Cowardly police run from protestors in minneapolis

The police need to replace the rubber bullets with Metallic ones

I do not know the facts in this case and since we cannot believe the media(especially in regards to racial matters) I will wait and see in regards to commenting on whether or not the police are guilty of misbehavior as in the guys death could have been due to natural causes as in a heart attack due to the stress of the event which he may have caused himself.

But a certain minority always wants to use these rare cases where it appears one of their members may have been mistreated to cause havoc in their city and or neighborhoods.....this should not be tolerated.

Blacks have access to the judicial system and that is where they should take their grievances...yet what we see time and again is for them to use violence or the threat of violence to get their way.

They know full well that politicians will cave in to them ...even to the point of indicting and arresting those who may be completely innocent and in some cases obviously so....like in the zimmerman case and now in the infamous Jawja jogga case...but the politicians are not interested in truth or justice...they only want to protect their careers and avoid being labeled racist...thus the blacks are able to extort or more like blackmail liberal politicians to give in to them.
I saw video where two cops had him walking around in hand cuffed with his hands behind his back and started to sit him down leaning against the wall a a building prior to walking him some more, without him struggling. Of course everybody has seen the video on the guy held down with a knee on the side of his neck and heard him pleading that he couldn't breath before he passed out. Are you saying one of the two videos made on somebody's home computer and is fake? Which one?
What’s that have to do with looting?
Oh, you probably skipped the OP's post at beginning of thread. He thinks the riots and looting is caused by the mainstream media. I think the riots and looting was sparked by the cops killing that guy while multiple people filmed it with their cellphones. Protests that turn into angry mobs is about mob psychology which to me is like a cattle herd that gets spooked and stampedes. You got a different theory? The OP thinks the cops are cowards, which I doubt. So he and I are not agreeing about a lot tonight. Are you a mainstream media started it guy, a cops are cowards guy, or somebody who thinks the cops should not have killed that handcuffed guy?
It doesn’t take much for the BLM crowd to start a riot. Plenty of people get murdered in this country every day. But these losers are just waiting for a “white kills black” on camera to give themselves an excuse to riot and make the news. I guess they think America will finally “listen to them” in their pleas for “social justice”. Thing is, no one is buying their shit. America keeps rejecting their racist bullshit, and they are losing their minds over it.

Have you ever heard the old saying. The straw that broke the camels back? It is a curious truth. A straw is a very light item. It might weigh an ounce. If that. Probably less.

Yet the truth is that at some point, that straw exceeds the maximum capacity of something, like a camels back.

But what it implies is a lot of things were put on there first. A lot of straws. My father used to ask me what I would rather be crushed by. A ton of feathers, or a ton of lead? I would answer feathers because they were lighter and softer. The truth is as I grew and matured I figured out that what the material was did not matter. It was the ton that was the important part of the discussion. A ton of feathers would crush me as effectively as the lead would.

So let’s talk about those straws. Thousands of them piled up on the Camels back. Bullshit traffic stops to check for drugs. Do you own this car, and a thousand other nonsense interactions. Arrests for questionable reasons, and planted evidence. And finally the last straw falls, and it is imperfect. But it is the last straw. It is the one that will tip it over to disaster, crushing the Camel.

You deride the camel for surrendering to his one straw, but you don’t give it any credit for holding up under all the others.

You like to bring up Ferguson as an example. Well we know that Ferguson was violating the civil rights of the citizens. We know that Ferguson police were dumping bullshit charges on people. Including my personal favorite, charging a man they had beaten to a pulp for destruction of public property. The specifics? He bled on the police during the altercation, and ruined their uniforms. Seriously. He wasn’t the guy they were looking for, he wasn’t the man with a warrant. He had committed no crime. The charges were resisting arrest, and destruction of public property.

The DOJ using the same investigation standards started long before and carried out during the entire administration of W. Bush, found that Ferguson was violating the Constitution in many areas.

Yes, Mike Brown was an imperfect straw, but there were a lot of straws on that camel that were less imperfect. This situation is another imperfect straw, but there are a lot of straws dumped on the camel every day.

All you have is heresay.....the same thing that motivates any mob or lynching party.....yet when blacks do it....a different standard is applied .aika oh dey entitled.

No, we have the results of the investigation into the Ferguson Police Department which I highlighted.

Now, if it was your family, and friends, who were the victims of unconstitutional policing. Even if they were not arrested, wouldn’t you get angry? Wouldn’t that anger simmer?

