Criminals don't need guns, innocent people do. The tragic story of a woman murdered while waiting for government permission.......

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
For a large part of human existence, guns did not exist. There were no guns on the planet....anywhere.

What was that world like?

The strong enslaved, raped, tortured, brutalized, murdered the weak.........

Guns ended that and allowed good people to be free.

This is the story of a woman who is an example that criminals do not need guns to destroy innocent people...but innocent people need guns to stop criminals......and how she was allowed to die because she had to wait for permission to exercise her fundamental Right to self defense....

Her death is what the anti-gun fascists want....it is better she was murdered than that she had a gun to save her own life....
Their relationship turned bad at some point with increasingly abusive behavior such as, “hitting her, smashing her face into her truck’s dashboard, breaking her nose, spitting in her face, strangling her and much more.” These patterns of escalating abuse are common. Firearms instructor and domestic abuse survivor Shirley Watral chronicled them extensively in her book, “Heels to Holster: One woman’s story of surviving an abusive relationship and discovering her inner warrior.

In response to the abuse, Carol Bowne sought and received a restraining order, which only angered Eitel even more. His abuse worsened to stalking and cyberbullying and he even damaged her truck and house. Eitel violated the restraining order several times. Carol sought police protection repeatedly and was denied(on a related note, see: Warren v. District of Columbia).

To protect herself, Carol had security cameras and an alarm system installed at her residence. On April 21, 2015, she applied for a New Jersey civil rights unicorn – a gun permit. By state law in 2015, gun permit decisions were supposed to be made within 30 days. But the law is seemingly applicable only to us proles, not to government apparatchiks. Carol patiently waited and kept checking on the status of her permit application as late as June 1, 2015.

After 42 days of waiting on a simple yes/no government decision, on June 3, 2015, Carol was ambushed and stabbed to death by Michael Eitel in her own driveway. Her security system sadly recorded her final moments.

Her mistake for believing she had to get the governments permission to exercise her Constitutional right.

She did if she didn't want to go to prison for having a gun on her..........anti-gun fascists put her in that situation...and being a normal, law abiding citizen, she followed their rules, and paid with her life....

this woman had a legal gun.....and faced prison.......

A Philadelphia mother of two who obtained the necessary permits to carry a gun in Pennsylvania and was arrested in New Jersey for unlawful possession of a weapon is now facing three years in prison.

Shaneen Allen, 27, obtained a license-to-carry permit and purchased a .380 Bersa Thunder handgun after she was robbed in a Philadelphia alley in July 2013, according to a report on Philly.com.

During a trip to Atlantic City last October, Allen was arrested following a routine traffic stop and was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of hollow-point bullets. Allen told Philly.com she told the police officer she had a firearm in her purse and a carry license for it.

She did if she didn't want to go to prison for having a gun on her..........anti-gun fascists put her in that situation...and being a normal, law abiding citizen, she followed their rules, and paid with her life....

this woman had a legal gun.....and faced prison.......

A Philadelphia mother of two who obtained the necessary permits to carry a gun in Pennsylvania and was arrested in New Jersey for unlawful possession of a weapon is now facing three years in prison.

Shaneen Allen, 27, obtained a license-to-carry permit and purchased a .380 Bersa Thunder handgun after she was robbed in a Philadelphia alley in July 2013, according to a report on Philly.com.

During a trip to Atlantic City last October, Allen was arrested following a routine traffic stop and was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of hollow-point bullets. Allen told Philly.com she told the police officer she had a firearm in her purse and a carry license for it.

Stand your ground and win in the end.

Shaneen Allen Pardoned; Case Brings NJ’s Strict Gun Laws into Focus

This is the cognitive dissonance people who trust the government display.

SCOTUS has ruled that the police have absolutely no obligation to come to the aid of the public yet people think a restraining order will be enforced by the very same police that have no obligation to enforce it.

This is way owning a gun for self defense and learning how to use it is the only choice a rational human being can make.

This is the cognitive dissonance people who trust the government display.

