Crazy Bernie: Why Did He Allow Himself To Get Screwed At The National Level Twice?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I am not a rocket scientist, but Crazy Bernie began his political career via voter fraud. Ten fake ass votes catapulted this ridiculous nutcase to the state and national level. So when TDS folks say thousands of fake votes for Sleepy Joe are meaningless, realize every legal vote counts.

Anyhoo, we all know Crazy Bernie twice took orders to stand down. And he did, and was financially rewarded.

Last edited:
I am not a rocket scientist, but Crazy Bernie began his political career via voter fraud. Ten fake ass votes catapulted this ridiculous nutcase to the state and national level. So when TDS folks say thousands of fake votes for Sleepy Joe are meaningless, realize every legal vote counts.

Anyhoo, we all know Crazy Bernie twice took orders to stand down. And he did, and was financially rewarded.
DNC interim chairwoman passed debate questions along to Clinton campaign - CBS News

So Crazy Bernie was up against this thing that passed Hitlery questions for prime time TV, so she could steal the 2016 Demoncrap Primary away from the Bern, an outstanding individual came forward and leaked this information to the slave voters, many of them stayed home or voted for the Don. And now that thing works for FAUX news...

Both of the times Bernie lost were fair and square.
Bwaaaahaaaaa.....Bernie Sanders was up in most of the states yet when it came time, the Super(stupid) Delegates were all told to vote for the sick bitch Hitlery because she was a shoe in to win the election, which we saw when she presented the Fake Russian Dossier to the FBI's crooked James Comey, and she still lost. Do you think the Bernie Voters liked that? Those same voters that are out there Burning Looting and Murdering? Slave...

Bernie can be bought. That's how.
He didn’t. People didn’t vote for him.
Whiny little trumpkins

Is that what they’re saying in the white supremacist sites?
Slaves like you, wont ever challenge your prog masters and take their word even when they wag a finger in your face, telling you must believe them. Now is Vox a white supremacist website or just trying to tell the truth, that the Progressive masters think you are stupid voters so have these delegates set up so they can be told who will win and who will lose...Such stupid slaves who vote for their freedoms to be taken away...

Bernie Sanders’s superdelegates problem, explained - Vox

Bernie is not a Democrat . Why would the party help him out? He’s and independent.

Bernie is a complete fraud that stands for nothing he spews.

Bernie is not a Democrat . Why would the party help him out? He’s and independent.
Why did Bernie Sanders run as a Democrat? Oh yeah, because most of his votes were helping the Democrats. So much for you scratch my back and i will scratch yours, in the Democrap party it is you scratch my back, and i will fuck your ass hard...

Why did Bernie Sanders run as a Democrat? Oh yeah, because most of his votes were helping the Democrats. So much for you scratch my back and i will scratch yours, in the Democrap party it is you scratch my back, and i will fuck your ass hard...

That asshole Bernie cost Wisconsin a conservative state supreme court justice seat. He deliberately refused to drop out of the running until the primary elections were over. That way, more Democrats showed up at the polls because both Bernie Sanders and Joe Biden were on the same ballot.

Just more fuckery and shenanigans the Democrats are good at. They know every trick ever devised, in order to steal elections.

Bwaaaahaaaaa.....Bernie Sanders was up in most of the states yet when it came time, the Super(stupid) Delegates were all told to vote for the sick bitch Hitlery because she was a shoe in to win the election, which we saw when she presented the Fake Russian Dossier to the FBI's crooked James Comey, and she still lost. Do you think the Bernie Voters liked that? Those same voters that are out there Burning Looting and Murdering? Slave...

Actually, that's not true, either. Hillary was leading in pledged delegates as well as super delegates.

Hillary had 2219 Pledged Delegates to Bernie's 1832.

Now, I do blame Hillary for not paying more attention to the later primaries, allowing Commie Bernie to run up a delegate count.

The reality is, Bernie was never the point. He was the go-to for Democrats who weren't thrilled about Hillary personally.

it's why his campaign folded so quickly this year when the Democratic rank and file settled on Biden.

Actually, that's not true, either. Hillary was leading in pledged delegates as well as super delegates.

Hillary had 2219 Pledged Delegates to Bernie's 1832.

Now, I do blame Hillary for not paying more attention to the later primaries, allowing Commie Bernie to run up a delegate count.

The reality is, Bernie was never the point. He was the go-to for Democrats who weren't thrilled about Hillary personally.

it's why his campaign folded so quickly this year when the Democratic rank and file settled on Biden.
Yeah, just because you say so, doesnt make it true, maybe Donna Brazille can fill you in..

Bernie can be bought. That's how.
He didn’t. People didn’t vote for him.
Whiny little trumpkins

Is that what they’re saying in the white supremacist sites?
You have to at least to try thinking like a Democrat or a Republican. The Dems are not that anymore whether you vote Democrat or not. Repubs have a left version of themselves a middle and a right wing version. There are not that many right wing versions of Republicans as you like to say. Most are socially conscious. Unfortunately there is no say on how the money is distributed. Progs control this. And you blame others for the failures. So much corruption. Just one...People getting money by the government to go to college and then do not go. Doing this over and over. One of many issues of "the game".

Yeah, just because you say so, doesnt make it true, maybe Donna Brazille can fill you in..

NOthing to fill in, these are documented numbers.

I know math and science horrifies the Talking Snake Wing of the GOP.
Yeah, sure, what ever you say, slave....we all believe you...Bernie Bro was very angry when the super delegates went for the loser sick bitch Hitlery. So did his voters.

Yeah, sure, what ever you say, slave....we all believe you...Bernie Bro was very angry when the super delegates went for the loser sick bitch Hitlery. So did his voters.

Actually, there's not much to indicate that.

If anything, Hillary lost in 2016 because Black voters didn't show up for her. For instance, in Wisconsin, black voter participation dropped from 74% in 2012 to 47% in 2016... more than enough to cost her the election.

Forum List

Back