The problem is that we view such things as individual incidents. Oh a cop just went a little too far. Oh this cop made a bad choice. We don’t think of the cumulative effect of it. Like Chinese Water Torture, a tiny thing adds up after time and repetition.

None of this is new, it is all old news. Baltimore, the Freddy Gray. No video there. But hey, the result was the same. And the investigation into the Police Department was as predictable.

The police had a pattern of unconstitutional stops, searches, and arrests. Each one of those was a straw on a camels back. Small and insignificant in the grand scheme, and taken with the other small and insignificant events, eventually certain to overwhelm the ability to resist.

Do I support Riots? Absolutely not. Do I understand why they are angry? I probably can not truly imagine the rage. But I do understand that the rage exists, and why. Now, Trump and Sessions shut down those DOJ department wide investigations. So now nobody is examining the policies and practices of the Police Departments. And that is always a bad thing. Because the oath Trump took was the same one every Federal Official took. To support and defend the Constitution. That means defending the rights contained within.

We have to be determined to defend those rights, of every citizen, every single time.

You are sounding more and more like a leftist.

There is zero excuse for the riots, and the riots alone were worse than police brutality for decades.

If you want to see the cops actually do something wrong, see how they arrested the business owner who defended his business against the savages. See how they arrest Americans for covid stupidity. A true wrong.

I wrote that I did not agree with the riots, but I understood the Underlying cause for the anger.

Odd isn’t it, that you are intent to label me? Ok. Here is the labels for you.

By Rural Georgia Standards I am reasonably Liberal. I am a member of the ACLU, NRA, and USCCA. I believe that we are duty bound to defend the rights contained within the Constitution. All the rights. Not just the second, or the first, or the fifth. All of them.

By San Francisco, or New York Standards, I am a rabid right wing radical gun nut bible thumping redneck asshole. Because I believe in God, and I believe that we all have the right to keep and bear arms. I don’t fly the American Flag, and haven’t in many years. I am ashamed of what my Country has become. The Department of Homeland Insecurity. The National Security Letters, and the violations of the Constitution that happen to prevent “IT” from ever happening again. That it has never worked, doesn’t matter to the supporters of the excesses. We must make the sacrifice if it means we can prevent even one terrorist attack.

I believe that if the Police or Prosecutors conduct misconduct, withhold evidence, lie, plant evidence, and any of the routine things, that we have to drop the charges. I believe that the Constitution intends us to make it hard to convict someone, and those restrictions are intended to prevent an innocent from going to prison. I agree wholeheartedly with the statement of Justice Blackwell. It is better for a thousand guilty men to go free, than one innocent man go to prison.

I believe you have a right to defend yourself. I also believe society has a duty to review the circumstances of that defense to insure it was justified. I do not care what color the people are, they have a right to self defense.

I believe the Civil War is nothing of the sort. A civil war is where two factions are fighting for control of the Government. The Southern States wanted to leave the Union, not control it.

I believe it is stupid and self destructive to hate. History has shown that when you hate, you become the mirror image of the thing you hate. Hitler hated the Jews and Soviets. So he embraced Fascism, which was bereft of a dimes worth of difference from the Soviets. The same secret police, the same rampant authoritarian nonsense. The same brutality. The same disregard for life. I believe there were no good guys on the Eastern Front, and that the T-34 was hands down the best tank of the entire war.

No one cares what you believe. However, we can't miss what you are doing - playing on the enemy lines. You should try hating the enemy instead of loving and you wouldn't be making such a stupid mistake. Reasonable people hate their enemies and evil.

There is no reason at all for you to defend them. No virtue points will be awarded, they know and hate their enemies - which is all Americans yourself included.

Reasonable people hate? Great. In the 1980’s, we were taught that we were the superior political system. One of those reasons given was the rights, and the constitution. Soviet Citizens had no such rights, and the secret police could break whatever rules existed, for the good of the State. We were taught that our system with its flaws was superior, because it allowed individual freedoms, and competition spurred advancement.

Today, our Secret Police are able to break the rules, and nobody minds because of Terrorism. Or something. The rights we so valiantly defended in the 1980’s, and 1990’s, were swept away in 2002. So what do I hate?

Do I hate the enemy I joined the Army and trained to defeat to defend the Constitution? Do I hate their abuses of the people? Their corrupt and vile system that trampled the rights of their own citizens? If so, who is the enemy? Because that would mean I would have to hate my own country, rather than be disappointed and even a little ashamed. I can’t very well hate the country I swore an oath to defend.