SCOTUS has ruled that the police have absolutely no obligation to come to the aid of the public yet people think a restraining order will be enforced by the very same police that have no obligation to enforce it.

This is way owning a gun for self defense and learning how to use it is the only choice a rational human being can make.

Restraining orders are enforced all the time. The problem is those enforcing them can not be at all places all the time.

Restraining orders are enforced all the time. The problem is those enforcing them can not be at all places all the time.
Uh huh tell that to all the dead women out there who were waiting for a cop to come enforce a restraining order.

The police have absolutely no obligation to come to the aid of anyone therefore depending on the police to protect you is an act of insanity.

Uh huh tell that to all the dead women out there who were waiting for a cop to come enforce a restraining order.

I have no idea how that counters anything I said. I note that the cops can't be at all places all the time and you tell me to tell women that cops can't be at all places all the time?

I just did.

The police have absolutely no obligation to come to the aid of anyone therefore depending on the police to protect you is an act of insanity.

That's all been misconstrued also. What the courts said was if an officer see's a crime and doesn't intervene he hasn't violated the Constitution.

Now he has violated his terms of employment.

Say I am a person overseeing a nuclear reactor. I see numbers spiking. I do nothing. The place melts down. I am not violating the Constitution. I can still be held accountable.

I have no idea how that counters anything I said. I note that the cops can't be at all places all the time and you tell me to tell women that cops can't be at all places all the time?

I just did.

That's all been misconstrued also. What the courts said was if an officer see's a crime and doesn't intervene he hasn't violated the Constitution.

Now he has violated his terms of employment.

Say I am a person overseeing a nuclear reactor. I see numbers spiking. I do nothing. The place melts down. I am not violating the Constitution. I can still be held accountable.
Police have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public.

None. If the police refuse to come to your aid ( and they can refuse) you have ZERO legal recourse. You can't sue the police, you can't sue the state.

So therefore trusting police to protect you is an act of insanity.

Learned this the hard way as a victim of my own wife. The police apparatus is not one to rely on, especially if the person you have an issue with has police in their family. Worse, I've had to deal with abuses by police for even longer than my wifes abuses against me!

Imagine secretive short trials in a country such as Canada? I don't even know what was said about ME as she tried to manipulate her way through the system yet again...

The victim quite often becomes the victim again when the state, police or otherwise, have excessive power.

Police have no legal obligation to come to the aid of the public.

That wasn't what the courts said. The court simply ruled that if they did not it wasn't a violation of the Constitution.

None. If the police refuse to come to your aid ( and they can refuse) you have ZERO legal recourse. You can't sue the police, you can't sue the state.

So therefore trusting police to protect you is an act of insanity.

It's why we have enacted mandatory arrest laws.

That wasn't what the courts said. The court simply ruled that if they did not it wasn't a violation of the Constitution.

It's why we have enacted mandatory arrest laws.
The cops have to show up in order to arrest someone don't they?

The cops do not have to show up.

Tell me if you call the cops and they don't come what happens to the cops? Will they be charged with a crime?

Learned this the hard way as a victim of my own wife. The police apparatus is not one to rely on, especially if the person you have an issue with has police in their family. Worse, I've had to deal with abuses by police for even longer than my wifes abuses against me!

Imagine secretive short trials in a country such as Canada? I don't even know what was said about ME as she tried to manipulate her way through the system yet again...

The victim quite often becomes the victim again when the state, police or otherwise, have excessive power.

Why didn't you leave?

The answer is no.

In the 1981 case Warren v. District of Columbia, the D.C. Court of Appeals held that police have a general "public duty," but that "no specific legal duty exists" unless there is a special relationship between an officer and an individual, such as a person in custody.

Show me a state law that compels the police to come to your aid under threat of arrest and prosecution if they don't.

In the vast majority of calls, do the police show up?

Yes they do.

In the vast majority of calls, do the police show up?

Yes they do.
Irrelevant.

They do not have to show up at all so why would you trust the police when the time you are having your life threatened?

The police cannot protect you and they have absolutely no obligation to

Forum List

Back