Cracks Showing in Democrat antiWall Monolith?

This has gone on ong enough , when will Democrats tell Nancy to stop being a child and offer a plan of her own that actually compromises instead of just shouting "no no no" like a geriatric baby.

They will be happy to negotiate as soon as the government is reopened.

No they won't and Nancy already told Trump as much. I HATE that the shut down has went on this long, but you don't just give up your only leverage .

If it were me , I"d open the government and declare a national emergency and build the damn border wall, Ignoring all court orders that will invariably come.

The damn shame is how many people just ignore the fact that these morons are ON RECORD as saying "we need a perimiter fence" on numerous occasions before TRUMP!!!

They are dishonest scum, and you guys pretending like you don't know what Nancy and company are doing are even worse. The whole bunch of you are complete traitors to this country.

And Trump is on record saying Mexico will pay for it.

You dolt.....nobody cares about tharmt. Doy

Wait until your seizure is over, and try again.

This has gone on ong enough , when will Democrats tell Nancy to stop being a child and offer a plan of her own that actually compromises instead of just shouting "no no no" like a geriatric baby.

No they won't and Nancy already told Trump as much. I HATE that the shut down has went on this long, but you don't just give up your only leverage .

If it were me , I"d open the government and declare a national emergency and build the damn border wall, Ignoring all court orders that will invariably come.

The damn shame is how many people just ignore the fact that these morons are ON RECORD as saying "we need a perimiter fence" on numerous occasions before TRUMP!!!

They are dishonest scum, and you guys pretending like you don't know what Nancy and company are doing are even worse. The whole bunch of you are complete traitors to this country.

And that he will take full responsibility for the shutdown.

Well since you idiots love to quibble consider this

Trump took FULL responsibility for the shutdown beginning, but refusing to negotiate and keep it going is on the people who are doing everything they can to stay out of DC instead of just accepting that this time they are not going to get everything they want with nothing in return and dealing with Trump.

And that he will take full responsibility for the shutdown.

Well since you idiots love to quibble consider this

Trump took FULL responsibility for the shutdown beginning, but refusing to negotiate and keep it going is on the people who are doing everything they can to stay out of DC instead of just accepting that this time they are not going to get everything they want with nothing in return and dealing with Trump.

Makes perfect sense if you're not an idiot. Yes Trump started the shut down, but Dems are the reason it's still dragging on.

Forum List

Back