Hate is a weapon for your enemy. It poisons your soul. But let’s go to my Catholic Upbringing. I was taught that hate was a sin. I could defeat opponents without hating them. Playing hard in sports did not mean hating the opponent. Respect them, learn from them, learn about them, and defeat them. But Hate clouds your judgement, and you commit the sin. St. Augustine is famous for the quote of Hate the sin, and love the sinner. How could you not love another of God’s creations? Even while you must kill him in a war, and I did, I did not hate.

I joined the Army. I joined the Airborne, and went to war with the 82nd Airborne. I fought fellow soldiers in bar fights. But I never hated any of them. I fought Iraq and lost friends from our sister unit, the 37th Engineers. I did not hate the Iraqi’s. I believed they must be stopped, and pushed out of Kuwait. I did not believe we should eliminate all of them. When we took prisoners, I insured that the prisoners were treated in accordance with the laws of war.

Martial Arts teach us that hate and anger are weapons for your enemy. If hating my enemy makes the enemy stronger, why would I do so? The basic premise of Sun Tzu is to never do what your enemy wants. So if by hating him I make him stronger, and myself weaker, and it is what my enemy wants, why would I do it?

It is better to use determination, than hate. Even when you must kill your enemy, have no hate in your heart. Resolve is stronger, than hate, and lasts longer.

I don’t hate the North for the Civil war, and I don’t hate the South. I don’t hate the idiot racists. I have disdain for them, and utterly reject their flawed philosophy, but I don’t hate them. Black or whatever, brown or blue. It doesn’t matter. Hate makes you stupid, and stupid people are defeated easily.

There is far more racism and hate in the black community than the white.

Anyhow, hate is a relative term as in different people have different concepts of it.

The term like 'racism' is so misused I am reluctant to even talk about it.
Basically it is just a human emotion...not some demon like entity which you portend to make it into.

Like any human emotion it can be used for good or bad....it all comes down to what you hate.

Racism is a bias. A predisposition to believe a stereotype. Hate is an irrational emotion based upon those biased feelings.

Blacks who believe that all Whites are out to get them are wrong. Just as the Whites who claim Blacks are criminal and violent as a people. Both feel their bias is justified. Both are wrong.

I do not hate either Group. I feel disgust. I feel resolve not to fall into the easy hatreds. I feel determined to do the right thing.

I eschew the entire premise that one group of people is inherently evil. They may be wrong. But they are not evil.
You don’t hate black people rushing into a police precinct to burn it down looting stores? I hate to see who you do like

I think it was wrong. I think it was criminal. I think it was stupid. I do not hate those who did it.
When do you hate them! The 2nd building they loot or the tenth? Or just hug them lol

Who do I need to hate someone to stop them? We, and I mean my company. We killed more than five hundred people. I did not hate them. I still do not.

Hate is not necessary to stop someone. I can shoot someone invading my house today without hating them. In fact. Hate would cloud my judgement. I might miss a second person if I am not thinking. And I could end up dead.

Hating someone is exactly the opposite of the lessons that Jesus taught. The Serbs and Croats hated each other for centuries. It got more people dead for things that happened generations ago. Muslims and Jews hate. And they are still fighting.

Hate is one of those emotions you should try to resist and control. It does not make you stronger or smarter. It makes you weaker. You embrace evil yourself to justify your hate.

I do not hate anyone. I would not give them that kind of power over me.

It is truly astounding to watch you virtue signal about how you don't hate anyone, and how hating someone means giving them power over you. Truly pathetic...

This is exactly what the enemies of the people want to hear. Them being allowed to grow in power, while supposedly "good" people like yourself do nothing. Doing something about their evil would mean giving power to them after all.

That is if anyone accepts that you truly are as confused as you claim, and not simply a other disciple of the evil master, devoted to diversion.

The bottom line irregardless of who or what he is or what he may be thinking the idiot is part of the problem...not the soluti n by any stretch of the imagination....I think he is just confused...but perhaps he knows what he is doing and just tries to camouflage it by his pseudo philosophic b.s.?

I don't know if he is black or white but his lack of logic and common sense tells me he is of the darker persuasion....such stupidity runs rampant in that group.

So it is stupid not to hate? Yeah. Interesting philosophy.

Yes.

It is just as retarded as not to love the good.

