Creator of Infamous Hockey Stick Graph Refuses to Turn Over Data to Court

Attacking me isn't helping your cause.. DO you even have a clue how a SNOWTEL station functions?

Obviously, yes. And every SNOTEL station in Colorado reports zero snow depth.

https://wcc.sc.egov.usda.gov/report...Colorado&format=SNOTEL+Snowpack+Update+Report

So why are you claiming the snow depth is 20 feet?

Oh, that's right. You're lying, and everyone knows it.

Here is an UNCLASSIFIED version of how sonar is used...

Look at you flail. It's so cute. Now, you've decided sonar on a little drone to keep it from bumping into things means that airplanes are mapping terrain with sonar.

You lied about that too. And everyone knows it.

We let you and skook get away with lying to a certain extent, because you're just crazy bedwetter dudes on the internet. But you pushed it to far, so you got reamed for it. Try to learn from that reaming.

Keep posting up the fantasies... I will take personally observed observations over your fantasy...

Keep posting up the fantasies... I will take personally observed observations over your fantasy...

The hairball is in full tilt denial mode...the truth must be sinking in and folks like that simply can't handle it. Hell, she claimed that I was an extreme liberal the other day...how much further removed from reality could she get?

So, SSDD is also claiming that there's 20 feet of snow where the SNOTEL stations now report zero.

That is, he''s lying just as big as Billy is.

The more insane of the deniers here -- Billy, SSDD, skook -- now lie about everything as a reflex action. To them, it's a point of pride to be humiliated for lying, because it demonstrates how devoted to the cult they are.

So, SSDD is also claiming that there's 20 feet of snow where the SNOTEL stations now report zero.

Are you even remotely aquainted with the truth? Care to point to the post where I have even mentioned snow...or SNOTEL? Of course not..because I haven't...you lie even when there is nothing to be gained by it and it is obvious that your lie will be pointed out...

What is wrong with you hairball?

That is, he''s lying just as big as Billy is.

Since you won't be bringing any post of mine where I even mention snow forward..it is clear that the liar here is you.

The more insane of the deniers here -- Billy, SSDD, skook -- now lie about everything as a reflex action. To them, it's a point of pride to be humiliated for lying, because it demonstrates how devoted to the cult they are.

Sorry hairball.....but you are projecting again...it has gotten to the point that it is a pretty sure bet that when you accuse someone of....hell anything....you are doing exactly what you accuse them of doing...You are a hell of a projector...to the point that it must have some very interesting psychology attached to the tendency.

Are you even remotely aquainted with the truth? Care to point to the post where I have even mentioned snow...or SNOTEL?

I ripped Billy for lying about SNOTEL, Billy cried, and you also responded by saying I was in denial. That certainly looks like you were defending Billy's big lie, and now you've realizedwhat a mistake that was, so you're furiously backpedaling.

We can clear this up quickly, of course. You just have to do something you've never done here before, which is give a direct answer to a simple question that gets to the heart of the issue.

Was Billy telling the truth about the SNOTEL stations in the valleys still being under 20 feet of snow, or was he lying?

jc, you should answer the question as well.

I ripped Billy for lying about SNOTEL, Billy cried, and you also responded by saying I was in denial. That certainly looks like you were defending Billy's big lie, and now you've realizedwhat a mistake that was, so you're furiously backpedaling.

You are in denial over everything hairball...and the fact that something "looks" like anything to you is irrelevant...hell you prove it every day with your claim that ciliate pseudoscience "looks" like science to you.

Was Billy telling the truth about the SNOTEL stations in the valleys still being under 20 feet of snow, or was he lying?

Unlike you, I don't talk about topics that I know nothing about. I don't know what SNOTEL is...I had never heard of it till the topic came up on this thread. Face it hairball.. you are a liar...you lie even when there is nothing to be gained by lying.

Unlike you, I don't talk about topics that I know nothing about. I don't know what SNOTEL is...I had never heard of it till the topic came up on this thread. Face it hairball.. you are a liar...you lie even when there is nothing to be gained by lying.

As expected, you're weaseling. Don't worry. You didn't disappoint anyone. You always weasel, so nobody expected you to act like a vertebrate. You always live down to everyone's expectations.

If you jump to someone's defense when they get caught lying, that means you're endorsing the lie. When you refuse to state that a particularly obvious lie is a lie, you're endorsing the lie. You did that. Hence, you're endorsing the lie.

And now you're crying about being humiliated over it. You'd think you'd have learned by now that your yapping chihuahua routine always ends with your humiliation. You must just enjoy the humiliation.

Any other ankle-biters want their turn? Mind you, I will ask you specifically whether you also endorse Billy's crazy lies. Which means the other deniers will take a pass. They all know Billy is lying, but cult rules say that a cultist may never say another cultist is lying, and that no cultist may ever admit a mistake.

As expected, you're weaseling. Don't worry. You didn't disappoint anyone. You always weasel, so nobody expected you to act like a vertebrate. You always live down to everyone's expectations.

What is weaseling about stating that I don't know what SNOTEL is? I never said anything about the subject and you claimed that I did...you lied...you were wrong..and it is you who is weaseling in some left field attempt to claim that you didn't..and that you didn't get caught.

You are a liar...correction...you are a f'ing liar....and a crackpot...face the truth..it sucks, but at least you won't be living a lie.

Are you even remotely aquainted with the truth? Care to point to the post where I have even mentioned snow...or SNOTEL?

We can clear this up quickly, of course. You just have to do something you've never done here before, which is give a direct answer to a simple question that gets to the heart of the issue.

Old steaming pile of shit cat woman... Too Funny... You really are a clueless old hag with no grasp on reality.

The picture below is of Togwaatee Pass, upper valley just one week ago... 9,980 feet above sea level.

upload_2017-7-25_20-51-21.png

No snow in this picture.....

Old steaming pile of shit cat woman... Too Funny... You really are a clueless old hag with no grasp on reality.

The picture below is of Togwaatee Pass, upper valley just one week ago... 9,980 feet above sea level.

View attachment 140545

No snow in this picture.....

She has always been a nut ball, but lately she has really fallen off the deep end. She just makes stuff up to be argumentative...and makes statements that can be proved dishonest by looking back one or two posts.

Forum List

Back