Crazy Liberals calling for a total confiscation of firearms

So a well regulated militia would be able to own, possess and train with the technology of the day that any light infantry should own, possess and train with. Which is why they used the term arms instead of muskets. They were some pretty smart dudes.

And today that means semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns with high capacity magazines.

Any questions?

Yes. Is your lover your right, or left hand?

That, aside, I also find it amusing that the founding father that you quoted the most in defence of the 2nd amendment, Alexander Hamilton, was shot dead with a gun, by Burr, who had a political beef with him. In order to be shot dead by Burr, he had to leave DC since it would have been illegal to shoot Hamilton dead in DC, but not on the other side of the Potomac. It is all a very ironic end to a guy who wanted everyone to be able to use a gun legally. My best guess is that he might have had second thoughts about the whole issue in his final moments.
Do you feel better now?

Not really. I am still in mourning for Las Vegas, Sand Hook, Sutherland San Bernardino, Orlando, Lafayette, Aurora, Co., Tucson, and over 1,000 other innocent men, women and children gunned down by angy nuts that you love to protect from government tyranny over the last 25 years.

US mass shootings, 1982-2017: Data from Mother Jones’ investigation
I can totally see why you want to take away the guns of people who had nothing to do with that too. It makes perfect fuck'n sense.

...and yet, I have never advocated taking away anyone's guns, have I, Captain Paranoid?

So a well regulated militia would be able to own, possess and train with the technology of the day that any light infantry should own, possess and train with. Which is why they used the term arms instead of muskets. They were some pretty smart dudes.

And today that means semi-automatic rifles, pistols and shotguns with high capacity magazines.

Any questions?

That, aside, I also find it amusing that the founding father that you quoted the most in defence of the 2nd amendment, Alexander Hamilton, was shot dead with a gun, by Burr, who had a political beef with him. In order to be shot dead by Burr, he had to leave DC since it would have been illegal to shoot Hamilton dead in DC, but not on the other side of the Potomac. It is all a very ironic end to a guy who wanted everyone to be able to use a gun legally. My best guess is that he might have had second thoughts about the whole issue in his final moments.
Do you feel better now?

Not really. I am still in mourning for Las Vegas, Sand Hook, Sutherland San Bernardino, Orlando, Lafayette, Aurora, Co., Tucson, and over 1,000 other innocent men, women and children gunned down by angy nuts that you love to protect from government tyranny over the last 25 years.

I can totally see why you want to take away the guns of people who had nothing to do with that too. It makes perfect fuck'n sense.

...and yet, I have never advocated taking away anyone's guns, have I, Captain Paranoid?
It is your logical conclusion. You just don't realize it yet.

Here's the way it always goes down:

1. Ban certain types guns to stop crime. Crime doesn't stop. "We need more gun control"

2. Ban more types. Not much change. The commies scream for more gun control.

3. Ban all guns but a few. Still violent crime. More gun control.

4. Ban all guns. (Mission accomplished)

The commies defacto banned automatics and short-barrel rifles by requiring registration and an exorbitant tax. Then, you banned all legal purchase of automatics. Then, you banned scary looking guns, but only got it passed with a sun-down provision (thank god) and it was not renewed because it did NOTHING to srop violent crime. Now you want that "assault weapons" ban back, even though it did not work, and will not work again. Then you will call for an a buyback and complete confiscation.

Our response is an all-out repeal of every last motherfucking gun law, period.

I agree that the NRA needs a rival, but one that is much more aggressive toward the commie gun-grabbers, with zero compromise.

This is WAR, people.

Here's the way it always goes down:

1. Ban certain types guns to stop crime. Crime doesn't stop. "We need more gun control"

2. Ban more types. Not much change. The commies scream for more gun control.

3. Ban all guns but a few. Still violent crime. More gun control.

4. Ban all guns. (Mission accomplished)

The commies defacto banned automatics and short-barrel rifles by requiring registration and an exorbitant tax. Then, you banned all legal purchase of automatics. Then, you banned scary looking guns, but only got it passed with a sun-down provision (thank god) and it was not renewed because it did NOTHING to srop violent crime. Now you want that "assault weapons" ban back, even though it did not work, and will not work again. Then you will call for an a buyback and complete confiscation.

Our response is an all-out repeal of every last motherfucking gun law, period.

I agree that the NRA needs a rival, but one that is much more aggressive toward the commie gun-grabbers, with zero compromise.

This is WAR, people.
Last step is confiscate all guns. But you are spot on.

Do you feel better now?

Thanks for letting me know what my agenda is. But, since you are an expert on me, please let me know whether or not I am in favor of turning in my own five firearms.

