cricketer at world cup gets kicked off teem for not taking a knee to blm

Dear God, I'm sick of this shit. If there is a just God in Heaven, please just rapture all the BLM assholes and their apologists off the planet now. Other side of the moon would be nice. Someplace very unpleasant.

He apologized? What a pussy. You made your decision, now be a big boy and accept it and move on. Only pussies apologize (unless you actually do something wrong that is) for standing up for their beliefs.

He apologized? What a pussy. You made your decision, now be a big boy and accept it and move on. Only pussies apologize (unless you actually do something wrong that is) for standing up for their beliefs.
This verminous BLM bullshit has pussified the entirety of left-thinking world. I am ashamed to say I am of the same species as the leftist assholes.

1635460421034.png

Dear God, I'm sick of this shit. If there is a just God in Heaven, please just rapture all the BLM assholes and their apologists off the planet now. Other side of the moon would be nice. Someplace very unpleasant.
me too its in gulfing everything.

Dear God Joe Pesci, I'm sick of this shit. If you are good and just, please just rapture all the BLM assholes, magaturd assholes, antifa assholes, proud boy assholes, and any other radicalized political zealot asshole and their apologists off the planet now. Have a worshipper build a giant trebuchet and launch them directly into the sun, which is someplace very unpleasant.

This verminous BLM bullshit has pussified the entirety of left-thinking world. I am ashamed to say I am of the same species as the leftist assholes.
His step-siblings are biracial or Black, of color, or whatever the correct term is today.

His $500,000 IPL contract was at risk.
He says he didn't give it much thought...taking a knee, that it was thrust upon him quickly.
He apologised for letting his country down etc.
Yes, one often has to make difficult decisions these days.

His step-siblings are biracial or Black, of color, or whatever the correct term is today.

His $500,000 IPL contract was at risk.
He says he didn't give it much thought...taking a knee, that it was thrust upon him quickly.
He apologised for letting his country down etc.
Yes, one often has to make difficult decisions these days.
sad forced in to racist blm

Its sad that a lie has so much power over normal people

But my guess is he is a professional cricket player who fors not want to lose his cushy gig

If he has to grovel to the Black Lies Matter crowd to keep his job so be it

White South Africans have a lot of work to do in order to join the civilised world. Fucking stupid of him to act like this.
Silly me, I thought today South Africa was one, as the People all sing the new "joint" anthem of peace and love.
Obviously not.
Visiting the sins of the fathers upon the children of today is not fair and just.
Like trying to blame the slave trade on young White Americans of today.
Best to dig up the ones who did it, and slap them around...won't do much good though.

Silly me, I thought today South Africa was one, as the People all sing the new "joint" anthem of peace and love.
Obviously not.
Visiting the sins of the fathers upon the children of today is not fair and just.
Like trying to blame the slave trade on young White Americans of today.
Best to dig up the ones who did it, and slap them around...won't do much good though.
Black South Africans have been remarkably forgiving and accepting of the white trash in their country. A little humility in return would not go amiss.

Its sad that a lie has so much power over normal people

But my guess is he is a professional cricket player who fors not want to lose his cushy gig

If he has to grovel to the Black Lies Matter crowd to keep his job so be it
"Its sad that a lie has so much power over normal people"

this is how hitler and the nazis came ot power.

omg. this shtuis going on everywhere. he right blm is racist.
Give angry people power to harm you and they will do that harm. These people are fools and anyone who bends the knee to them, ever, deserves whatever comes to them. It will never stop and it will never be enough. It has become a perverse power-trip every bit as much as the witch trials in Salem. It will stop when enough people ignore or laugh in their faces and tell them to grow a pair and STFU.

Forum List

Back