"Crazy" Trump Just Told the Truth About Voter Suppression

He can pay billions, if he'd like. Instead he structures to pay zero.
If he 'structures' to pay zero, then how is he paying a higher tax rate?

He pays zero, but whines he should pay more.
His income has always been pretty low.
That's the problem.
The system always the RICH a way to structure their 'income' in such a way to avoid paying taxes, and put the burden on the middle class.
Buffett and Bezos are NOT paying a higher rate.

The system always the RICH a way to structure their 'income' in such a way to avoid paying taxes,

Well, if you make $10 million and donate $100 million to charity, your rate is gonna be 0%.

What rate is Bezos paying? How does that compare to your Federal Income Tax rate?

We just went through this ole number of nuts. 7.2% is over 2 times as much as 3.4%.

We just went through this ole number of nuts.

We don't have a wealth tax. Sorry.

Wow, no shit. Ewe told me to total up my assets n divide by taxez paid to simulate I did I pay over double and now ewe are running from it. Your surrender is accepted!!!!!
MAGA

I agree, you're really stupid to pay such a high (imaginary) wealth tax.

Rich people still pay higher income tax rates than the average American.
Rich people even pay higher rates than stupid Americans, like you.

Really, Jeff Bezos says no. Warren Buffet believes his rate should be higher for the betterment of the country. Why do ewe hate equal so much?
MAGA

Really, Jeff Bezos says no.

What rate do you feel Jeff Bezos pays?
Any backup? Or just another of your ignorant whines?

Warren Buffet believes his rate should be higher for the betterment of the country.

He a twat. He can pay billions, if he'd like. Instead he structures to pay zero.

Why do ewe hate equal so much?

I don't hate you morons.

Sure ewe hate anyone that has a different opinion than yours.

Buffet the twat, funny as fuck for someone that sees our system is fucked!!!

MAGA

Don't you want equal? What the fuck is wrong with that. Hell I only want to pay 3.4% just like they do!!! Now that is MAGA

Then get your politicians to address that. How much do you want to bet they don't? Where do you think all their campaign donations come from? What you're talking about is a flat tax system, something Democrats have long stood against. In fact I've wrote many times how we should replace our tax system with a consumption tax like we have in our state, and my county or course. Here we pay .08 on every dollar we spend. The rich pay it, the poor pay it, and everybody in between pays it.

The poor will still pay much less than the rich because the poor buy less things. The rich pay more because they buy a lot of things. Given the fact less than 50% of our country pays no income tax at all, a consumption tax would force everybody to pay: drug dealers, people who work under the table, hookers, people who work jobs that get big tips, people who make less than 25K a year, everybody.

The problem is when you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society have no problem with it. So we start with a national consumption tax for our debt. Let's say 10 cents on the dollar. If they overspend and increase our debt, increase the consumption tax to 12 cents on the dollar. Free college? 15 cents on the dollar and so on.

People pay more attention when they have a dog in the race. With a debt consumption tax, you'd see how more people will follow the spending of our Congress and voice their objections when they fund things like cowboy poetry and the arts.

Last edited:
The system always the RICH a way to structure their 'income' in such a way to avoid paying taxes,

Well, if you make $10 million and donate $100 million to charity, your rate is gonna be 0%.

What rate is Bezos paying? How does that compare to your Federal Income Tax rate?
Loophole.
You just showed an example of someone making $10 million and paying no taxes.
How does that help your claim of a higher tax rate for the rich?

I get it. You’re gonna try to explain that I don’t understand Charitable Deductions.
Oh, I do.

Loophole.

I get it. You’re gonna try to explain that I don’t understand Charitable Deductions.
Oh, I do.

Loophole.

Any specifics?

You just showed an example of someone making $10 million and paying no taxes

You are free to donate 100% or more of your income to charity. You will also pay $0 taxes.

Not a claim, a fact.

Loophole.

Oh, I do.

Loophole.

Any specifics?

You just showed an example of someone making $10 million and paying no taxes

You are free to donate 100% or more of your income to charity. You will also pay $0 taxes.

Not a claim, a fact.
Well. I guess I need to explain that what really matters is Effective Tax Rate.
I should have been more clear.

Don't you want equal? What the fuck is wrong with that. Hell I only want to pay 3.4% just like they do!!! Now that is MAGA

Then get your politicians to address that. How much do you want to bet they don't? Where do you think all their campaign donations come from? What you're talking about is a flat tax system, something Democrats have long stood against. In fact I've wrote many times how we should replace our tax system with a consumption tax like we have in our state, and my county or course. Here we pay .08 on every dollar we spend. The rich pay it, the poor pay it, and everybody in between pays it.

The poor will still pay much less than the rich because the poor buy less things. The rich pay more because they buy a lot of things. Given the fact less than 50% of our country pays no income tax at all, a consumption tax would force everybody to pay: drug dealers, people who work under the table, hookers, people who work jobs that get big tips, people who make less than 25K a year, everybody.

The problem is when you rob Peter to pay Paul, the Paul's of your society have no problem with it. So we start with a national consumption tax for our debt. Let's say 10 cents on the dollar. If they overspend and increase our debt, increase the consumption tax to 12 cents on the dollar. Free college? 15 cents on the dollar and so on.

People pay more attention when they have a dog in the race. With a debt consumption tax, you'd see how more people will follow the spending of our Congress and voice their objections when they fund things like cowboy poetry and the arts.

I agree, it should be addressed but very few and must likely NONE ever will adress it. That is none, not even the God/King, as if you actually believe he gave a shit about the average American
MAGA

He can pay billions, if he'd like. Instead he structures to pay zero.

He pays zero, but whines he should pay more.
His income has always been pretty low.
I'm sure that it will come out one day that he is a horrible businessman and really is leveraged to the hilt. He owns nothing but debt.

I don't get the whole voter suppression thing. The rules are the same for everyone but blacks would be suppressed? How? The polls are open the same time for everyone so go vote. Just make it a federal holiday so everyone gets the day off, even the unemployed.

Any one person can pay zero in any one year.
So no backup then?
Everyone in the 1% pays zero? Every year?
Nope.
Just using your example.

Why do I need a backup?

How about trump paying $750 in taxes.

Which one is the Truth this Time.
1) Trump made little money, thus appropriate for this LOW earner?
2) Trump lied, and should have paid much more.
3) The MSM lied again, and there is ZERO truth to the $750 in taxes paid by trump.

Not even the Buffett Option. Miser trump would NEVER donate enough to create an Effective Tax Rate of Zero.

Forum List

Back