Creepy Joe even lies about his broken foot.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Doesn't everyone step out of the shower and start playing with their "pup"? What a pile of crap. This sounds like a story a kid would make up:

“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows — dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball, and I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom.
And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And I’m joking, running after him and grab his tail.
And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. That’s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.”
Alex.jpg

After the Biden coverup in the Ukraine, what else is Biden hidin'?
:rolleyes-41:
The question I have is "how easy was it to break that foot" ? Biden could be showing signs of bone deterioration because of his age or bone cancer due to other factors. Multiple Myeloma (a form of bone cancer) may be happening in Biden at his age. The signs of dementia or alzheimer's being present, could also be an indicator of these multiple symptoms Biden is experiencing now. Hopefully a full discovery of his overall condition will be known after his stay in the hospital. Well if they don't cover that up like they do everything else.

Doesn't everyone step out of the shower and start playing with their "pup"? What a pile of crap. This sounds like a story a kid would make up

I heard that Joe stepped out of the shower all naked, wet, horny and clean, Jill was on the rag, saw the family cat and it looked pretty darn good to him and so took off after it through the house, and in his mad rush, didn't see the sleeping dog and tripped over him falling on his hard-on, and so they made up the foot story to explain why Joe is now walking around hobbled with a limp. :smoke:

Doesn't everyone step out of the shower and start playing with their "pup"? What a pile of crap. This sounds like a story a kid would make up:

“What happened was I got out of the shower. I got a dog and anybody who’s been around my house knows — dropped, little pup dropped a ball in front of me. And for me to grab the ball, and I’m walking through this little alleyway to get to the bedroom.
And I grabbed the ball like this and he ran. And I’m joking, running after him and grab his tail.
And what happened was that he slid on a throw rug. And I tripped on the rug he slid on. That’s what happened. Oh man, not a very exciting story.”
View attachment 425674

He is hiding his ankle bracelet.

View attachment 425674
I have ten dogs so yes after getting out of the shower I play with them and they lick me dry

After the Biden coverup in the Ukraine, what else is Biden hidin'?
:rolleyes-41:
The question I have is "how easy was it to break that foot" ? Biden could be showing signs of bone deterioration because of his age or bone cancer due to other factors. Multiple Myeloma (a form of bone cancer) may be happening in Biden at his age. The signs of dementia or alzheimer's being present, could also be an indicator of these multiple symptoms Biden is experiencing now. Hopefully a full discovery of his overall condition will be known after his stay in the hospital. Well if they don't cover that up like they do everything else.
Former Senator Biden broke his foot when playing with his Great Dane of a dog. I am actually sorry for him for that and his occasional off the wall confused speaking, which occurs frequently in many people of his age who practice deception, whether it is a comedian who saves all truth up until a punchline that makes his audience laugh, and his descent from his 1-man flying device is taken as a suicide, when actually it was a problem related to forgetfulness to check the gas supply before taking off flying, forgetting to follow landing procedure and making a 90-degree freefall instead of the safe landing protocol, resulting in death when gravity exacerbates his descent...dementia is complex
Doesn't everyone step out of the shower and start playing with their "pup"? What a pile of crap. This sounds like a story a kid would make up

I heard that Joe stepped out of the shower all naked, wet, horny and clean, Jill was on the rag, saw the family cat and it looked pretty darn good to him and so took off after it through the house, and in his mad rush, didn't see the sleeping dog and tripped over him falling on his hard-on, and so they made up the foot story to explain why Joe is now walking around hobbled with a limp. :smoke:
Ahgh hahgh :auiqs.jpg:

Everything Sleepy Joe has and will say will be consider a lie by those like you and you could witness it and he described what you saw exactly you would proclaim it is a lie and why?

Damn it he had to be a Democrat and you are a partisan hack!

People are always so concerned about the well-being and health of the opposition. :rolleyes:

View attachment 425674
You are really grasping for straws.

Forum List

Back