Crime in Utah is Way Up

Salt Lake City, like most Republican controlled cities has seen a spike in violence and death.

Don't tell me. Lots of democrats have been moving into the city and bringing with them their radicals, freaks, druggies and illegal aliens, not to mention just trying to get through the Leftwing Progressive Shutdown and miseries of the Biddum Administration. You've done already fucked up all the blue places.

Don't tell me. Lots of democrats have been moving into the city and bringing with them their radicals, freaks, druggies and illegal aliens, not to mention just trying to get through the Leftwing Progressive Shutdown and miseries of the Biddum Administration. You've done already fucked up all the blue places.
English is a wonderful language, you should try it.

This is why we need vigilante justice. Start reducing the number of criminals.
What if someone determines that YOU are the criminal.
You ok with them attacking you? Think Georgia.
You must be.
You Fucking Idiot.

What if someone determines that YOU are the criminal.
You ok with them attacking you? Think Georgia.
You must be.
You Fucking Idiot.
You better be damn sure you aren't the criminal. It's not like you trust the police to make sure YOU aren't a criminal.

You better be damn sure you aren't the criminal. It's not like you trust the police to make sure YOU aren't a criminal.
Police?
Is this about you and me and the Police?

You brought up "vigilantes." Did you or NOT?

This is why we need vigilante justice. Start reducing the number of criminals.
Be careful what you wish for, you could easily be wrongfully charged with a crime. Or NOT, since you are a middle class white woman.

That is the PROBLEM you fail to see.

Police?
Is this about you and me and the Police?

You brought up "vigilantes." Did you or NOT?

Be careful what you wish for, you could easily be wrongfully charged with a crime. Or NOT, since you are a middle class white woman.

That is the PROBLEM you fail to see.
Vigilantes is what you get when the police are abolished.

Vigilantes is what you get when the police are abolished.
What, another LIE, the Police are NOT abolished.

abolish
[əˈbäliSH]

VERB
abolished (past tense) · abolished (past participle)
  1. formally put an end to (a system, practice, or institution).

Nope, Not at ALL.
You are misinformed, AGAIN.

Now maybe you can find an idiot (D) that supports, but it is MOST LIKELY taken out of context.

We absolutely NEED the Police.
Colin Kaepernic, Rashida Talib, Alexandra Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, Joy Reid, Maxine Waters, Ilhan Omar, George Gascon, Chesa Boudin, I could probably think 9f a few more but these are actively campaigning to abolish the police. Judging from police in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles vigilante justice would be better than the police they have now.

Colin Kaepernic, Rashida Talib, Alexandra Cortez, Ayanna Pressley, Joy Reid, Maxine Waters, Ilhan Omar, George Gascon, Chesa Boudin, I could probably think 9f a few more but these are actively campaigning to abolish the police. Judging from police in Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, New York, Chicago and Los Angeles vigilante justice would be better than the police they have now.
Ok,
You have the Stats.
So, post the actual stats of "Abolishing the Police."

Now, don't include those that refused the Jab and Quit.

Forum List

Back