CPAC streams here...

Lies never 'have to be done.' That you're OK with lying about a phone call and about a Trump speech is quite disturbing. Hell, I bet you even think Trump is a Russian operative even after 4 years of a fake investigation that went nowhere. You are of the Harry Reid philosophy. Tell a lie about your opponent and then later admit you lied and say 'well, he lost didn't he?'
I never told any lies about him. I barely checked in with what was going on. Other people apparently thought that the impeachments were necessary. It never meant anything to me, except that it might have tarnished his image a little, which was cool with me.

I never told any lies about him. I barely checked in with what was going on. Other people apparently thought that the impeachments were necessary. It never meant anything to me, except that it might have tarnished his image a little, which was cool with me.
You supported 2 fake impeachment lies because you said they 'had to be done.' Just because you didn't tell lies doesn't mean you don't support those lies. You're another TDS "Orange Man Bad" loon. You hate for the sake of political expediency just like the Democrats and the MSM have taught you.

You supported 2 fake impeachment lies because you said they 'had to be done.' Just because you didn't tell lies doesn't mean you don't support those lies. You're another TDS "Orange Man Bad" loon. You hate for the sake of political expediency just like the Democrats and the MSM have taught you.
Please tell me more about myself Leo. This time try to get it right.

You said the 2 impeachments had to be done according to Democrats. Then you said he's gone so all is well. Those 2 faux impeachments were brought about on false charges with no evidence by 1 party, the Democrat party. We all saw them try to hang Trump on a phony dossier for 4 years with not evidence. You apparently agree with putting a man through a false indictment, false inquisition and a false trial. I can only surmise you have a deep, seething hatred for Trump. It that is not true then tell me why you supported those clown shows?

You said the 2 impeachments had to be done according to Democrats. Then you said he's gone so all is well. Those 2 faux impeachments were brought about on false charges with no evidence by 1 party, the Democrat party. We all saw them try to hang Trump on a phony dossier for 4 years with not evidence. You apparently agree with putting a man through a false indictment, false inquisition and a false trial. I can only surmise you have a deep, seething hatred for Trump. It that is not true then tell me why you supported those clown shows?
That's better. I do have a deep seething hatred of trump, which certainly made me not oppose the two impeachment trials, even though I knew that the Senate would never convict him.

That's better. I do have a deep seething hatred of trump, which certainly made me not oppose the two impeachment trials, even though I knew that the Senate would never convict him.

Forum List

Back