Creator of Infamous Hockey Stick Graph Refuses to Turn Over Data to Court

Address the FRAUD you are perpetrating...

If I tried to use an UNVERIFIED DATA SET in my work, I would be fired on the spot. But your Gods are using the made up crap every day and you accept it without question.. What an ignorant and duped hairball..

At first glance, as I was scrolling down, I thought you said INVERTED DATA SET.

Well, sure enough, Michael Mann used proxies upside-down in his 08 paper, and therefore every paper since, that uses Mann08 as reference or for data, is also using an inverted data set.

That would be reading the graph upside down.... No one verified his work or if they did they took graph reading classes from Crick..

If I tried to use an UNVERIFIED DATA SET in my work, I would be fired on the spot. But your Gods are using the made up crap every day and you accept it without question.. What an ignorant and duped hairball..

Well, sure enough, Michael Mann used proxies upside-down in his 08 paper, and therefore every paper since, that uses Mann08 as reference or for data, is also using an inverted data set.

That would be reading the graph upside down.... No one verified his work or if they did they took graph reading classes from Crick..

Oh no, it was peer reviewed and found to be of the highest quality.

It is odd that a proxy that even the originating author said was contaminated by agriculture, and unsuitable for temperature reconstructions, ended up in Mann's work. Odder still that the contaminated end that showed a negative hockey stick was flipped over to show massive warming. And, oddest of all, how the climate science community didn't care when it was pointed out, even though Mann's results and conclusions fell apart without the substantial impact of this flawed and misused proxy.

Oh no, it was peer reviewed and found to be of the highest quality.

It is odd that a proxy that even the originating author said was contaminated by agriculture, and unsuitable for temperature reconstructions, ended up in Mann's work. Odder still that the contaminated end that showed a negative hockey stick was flipped over to show massive warming. And, oddest of all, how the climate science community didn't care when it was pointed out, even though Mann's results and conclusions fell apart without the substantial impact of this flawed and misused proxy.

Just gives you a warm fuzzy feeling about the integrity of the peer review process, don't it.... Pal review... Nothing less than it is acceptable for alarmists.. Old John Cook over at his web site SKS even made up fake names and peer reviewed his own work... Tried to make it look credible.. the good old 97% lie..

You really don't know shit about this..

I know that Tim Ball and his kook attorney just making up stories. Remember, they pushed the exact same story 3 years ago. How'd that turn out?

None of the deniers have an actual source, as in a court document. All they have is the crazy stories.
You are a FACTLESS and FECKLESS troll....

Just like all of your other so called facts, you don't know shit about climate science either..

The crazy cat lady is in full denial meltdown mode. Could it be that she got just a glimpse of the handwriting on the wall and it terrified her? What will they do when the AGW scam is shown for the bullshit it is? How long before they have enough credibility to actually get away with any doomsday scam again?

Oh look. All the mice are crying about how mean the cat is. In response, the cat just burps.

So, going back to the OP, none of the deniers, despite repeated prompting, has been able to show any court documents backing up their lunatic claims that Mann withheld data. Their sole source is a hysterical article coming from a conspiracy blog run by the defendant, Tim Ball.

Deniers just made the story up, and everyone knows it. All the deniers know they've been busted for fraud yet another time, yet they all still brazenly push the fraud. After all, the cult commands them to never back down from a lie, no matter how crazy and dishonest clinging to the lie makes them look.

Last edited:
Oh look. All the mice are crying about how mean the cat is. In response, the cat just burps.

Comprehension isn't your best thing...is it hairball...No one is angsting over how mean you are...you are being laughed at...you are being ridiculed for your abject stupidity...you are the butt of jokes...nothing more...but if the sort of mental masturbation that takes being the butt of jokes and converts it into some sort of awe in your mind gets you through the day, have at it...it just makes for more jokes for you to be the butt of.

SSDD, got those court documents yet?

Still no?

That's because your heroes faked the entire story. That inconvenient fact won't go away just because you keep crying at me. You tried another fraud, got busted, and now you're crying.