Are we a nation of law and order or a nation of mob rule?

The msm has been striving for a long time to stir up a minority insurrection and they may now have suceeded...at least in Minneapolis and it may spread nation wide.

You support the police killing that hand cuffed guy? The video I saw first on the internet was taken by a bystander with a cellphone, not a news van. You sure it was the news media that sparked this and not some rogue cops?
..I support the police arresting CRIMINALS....and that's what they did
I'm different. Though I do not believe in marquise of queens-bury rules for fighting (good way to get hurt) I do believe that once you have the handcuff on the prisoner, you own him and are responsible for his continue health and continuity, and you are not allowed to torture or execute on you personal judgment. Four on one with the suspect (in this case supposedly a non violent check forging suspect) is excessive once the handcuffs were on. Doubt if I could have survived. It was wrong to kill the guy.

At this point I have not seen any reports regarding exactly what caused the death...speculation is running wild...rioting is not the solution...the backlash to that will not be good.
At this point, with the cellphone video showing what was done to the handcuffed victim while he begged to be able to breath, called for his mother because he knew he was going to die and even able to hear the camera operators beg the police to let the man up it just looks really really bad. Maybe you are right, that the police action on the handcuffed man had nothing to do with it and police there are legally authorized to put that kind of force on a man on the ground in handcuffs, but it looks real bad, especially since the police were already filmed walking the man around with his arm handcuffed behind him, not resisting and in seemingly healthy condition prior to the force being applied while everyone begged them for his life. maybe the victim (I mean) the guy dying was just coincidence. Funny though, they were fired for their action before sundown and you got to admit that is almost unheard of if there is a chance the cop might have been right. My wife just told me the cop that held his knee on the guy's neck has been taken into custody by the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension at 11:44 a.m. Friday, on probable cause related to Floyd's death. . Good luck with your position. It looks like he will get his day in court to prove his innocence.

I do not know the facts in this case and since we cannot believe the media(especially in regards to racial matters) I will wait and see in regards to commenting on whether or not the police are guilty of misbehavior as in the guys death could have been due to natural causes as in a heart attack due to the stress of the event which he may have caused himself.

But a certain minority always wants to use these rare cases where it appears one of their members may have been mistreated to cause havoc in their city and or neighborhoods.....this should not be tolerated.

Blacks have access to the judicial system and that is where they should take their grievances...yet what we see time and again is for them to use violence or the threat of violence to get their way.

They know full well that politicians will cave in to them ...even to the point of indicting and arresting those who may be completely innocent and in some cases obviously so....like in the zimmerman case and now in the infamous Jawja jogga case...but the politicians are not interested in truth or justice...they only want to protect their careers and avoid being labeled racist...thus the blacks are able to extort or more like blackmail liberal politicians to give in to them.
I saw video where two cops had him walking around in hand cuffed with his hands behind his back and started to sit him down leaning against the wall a a building prior to walking him some more, without him struggling. Of course everybody has seen the video on the guy held down with a knee on the side of his neck and heard him pleading that he couldn't breath before he passed out. Are you saying one of the two videos made on somebody's home computer and is fake? Which one?
Oh, you probably skipped the OP's post at beginning of thread. He thinks the riots and looting is caused by the mainstream media. I think the riots and looting was sparked by the cops killing that guy while multiple people filmed it with their cellphones. Protests that turn into angry mobs is about mob psychology which to me is like a cattle herd that gets spooked and stampedes. You got a different theory? The OP thinks the cops are cowards, which I doubt. So he and I are not agreeing about a lot tonight. Are you a mainstream media started it guy, a cops are cowards guy, or somebody who thinks the cops should not have killed that handcuffed guy?
It doesn’t take much for the BLM crowd to start a riot. Plenty of people get murdered in this country every day. But these losers are just waiting for a “white kills black” on camera to give themselves an excuse to riot and make the news. I guess they think America will finally “listen to them” in their pleas for “social justice”. Thing is, no one is buying their shit. America keeps rejecting their racist bullshit, and they are losing their minds over it.

Have you ever heard the old saying. The straw that broke the camels back? It is a curious truth. A straw is a very light item. It might weigh an ounce. If that. Probably less.

Yet the truth is that at some point, that straw exceeds the maximum capacity of something, like a camels back.

But what it implies is a lot of things were put on there first. A lot of straws. My father used to ask me what I would rather be crushed by. A ton of feathers, or a ton of lead? I would answer feathers because they were lighter and softer. The truth is as I grew and matured I figured out that what the material was did not matter. It was the ton that was the important part of the discussion. A ton of feathers would crush me as effectively as the lead would.

