Creation and so forth

The final conclusive evidence is that atheists and sinners need to die.”

Who else thinks the Jimmy Bond character is a danger to himself and others. He seems to willingly represent himself as a Cult loon, something of a wannabe Jim Jones.
Lol. Everyone must die as we're not in Paradise anymore. I'm not wishing early death upon the atheists and sinners, but a few may die early due to chance, ill health, or circumstance. The main point is atheists dying is the only way to prove to them that I am right and they are wrong. That's in the Bible and science backs up the Bible even though it's not a science book.

Not exactly.

Evolution doesn't work the way you think it does
Nov 22, 2020 · This distinction between evolution and creation is especially important in the context of the origin of life. Evolution does not attempt to explain the origin of life. It explains how life has changed after it originated. It also explains the origin of new species, most famously described by Darwin in On the Origin of Species. It is generally accepted among evolutionary biologists that all species on Earth have
I've continued to say evolution is a lie, doesn't work, and now we've discovered it isn't even science. It's just an idea with no science behind it like the atheist's belief in the eternal universe.

Last edited:
Lol. Everyone must die as we're not in Paradise anymore. I'm not wishing early death upon the atheists and sinners, but a few may die early due to chance, ill health, or circumstance. The main point is atheists dying is the only way to prove to them that I am right and they are wrong. That's in the Bible and science backs up the Bible even though it's not a science book.
LOL.

You might want to consider some life choices you have made. That you revile the infidel causes you to litter threads in the S&T forums with hard-sell proselytizing. Let go of the hate you harbor for others and the hate you direct inwards. Don't bring your statements that the infidel must die into these forums. You don't seem to understand that you present yourself as an intolerant, hyper-religious loon.

I've continued to say evolution is a lie, doesn't work, and now we've discovered it isn't even science. It's just an idea with no science behind it like the atheist's belief in the eternal universe.
You have continued to write false, nonsensical comments that have no reason to be dumped into these threads.

LOL.

You might want to consider some life choices you have made. That you revile the infidel causes you to litter threads in the S&T forums with hard-sell proselytizing. Let go of the hate you harbor for others and the hate you direct inwards. Don't bring your statements that the infidel must die into these forums. You don't seem to understand that you present yourself as an intolerant, hyper-religious loon.

Jews, Christians and Muslims are not infidels..They all believe in the same God. Infidel is a French word from the 15th century.

You have continued to write false, nonsensical comments that have no reason to be dumped into these threads.
>>It's just an idea with no science behind it like the atheist's belief in the eternal universe. <<

It's true. Atheists and their scientists used to believe in an eternal universe. There was no science behind that belief.

Look at miserable surada trying to claim I do not understand BS evolution. My post #122 was very satisfactory. It was like going in and tearing the atheists' and their scientists' hearts out metaphorically.

>>It's just an idea with no science behind it like the atheist's belief in the eternal universe. <<

It's true. Atheists and their scientists used to believe in an eternal universe. There was no science behind that belief.

Look at miserable surada trying to claim I do not understand BS evolution. My post #122 was very satisfactory. It was like going in and tearing the atheists' and their scientists' hearts out metaphorically.

Oh I am not miserble, you silly ass. Evolution is observable .. They just don't know how life started.

There's nothing metaphorical about your profound ignorance.

Oh I am not miserble, you silly ass. Evolution is observable .. They just don't know how life started.

Of course, you are miserable. Google has your location history and other private data and can reveal it to the world for a price.

That's a fact, but evolution isn't.

Apparently you will make any argument - no matter how ridiculous - to deny that the cosmic background radiation is proof that the universe was created from nothing, There is literally no other explanation for it.

Science is the study of nature to discover the order within nature so as to be able to make predictions of nature. Saying the Cosmic Background Radiation informs us of the massive matter / anti-matter annihilations which dominated the radiation era does not mean it spoke to us, dummy.

So I will say to you again... you don't know what you are talking about.
In mainstream Science!, your own Minkowski-Einstein-"spacetime" terms, here's what "the Cosmic Background Radiation informs us" regarding any "massive matter / anti-matter annihilations which dominated the radiation era" and/or anything else hypothetically associated for that matter, "dummy":
Because signals and other causal influences cannot travel faster than light (see special relativity), the light cone plays an essential role in defining the concept of causality: for a given event E, the set of events that lie on or inside the past light cone of E would also be the set of all events that could send a signal that would have time to reach E and influence it in some way.
Now take "The Big Bang theory" itself, being "the prevailing cosmological model explaining the existence of the observable universe from the earliest known periods through its subsequent large-scale evolution", or simply put, it's cause, again according to your own Science!, as that "E" and there you go.

Even Einstein would call the pair of you idiots. He'd say "You don't know wtf you're talking about!" and he'd be right.. even though he didn't either, as Tesla noted when he began ranting about time being capable of warping space and vice versa. "Nein, nicht, dummkopf! It's zee Aether I tells ya!"

Of course, you are miserable. Google has your location history and other private data and can reveal it to the world for a price.

Is that some kind of threat? What's wrong with you?

I am a very happy,secure person.

Odd that the fact of biological evolution is fully demonstrated in science. It's Flat Earth believing Christians who are the science deniers.

I am a very happy,secure person.
Nobody cares that you claim to be a "happy,secure person." Am I happy that liberal extremists, terrorists, and criminal suspects are being tracked? It has little to do with evolution nor atheist religion.

Law enforcement can't use your "private" data in a court of law, but they can tell if you lied to their questions. Of course, they can get access w/o pay.

Again, that's fact while evolution isn't. I ♥ saying that, i.e. the last part lol.

Nobody cares that you claim to be a "happy,secure person." Am I happy that liberal extremists, terrorists, and criminal suspects are being tracked? It has little to do with evolution nor atheist religion.

Law enforcement can't use your "private" data in a court of law, but they can tell if you lied to their questions. Of course, they can get access w/o pay.

Again, that's fact while evolution isn't. I ♥ saying that, i.e. the last part lol.

Meister

Are you insane? Why on earth would law enforcement come after me?

What exactly are you trying to say?

Last edited:
Interesting that you think my post is a "threat." You and Hollie have said much worse. Second, you should be angry and blame these com cos that keep and sell the data. It's an invasion of privacy. Why don't you get off your miserable butt and contact your congress person?

Interesting that you think my post is a "threat." You and Hollie have said much worse. Second, you should be angry and blame these com cos that keep and sell the data. It's an invasion of privacy. Why don't you get off your miserable butt and contact your congress person?

What are you talking about? No one has threatened you. Most certainly I haven't, What "data" are you talking about? What invasion of privacy?

Can the almighty create a stone that he cannot lift?

If the creator sees everything in advance, then he does not have the ability to change anything.

If he was perfect, then why would he create anything else? Is he so imperfect?

Etc.

What are you talking about? No one has threatened you. Most certainly I haven't, What "data" are you talking about? What invasion of privacy?
Never mind. You are too stupid to figure out anything for yourself lol. I'll never tell you anything of interest again. Forget it.

Regardless of the exact history of the cosmoswhether the prevailing universe is but one in a cyclical series or a multiverse—the cosmological configuration in toto necessarily began to exist in the finite past ex nihilo. Those who grasp the incontrovertible first principles of logic, mathematics, and metaphysics, those who grasp the various scientific proofs per the laws of thermodynamics and the BGV theorem, know this.

Any opinion to the contrary is the la-la of irrationality of ignorance.

End of discussion. :cool:
It is not known using logic, math, nor metaphysics by any discipline or person what happens prior to the first few picoseconds of the origin of the universe.

Forum List

Back