At this stage, the only useful purpose you only serve is as a lesson for others, about how cult devotion leads to immorality. You actually want to be be busted for fraud and humiliated. Your willingness to endure public humiliation on behalf of the cult earns you huge brownie points with the cult, and you status in the cult is now the only thing you care about.

SSDD, got those court documents yet?

Still no?

Deny on hairball...it will just make your crash all the more enjoyable when it reaches the point that even your news sources must cover mann's defeat.

You really don't know shit about this..

I know that Tim Ball and his kook attorney just making up stories. Remember, they pushed the exact same story 3 years ago. How'd that turn out?

None of the deniers have an actual source, as in a court document. All they have is the crazy stories.
You are a FACTLESS and FECKLESS troll....

Just like all of your other so called facts, you don't know shit about climate science either..

The crazy cat lady is in full denial meltdown mode. Could it be that she got just a glimpse of the handwriting on the wall and it terrified her? What will they do when the AGW scam is shown for the bullshit it is? How long before they have enough credibility to actually get away with any doomsday scam again?
LOL

Its already very evident in upper atmospheric temperatures and massive ICE increase in the arctic (even with failed sensors and massive sensor drift of the the primary satellites being reported as fact). Sonar topography graphing shows the ice levels being shown by NSIDC are inaccurate by 2 million Sq Kl in the Arctic and 2.7 million Sq Kl in the antarctic. The sensors are crap and the satellites are failing.

Sonar topography shows the Greenland ice sheet gained over 6 feet of snow and ice this year alone, a 7% increase in mass. With upper level air masses -15 deg F (below 30 year average) and snow melt all but done above 45 lat at 10,000 feet, the snow that remains is not going anywhere this year. The polar jet has widened and is now in its winter configuration a full two months early, as the polar lows have increased in size and strength indicating cooling is now in full swing.

The atmospheric pendulum has swung and the ocean temps again have gone very cold.. Even the hurricanes this year have been ripped apart near the equator not being allowed to build up. As of today, the wind shear is so massive at the equator (which is usually about 25 deg Lat this time of year) that little or nothing will become a well organized storm in the northern hemisphere.

The change to cooling may well have happened already and the ocean buffers are the only reason we have not seen the rapid drop yet. That has changed this year as they have no more heat to give.

Last edited:
Sonar topography graphing shows the ice levels being shown by NSIDC are inaccurate by 2 million Sq Kl in the Arctic and 2.7 million Sq Kl in the antarctic.

Sonar topography maps the seafloor, dumbass. It has nothing to do with sea ice measurement. Your stories keep getting dumber.

Sonar topography shows the Greenland ice sheet gained over 6 feet of snow and ice this year alone,

Sonar topography is mapping the land now? Really? Do tell. How does that work?

You're just a crazy stupid guy on the internet who makes stupid crap up. Only your fellow liars' cult members, such as SSDD, will still talk to you.

Sonar topography graphing shows the ice levels being shown by NSIDC are inaccurate by 2 million Sq Kl in the Arctic and 2.7 million Sq Kl in the antarctic.

Sonar topography maps the seafloor, dumbass. It has nothing to do with sea ice measurement. Your stories keep getting dumber.

Sonar topography shows the Greenland ice sheet gained over 6 feet of snow and ice this year alone,

You're just a crazy stupid guy on the internet who makes stupid crap up. Only your fellow liars' cult members, such as SSDD, will still talk to you.
Sonar can see through clouds you moron (the atmosphere is basically a liquid)... Depending on the wavelengths used and transmitted it can see surface topography. the frequencies used are different than those under water.. Sonar, using very high non-audible frequencies, even at high altitudes can be used to map. Every brand new car these days uses this sonar in its anti-collision systems.. Even the US air force uses this in flyovers of areas and it is highly accurate.

You really are an ignorant left wing retard...

Last edited:

It is her best thing and she decided long ago to run with it. To highlight what an idiot she is....yesterday she said that I was a left wing extremist....how much more wrong could a single person be without government scientists giving an assist?

