Criminal cops in America are protecting War criminal Henry Kissinger

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I tip my hat off to this patriot who tried to tell this criminal cop the truth he is a criminal for harbouring this war criminal murderer.:thup:

just realised the event happened a few years ago so its actually not a current event,my bad.

Last edited:
I tip my hat off to this patriot who tried to tell this criminal cop the truth he is a criminal for harbouring this war criminal murderer.:thup:

just realised the event happened a few years ago so its actually not a current event,my bad.

The FIRST Rump visitor was.............................................................................Henry.

Henry wields the power of the Republican Magic Regiment where young Republicans are taught the skills of wizardry and sorcery.

I always find it funny when idiots like Hairdo try to come across as some sort of legitimate reporter and, as soon as they comprehend that they're too insignificant to warrant a real media credential, go off on their twisted-panty tirades about their "cause"...

Joe Biden and Hillary are war criminals...remember those passionate speeches they made to get the Iraq war off to a great start

The FIRST Rump visitor was.............................................................................Henry.

so Biden prayed to Mao and Stalin the night of the election...and Kamela sacrificed a chicken in a jamacian voodo ritual

so Biden prayed to Mao and Stalin the night of the election...and Kamela sacrificed a chicken in a jamacian voodo ritual

Look it up.

And she did it nakeed while her husband did the tiny hat dance of the Jews.

And she did it nakeed while her husband did the tiny hat dance of the Jews.

its always the jews fault...right?

cooko.gif

Henry wields the power of the Republican Magic Regiment where young Republicans are taught the skills of wizardry and sorcery.

You're full of shit. He wields the power over everyone in office.
Pesky facts like that are something the troll has never had an interests in and knowing him,he probably does not have a clue what the CFR is. :abgg2q.jpg:

Joe Biden and Hillary are war criminals...remember those passionate speeches they made to get the Iraq war off to a great start

Dude let’s not just limit it to the demorats now,so is Bush.His father and Reagan are burning in hell now.trump was a refreshing change from the previous five corrupt administrations.

Forum List

Back