So let’s talk about those straws. Thousands of them piled up on the Camels back. Bullshit traffic stops to check for drugs. Do you own this car, and a thousand other nonsense interactions. Arrests for questionable reasons, and planted evidence. And finally the last straw falls, and it is imperfect. But it is the last straw. It is the one that will tip it over to disaster, crushing the Camel.

You deride the camel for surrendering to his one straw, but you don’t give it any credit for holding up under all the others.

You like to bring up Ferguson as an example. Well we know that Ferguson was violating the civil rights of the citizens. We know that Ferguson police were dumping bullshit charges on people. Including my personal favorite, charging a man they had beaten to a pulp for destruction of public property. The specifics? He bled on the police during the altercation, and ruined their uniforms. Seriously. He wasn’t the guy they were looking for, he wasn’t the man with a warrant. He had committed no crime. The charges were resisting arrest, and destruction of public property.

The DOJ using the same investigation standards started long before and carried out during the entire administration of W. Bush, found that Ferguson was violating the Constitution in many areas.

Yes, Mike Brown was an imperfect straw, but there were a lot of straws on that camel that were less imperfect. This situation is another imperfect straw, but there are a lot of straws dumped on the camel every day.

All you have is heresay.....the same thing that motivates any mob or lynching party.....yet when blacks do it....a different standard is applied .aika oh dey entitled.

No, we have the results of the investigation into the Ferguson Police Department which I highlighted.

Now, if it was your family, and friends, who were the victims of unconstitutional policing. Even if they were not arrested, wouldn’t you get angry? Wouldn’t that anger simmer?

The problem is that we view such things as individual incidents. Oh a cop just went a little too far. Oh this cop made a bad choice. We don’t think of the cumulative effect of it. Like Chinese Water Torture, a tiny thing adds up after time and repetition.

None of this is new, it is all old news. Baltimore, the Freddy Gray. No video there. But hey, the result was the same. And the investigation into the Police Department was as predictable.

The police had a pattern of unconstitutional stops, searches, and arrests. Each one of those was a straw on a camels back. Small and insignificant in the grand scheme, and taken with the other small and insignificant events, eventually certain to overwhelm the ability to resist.

Do I support Riots? Absolutely not. Do I understand why they are angry? I probably can not truly imagine the rage. But I do understand that the rage exists, and why. Now, Trump and Sessions shut down those DOJ department wide investigations. So now nobody is examining the policies and practices of the Police Departments. And that is always a bad thing. Because the oath Trump took was the same one every Federal Official took. To support and defend the Constitution. That means defending the rights contained within.

We have to be determined to defend those rights, of every citizen, every single time.

There is zero excuse for the riots, and the riots alone were worse than police brutality for decades.

If you want to see the cops actually do something wrong, see how they arrested the business owner who defended his business against the savages. See how they arrest Americans for covid stupidity. A true wrong.

I wrote that I did not agree with the riots, but I understood the Underlying cause for the anger.

By Rural Georgia Standards I am reasonably Liberal. I am a member of the ACLU, NRA, and USCCA. I believe that we are duty bound to defend the rights contained within the Constitution. All the rights. Not just the second, or the first, or the fifth. All of them.

By San Francisco, or New York Standards, I am a rabid right wing radical gun nut bible thumping redneck asshole. Because I believe in God, and I believe that we all have the right to keep and bear arms. I don’t fly the American Flag, and haven’t in many years. I am ashamed of what my Country has become. The Department of Homeland Insecurity. The National Security Letters, and the violations of the Constitution that happen to prevent “IT” from ever happening again. That it has never worked, doesn’t matter to the supporters of the excesses. We must make the sacrifice if it means we can prevent even one terrorist attack.

I believe that if the Police or Prosecutors conduct misconduct, withhold evidence, lie, plant evidence, and any of the routine things, that we have to drop the charges. I believe that the Constitution intends us to make it hard to convict someone, and those restrictions are intended to prevent an innocent from going to prison. I agree wholeheartedly with the statement of Justice Blackwell. It is better for a thousand guilty men to go free, than one innocent man go to prison.

I believe you have a right to defend yourself. I also believe society has a duty to review the circumstances of that defense to insure it was justified. I do not care what color the people are, they have a right to self defense.

