Maybe not entirely (such as when I was punched in the side of the head while driving on the highway) but they had to suspect something based on how easily she became enraged.

We expect police to be of the highest character, their apparatus to be virtuous and bound by oath and dedication to the law. I can tell you this is not the case at all in Ontario.

If it was your house why didn't you sell it?

Show me the laws of any state that make it illegal for police not to respond to a call for help.

It's a stupid argument. The police respond to the overwhelming vast majority of calls.

I can argue reasonably that everyone can do as they wish as far as being armed without getting the governments permission without resorting to jumping off cliff's to do it.

Blues Man and other 2A supporters have made legitimate arguments. Living in a system I live in and have been abused in multiple, often digusting ways since I was a kid, regardless of ones opinion on the issue, the matter of liberty is extremely vital to ones spirit and a nations innovation/success.

Last edited:
It's a stupid argument. The police respond to the overwhelming vast majority of calls.

I can argue reasonably that everyone can do as they wish as far as being armed without getting the governments permission without resorting to jumping off cliff's to do it.

Do the police have a legal obligation to come to the aid of the public?

It is a yes or no answer.

IDGAF if they show up a lot of the time the point that is sailing right over your head is that the police have no legal obligation to come to your aid and there will be absolutely no legal consequences if they do not respond and a person gets injured or killed.

Do the police have a legal obligation to come to the aid of the public?

As I've answered many times, it depends.

It is a yes or no answer.

IDGAF if they show up a lot of the time the point that is sailing right over your head is that the police have no legal obligation to come to your aid and there will be absolutely no legal consequences if they do not respond and a person gets injured or killed.

They have no legal obligation to serve me dinner either and it's about as relevant.

As I've answered many times, it depends.

They have no legal obligation to serve me dinner either and it's about as relevant.

If it depends then you should be able to support your allegation that the police even sometimes have a LEGAL obligation to come to the aid of the public.

That last sentence is too stupid to deserve a reply.

If it depends then you should be able to support your allegation that the police even sometimes have a LEGAL obligation to come to the aid of the public.

That last sentence is too stupid to deserve a reply.

You want to argue a sky is falling argument when it is not and it's irrelevant. People have a right to protect themselves either way.

You just can't admit you're wrong can you?

About what? You argue even though you agree with me.

One can make a sane rational argument for something without jumping off a cliff to do so.

About what? You argue even though you agree with me.

One can make a sane rational argument for something without jumping off a cliff to do so.

You are saying that cops have a legal obligation to come to your aid and yet you cannot prove that statement.

I made a 100% true statement and you've been whining about it without being able to disprove it.

You are saying that cops have a legal obligation to come to your aid and yet you cannot prove that statement.

I argued it's irrelevant. I argued that in almost every single instance they will show up.

I made a 100% true statement and you've been whining about it without being able to disprove it.

I never argued against the idea that the courts didn't rule you do not have a Constitutional protection. Not once.

You are just upset I won't jump off your cliff with you.

Forum List

Back