Do you feel better now?

Thanks for letting me know what my agenda is. But, since you are an expert on me, please let me know whether or not I am in favor of turning in my own five firearms.
Did I say that was your agenda?

I said it was your logical conclusion to gun violence.

Gun violence and accidents are a cost of freedom.

...as long as such gun accidents and violence does not impact your family, only people you don't know.....

5 dead in Northern California shootings that ended at elementary school

...as long as such gun accidents and violence does not impact your family, only people you don't know.....
Nope. Even then. Sounds like you are inching ever so closer for ban and confiscate.

Their goal has always been a total ban on firearms. There is no middle ground with these people, no 'reasonable', they cannot be negotiated with.

.​

During President Obama's administration the number of Conceal and Carry permits increased a whooping 256%.
More than 14.5 million US citizens now hold conceal carry permits.
Uh ... There are roughly 2 million state and local law enforcement officers.

Progressives need to get a grip ... They aren't changing the tide on firearm ownership.
If anything ... They are encouraging people who support the Second Amendment to do what is necessary to become
even more compliant with the standard ... And purchase even more firearms.​

.​

Nope. Even then. Sounds like you are inching ever so closer for ban and confiscate.

Sounds to me that you don't give a shit that over 1.6 million Americans have been killed by gunfire since 1968, and add up to more dead Americans than all wars combined.

But, cheer, up. Nobody is going to take your 100 round ammo drum away from you.

Since 1968, guns have killed more Americans than all U.S. wars combined

.​

During President Obama's administration the number of Conceal and Carry permits increased a whooping 256%.
More than 14.5 million US citizens now hold conceal carry permits.
Uh ... There are roughly 2 million state and local law enforcement officers.

Liberals need to get a grip ... They aren't changing the tide on firearm ownership.
If anything ... They are encouraging people who support the Second Amendment to do what is necessary to become
even more compliant with the standard and purchase even more firearms.​

.​

...and, since concealed carry laws are state laws, just how do you tie that to Obama? I mean, I know that he is responsible somehow for your psoriasis and the loss of your favorite football team at the Super Bowl, but....

...and, since concealed carry laws are state laws, just how do you tie that to Obama?

Uh ... By the years dumbass ... :thup:
Between 2008 and 2016 the number of Conceal and Carry permits issued increased 256%.

You can assume that means whatever you want ... But that is during President Obama's administration.
I didn't suggest President Obama had a damn thing to do with it ... Just used his administration (the most recent cited in the data) as a reference for the immediate timeframe.

Last edited:
Sounds to me that you don't give a shit that over 1.6 million Americans have been killed by gunfire since 1968
As it relates to me, you would be correct, as it relates to gun control. 1968 was one of the years the left got a measure of gun control. Are you saying gun control doesn't work, because I am.

Sounds to me that you don't give a shit that over 1.6 million Americans have been killed by gunfire since 1968
As it relates to me, you would be correct, as it relates to gun control. 1968 was one of the years the left got a measure of gun control. Are you saying gun control doesn't work, because I am.

Your concept of gun control still allows anyone in my state to sell a gun through a private transaction, without a background check, to any insane, or felonious individual, even if he is under a restraining order for threatening the life of his wife and family. Such a person does not need a license to conceal or carry, or even open carry, here in Arizona, in spite of the fact that he has demonstrated no knowledge of firearms, not even knowing where the safety switch is. Your concept of gun control does not limit anyone from buying high capacity magazines, in spite of the fact that there is no possible use for them other than to kill lots of people. Your concept of gun control does not keep any nut from turning a semi-automatic rifle into a machine gun with a bump stock. You are, in fact, part of the problem, and certainly not part of the solution.

...and, since concealed carry laws are state laws, just how do you tie that to Obama?

Uh ... By the years dumbass ... :thup:
Between 2008 and 2016 the number of Conceal and Carry permits issued increased 256%.

You can assume that means whatever you want ... But that is during President Obama's administration.
I didn't suggest President Obama had a damn thing to do with it ... Just used his administration (the most recent cited in the data) as a reference for the immediate timeframe.

Well, during the Trump administration, more mass murders have occurred in Las vegas than in the entire history of the state. Having said that, I guess that neither one of us is posting anything relevant, are we?

Well, during the Trump administration, more mass murders have occurred in Las vegas than in the entire history of the state. Having said that, I guess that neither one of us is posting anything relevant, are we?

Well ... Your inability to see relevance in the increase of Conceal and Carry Permit holders over the recent years never escaped me in the first place.
My point was never about the administration to start with.