I believe the Civil War is nothing of the sort. A civil war is where two factions are fighting for control of the Government. The Southern States wanted to leave the Union, not control it.

I believe it is stupid and self destructive to hate. History has shown that when you hate, you become the mirror image of the thing you hate. Hitler hated the Jews and Soviets. So he embraced Fascism, which was bereft of a dimes worth of difference from the Soviets. The same secret police, the same rampant authoritarian nonsense. The same brutality. The same disregard for life. I believe there were no good guys on the Eastern Front, and that the T-34 was hands down the best tank of the entire war.

No one cares what you believe. However, we can't miss what you are doing - playing on the enemy lines. You should try hating the enemy instead of loving and you wouldn't be making such a stupid mistake. Reasonable people hate their enemies and evil.

There is no reason at all for you to defend them. No virtue points will be awarded, they know and hate their enemies - which is all Americans yourself included.

Reasonable people hate? Great. In the 1980’s, we were taught that we were the superior political system. One of those reasons given was the rights, and the constitution. Soviet Citizens had no such rights, and the secret police could break whatever rules existed, for the good of the State. We were taught that our system with its flaws was superior, because it allowed individual freedoms, and competition spurred advancement.

Today, our Secret Police are able to break the rules, and nobody minds because of Terrorism. Or something. The rights we so valiantly defended in the 1980’s, and 1990’s, were swept away in 2002. So what do I hate?

Do I hate the enemy I joined the Army and trained to defeat to defend the Constitution? Do I hate their abuses of the people? Their corrupt and vile system that trampled the rights of their own citizens? If so, who is the enemy? Because that would mean I would have to hate my own country, rather than be disappointed and even a little ashamed. I can’t very well hate the country I swore an oath to defend.

Hate is a weapon for your enemy. It poisons your soul. But let’s go to my Catholic Upbringing. I was taught that hate was a sin. I could defeat opponents without hating them. Playing hard in sports did not mean hating the opponent. Respect them, learn from them, learn about them, and defeat them. But Hate clouds your judgement, and you commit the sin. St. Augustine is famous for the quote of Hate the sin, and love the sinner. How could you not love another of God’s creations? Even while you must kill him in a war, and I did, I did not hate.

I joined the Army. I joined the Airborne, and went to war with the 82nd Airborne. I fought fellow soldiers in bar fights. But I never hated any of them. I fought Iraq and lost friends from our sister unit, the 37th Engineers. I did not hate the Iraqi’s. I believed they must be stopped, and pushed out of Kuwait. I did not believe we should eliminate all of them. When we took prisoners, I insured that the prisoners were treated in accordance with the laws of war.

Martial Arts teach us that hate and anger are weapons for your enemy. If hating my enemy makes the enemy stronger, why would I do so? The basic premise of Sun Tzu is to never do what your enemy wants. So if by hating him I make him stronger, and myself weaker, and it is what my enemy wants, why would I do it?

It is better to use determination, than hate. Even when you must kill your enemy, have no hate in your heart. Resolve is stronger, than hate, and lasts longer.

I don’t hate the North for the Civil war, and I don’t hate the South. I don’t hate the idiot racists. I have disdain for them, and utterly reject their flawed philosophy, but I don’t hate them. Black or whatever, brown or blue. It doesn’t matter. Hate makes you stupid, and stupid people are defeated easily.

Anyhow, hate is a relative term as in different people have different concepts of it.

Basically it is just a human emotion...not some demon like entity which you portend to make it into.

Like any human emotion it can be used for good or bad....it all comes down to what you hate.

Racism is a bias. A predisposition to believe a stereotype. Hate is an irrational emotion based upon those biased feelings.

Blacks who believe that all Whites are out to get them are wrong. Just as the Whites who claim Blacks are criminal and violent as a people. Both feel their bias is justified. Both are wrong.

I do not hate either Group. I feel disgust. I feel resolve not to fall into the easy hatreds. I feel determined to do the right thing.

I eschew the entire premise that one group of people is inherently evil. They may be wrong. But they are not evil.
You don’t hate black people rushing into a police precinct to burn it down looting stores? I hate to see who you do like

I think it was wrong. I think it was criminal. I think it was stupid. I do not hate those who did it.
When do you hate them! The 2nd building they loot or the tenth? Or just hug them lol

Who do I need to hate someone to stop them? We, and I mean my company. We killed more than five hundred people. I did not hate them. I still do not.

