Crazy Russians Threaten To Invade Alaska

We already paid 'em 2.5 cents an acre. Dmitry is trying to scaremonger again.

I read now something about the history of the Russians in America. Very interesting. Their plan had been once to overtake the whole Pacific coast. Fort Ross ("Ross" for "Russia") in California had been their most southern trading post.

And they sold Alaska because of the Crimean war ... Russia against the Osman empire and their allies France and England.

What I found out meanwhile around the Crimea this forces me to ask whether it exists something like a Crimean curse. This totally unimportant little piece of land seems to destroy all forms of rationality since centuries. I remember in this context also what Dimitri Medwedew - the shadow of Putin - said a short time ago about the Crimea and what sounds as if Russia would even prefer to do a nuclear war instead just simple to give back the Crimea to the Ukraine. Will be interesting to know how much money Russia will pay for this unimportant little piece of land in the end. Oh by the way: And who will pay the $750,000,000,000 the Ukraine will need for the own reconstruction up to now? For sure not anymore the still cursing murdered and murdering ghosts from the history of the Crimea.

Last edited:
So the country that can't even take Snake Island is going to take Alaska.

Right.

Billboard spotted in Krasnoyarsk, Siberia. Translation “Alaska is Ours!”

Funny how their map of Alaska is just the North Slope (where the oil is).

alaska billboard.jpg

Now Russia threatens nuclear war if the ICC moves to punish Russia for the war crimes in Ukraine.

Russia is not a rational actor.

someone allegedly says something and the left runs with it like a chupacabra out of hell. LOLOL

someone allegedly says something and the left runs with it like a chupacabra out of hell. LOLOL
Someone, you mean a lying MAGA Rumpster Terrorist and Traitor. You people live by the creed "Why tell the truth when a lie works much, much better". Sounds to me like you aren't faring too well lately. And your Orange Deity is a lot more quiet than normal for him. Once the Congress is done, it's the Judicial Department's turn.

evidence says all the accusations of the left the past 6 years and further back for that matter have been media and leftist fabrications and you IGNORE the pedophilia, child abuse, utter corruption and incompetenc of this moron you have placed in the white house to all our peril. I'd say you don't have a leg to stand on as far as anything goes.

evidence says all the accusations of the left the past 6 years and further back for that matter have been media and leftist fabrications and you IGNORE the pedophilia, child abuse, utter corruption and incompetenc of this moron you have placed in the white house to all our peril. I'd say you don't have a leg to stand on as far as anything goes.

And yet, it's the MAGA Rumpster Domestic Terrorist, traitors and Pedos that are going to prison. Imagine that, you pedophile.

Someone, you mean a lying MAGA Rumpster Terrorist and Traitor. You people live by the creed "Why tell the truth when a lie works much, much better". Sounds to me like you aren't faring too well lately. And your Orange Deity is a lot more quiet than normal for him. Once the Congress is done, it's the Judicial Department's turn.

You were stumbling drunk at 1:41 today?

Are you ever sober - Nazi boi?

Right.

View attachment 667362

Now Russia threatens nuclear war if the ICC moves to punish Russia for the war crimes in Ukraine.

The Russians couldn't defeat the Moosehead volunteer militia.

They are all bluster. They have NO CLUE what they would unleash should they step foot into US Territory. Russia will be no more.

this picture is the REAL ONE , Moscow is looking for self - detraction !

View attachment 667362

Right.

View attachment 667362

The real problem is perhaps that we all are underestimating "Russia" - whoever this is in this case - and she would be easily able to overtake the Ukraine. But she doesn't like to do so and we are doing exactly this what "Russia" - ¿and others? - like to be done from us. What kind of war is this really - on which level of unnatural and/or artificial stupidity and who is the real Borg Queen who ¿tries to? assimilate us all?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back