Sonar can see through clouds you moron (the atmosphere is basically a liquid)...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Billy actually thinks that aircraft do airborne sonar mapping.

Every brand new car these days uses this sonar in its anti-collision systems..

With a range of ... 5 meters. Yeah, that will work well for aircraft mapping.

Even the US air force uses this in flyovers of areas and it is highly accurate.

Then I'm sure you can point us to some references

That is, if you're not just lying again. Which you are.

The problem is that you suck at lying. The only people you can fool are dumber-than-dogshit cult rubes like SSDD.

Sonar can see through clouds you moron (the atmosphere is basically a liquid)...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. Billy actually thinks that aircraft do airborne sonar mapping.

Every brand new car these days uses this sonar in its anti-collision systems..

With a range of ... 5 meters. Yeah, that will work well for aircraft mapping.

Even the US air force uses this in flyovers of areas and it is highly accurate.

Then I'm sure you can point us to some references

That is, if you're not just lying again. Which you are.

The problem is that you suck at lying. The only people you can fool are dumber-than-dogshit cult rubes like SSDD.
Enjoy your ignorance.. now fuck off fool...

Anyone want to come to Billy's help here?

Anyone agree with Billy about the supposed airborne sonar mapping?

Anyone think Billy has gone to the mountain passes to shovel out SNOTEL stations?

Anyone think that Billy is working on his Ph.D. in climate science?

No?

Even the deniers know Billy is lying about everything. However, cult loyalty prevents them from saying that.

Needless to say, we on the rational side don't have such ethical issues.

Sonar can see through clouds you moron (the atmosphere is basically a liquid)... Depending on the wavelengths used and transmitted it can see surface topography. the frequencies used are different than those under water.. Sonar, using very high non-audible frequencies, even at high altitudes can be used to map. Every brand new car these days uses this sonar in its anti-collision systems.. Even the US air force uses this in flyovers of areas and it is highly accurate.

Does he make this shit up himself or does he get it from some k00k site?:dunno: I really think he does believe everything he posts!!:disbelief::disbelief:This is somebody who got his ass smacked around in the schoolyard lots...........

Anyone want to come to Billy's help here?

Anyone agree with Billy about the supposed airborne sonar mapping?

Anyone think Billy has gone to the mountain passes to shovel out SNOTEL stations?

Anyone think that Billy is working on his Ph.D. in climate science?

No?

Even the deniers know Billy is lying about everything. However, cult loyalty prevents them from saying that.

Needless to say, we on the rational side don't have such ethical issues.
LOL

Attacking me isn't helping your cause.. DO you even have a clue how a SNOWTEL station functions?

You Rational? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is an UNCLASSIFIED version of how sonar is used...

http://www.eng.auburn.edu/files/acad_depts/csse/csse_technical_reports/csse13-03.pdf

Clip:
Abstract—GPS-denied environments pose a significant problem for unmanned aerial vehicles, or UAVs, operating autonomously within a confined airspace. In this paper, we outline and im- plement a basic algorithm to autonomously fly a quadcopter using low-cost sonar sensors in a GPS-denied environment. Furthermore, we outline a method for using simple sonar distance data to map our environment.

How stupid are you?

Last edited:
Attacking me isn't helping your cause.. DO you even have a clue how a SNOWTEL station functions?

Obviously, yes. And every SNOTEL station in Colorado reports zero snow depth.

https://wcc.sc.egov.usda.gov/report...Colorado&format=SNOTEL+Snowpack+Update+Report

So why are you claiming the snow depth is 20 feet?

Oh, that's right. You're lying, and everyone knows it.

Here is an UNCLASSIFIED version of how sonar is used...

Look at you flail. It's so cute. Now, you've decided sonar on a little drone to keep it from bumping into things means that airplanes are mapping terrain with sonar.

You lied about that too. And everyone knows it.

We let you and skook get away with lying to a certain extent, because you're just crazy bedwetter dudes on the internet. But you pushed it to far, so you got reamed for it. Try to learn from that reaming.

Forum List

Back