The relevant point was that Conceal and Carry permit holders (not all the gun owners) have grown to a number that outnumbers state and local law enforcement 7:1.
Add the military and federal agents and they still outnumber law enforcement 5:1 ... And that is just the people that have gone the extra mile in order to do the most they can to secure their right to bear arms.

The number of Conceal and Carry permit holders has more than quadrupled in the last 9 years ... And that is the point ... :thup:
Add the fact that firearms sales have increased ... Then add the fact that not all gun owners are Conceal Carry permit holders.
Gun owners aren't changing their minds on firearms... They are becoming as legal as possible and arming themselves.
Just gun owners that have pursued Conceal and Carry permits outnumber state, local, federal and military agents 5:1.

Where the Las Vegas shooting has every bit of relevance to whatever circumstances it presents is something I can accept.
If the left thinks they are gaining ground with gun owners in accepting further limitations ... They are simply overstating their own position.

Well ... Your inability to see relevance in the increase of Conceal and Carry Permit holders over the recent years never escaped me in the first place.
My point was never about the administration to start with.

The relevant point was that Conceal and Carry permit holders (not all the gun owners) have grown to a number that outnumbers state and local law enforcement 7:1.
Add the military and federal agents and they still outnumber law enforcement 5:1 ... And that is just the people that have gone the extra mile in order to do the most they can to secure their right to bear arms.

The number of Conceal and Carry permit holders has more than quadrupled in the last 9 years ... And that is the point ... :thup:
Add the fact that firearms sales have increased ... Then add the fact that not all gun owners are Conceal Carry permit holders.
Gun owners aren't changing their minds on firearms... They are becoming as legal as possible and arming themselves.
Just gun owners that have pursued Conceal and Carry permits outnumber state, local, federal and military agents 5:1.

Where the Las Vegas shooting has every bit of relevance to whatever circumstances it presents is something I can accept.
If the left thinks they are gaining ground with gun owners in accepting further limitations ... They are simply overstating their own position.

Well, I guess that you are arguing with the wrong guy, then, because I, and the people I know, are well aware that the reactionary Right is arming themselves to the teeth in anticipating the New World Order black helicopters, and Abrams tank assaults on their homes, which they intend to fight off with .223 rounds from their AR-15s. In order to fulfill the NRA fantasy of brave patriots blasting commies out of the sky, they are perfectly willing so see innocent men, women and children blasted away on a weekly basis by nuts. After all, you have to break some eggs to make omelettes.

Think that if your honest most people do not want to take away all the guns. yes there are some, and I disagree with them, yet no one has posted one word about the latest killings at a school. we need to start looking at this new culture of gun crazy, it has nothing to do with hunters & sports men. or taking away all guns

Well, I guess that you are arguing with the wrong guy, then, because I, and the people I know, are well aware that the reactionary Right is arming themselves to the teeth in anticipating the New World Order black helicopters, and Abrams tank assaults on their homes, which they intend to fight off with .223 rounds from their AR-15s. In order to fulfill the NRA fantasy of brave patriots blasting commies out of the sky, they are perfectly willing so see innocent men, women and children blasted away on a weekly basis by nuts. After all, you have to break some eggs to make omelettes.

I wasn't arguing with you ... You started that ignorance ...:thup:

If anything my point would only support the idea that a fight between gun owners and law enforcement wouldn't result in any real winners.
As for the details ... You cannot assume the military would neglect their oath to protect and defend the Constitution just to suit your desired outcome.
Law enforcement cannot be assumed to be any different should the issue come to bear.

If you think my AR-15 is a .223 ... You are poorly mistaken because it is a 7.62 x 39 mm cartridge ... Same as the military uses and for that reason ... :thup:
I can put their magazine in my firearm and chamber their rounds ... Which brings us back to the argument at hand.

There are a lot of people that want to describe what they think is and is not acceptable ... And for what reasons, while one thing is certain.
The Founding Fathers had no idea what modern technology could come up with ... But, they were absolutely certain of what the weapons they had could do.

They had just finished overthrowing an oppressive, overreaching and over bearing government (with better resources) using the weapons they had in a revolution.
It would be stupid to suggest they didn't consider that when allowing the People to bear arms.

Edit:
Not mention the .308 round is very accurate and deadly.
Saturday 4:05 PM ... 120 yards ... One shot through the shoulder, heart and lungs ... Nice Buck ... He never even knew I was there.
He was dead when he hit the ground ... He didn't even bleed.
Every deer hunter is at least an amateur sniper also skilled in camouflage, site selection/prep and basic wilderness survival.

38409108942_ca887a9a80_b.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back