Hate is not necessary to stop someone. I can shoot someone invading my house today without hating them. In fact. Hate would cloud my judgement. I might miss a second person if I am not thinking. And I could end up dead.

Hating someone is exactly the opposite of the lessons that Jesus taught. The Serbs and Croats hated each other for centuries. It got more people dead for things that happened generations ago. Muslims and Jews hate. And they are still fighting.

Hate is one of those emotions you should try to resist and control. It does not make you stronger or smarter. It makes you weaker. You embrace evil yourself to justify your hate.

It is truly astounding to watch you virtue signal about how you don't hate anyone, and how hating someone means giving them power over you. Truly pathetic...

This is exactly what the enemies of the people want to hear. Them being allowed to grow in power, while supposedly "good" people like yourself do nothing. Doing something about their evil would mean giving power to them after all.

That is if anyone accepts that you truly are as confused as you claim, and not simply a other disciple of the evil master, devoted to diversion.

The crews who dropped bombs on Japan were relieved that the Atomic Bomb had been dropped. They hated dropping the firebombs on Tokyo and the other cities. So they hated what they were doing more than the enemy? Yet we still won. They hated the smell of roasting burning flesh. The planes smelled of it even when they returned to base hours later.

Patton hated the Soviets so much he wanted to arm the Fascists to turn them East and go and get the Soviets. How did he defeat the Nazi’s if he hated the Soviets more?

A professional boxer does not hate his opponent. He wants to win, but he has resolve, determination, and desire. He fights hard, and risks brain injuries to win, and even death, but is not stupid enough to hate.

If hate is a good emotion, are there any bad ones? How about lust? Lusting after your neighbors wife or property is a sin isn’t it? Well God gave us those emotions they must be good. Adultery is from lust, and Adultery is a sin. But God gave us those emotions, they must be good.

Idiocy. Absolute idiocy. Every lesson from the Bible says not to do it. Every lesson from history shows that when you hate, you become the mirror of what you hate. So you become the thing you hate.

So the Left hates Conservatives. Run on issues, and populist ideals, and you’ll win generally speaking. Not every election, but enough to maintain control, if history is any indicator. When you embrace the hate, you drive supporters away.

Because the “enemy” does something, does not mean I have to. Because the Japanese tortured POW’s does not mean I need to. In fact, I would be wiser, much much wiser, not to. History, again, clearly shows that the most effective interrogation technique is not torture, anger, hatred. It is compassion, understanding, and patience. Atrocities do not dissuade the enemy, it gives them more reason to hate. Your hate, fuels their hate, and vice versa.

The worst thing to do to a Terrorist, is the one thing your Hatred won’t allow you to even consider. It is a trial, with all the rights, and bells and whistles intact. This allows you to show them to be nothing but common criminals. No more important than any run of the mill murderer.

When you torture them, to get information that is crap, you make yourself look weak. Stupid.

More nonsense....anyhow.....Americans do not like torture yet in some cases when dealing with islamic terrorists especially it is the weapon of last resort..............when nothing else works.

All this propaganda about torture not working is fallacious....interrogation techniques whether it be waterboarding or whatever is more effective with experienced interrogators....different interrogators have their own preferred methods, in the final analysis whatever works should not be excluded....we should not allow the terrorists to exploit our well known proclivities for fairness and humane treatment of prisoners to prevent us from getting the information needed to defeat those who threaten America.

Garvin: Ugly truth, but sometimes torture works

Last edited:

The msm has been striving for a long time to stir up a minority insurrection and they may now have suceeded...at least in Minneapolis and it may spread nation wide.

First rule of law:

Thou shalt not commit murder.

All else is insignificant

The crews who dropped bombs on Japan were relieved that the Atomic Bomb had been dropped. They hated dropping the firebombs on Tokyo and the other cities. So they hated what they were doing more than the enemy? Yet we still won. They hated the smell of roasting burning flesh. The planes smelled of it even when they returned to base hours later.

Patton hated the Soviets so much he wanted to arm the Fascists to turn them East and go and get the Soviets. How did he defeat the Nazi’s if he hated the Soviets more?

A professional boxer does not hate his opponent. He wants to win, but he has resolve, determination, and desire. He fights hard, and risks brain injuries to win, and even death, but is not stupid enough to hate.

If hate is a good emotion, are there any bad ones? How about lust? Lusting after your neighbors wife or property is a sin isn’t it? Well God gave us those emotions they must be good. Adultery is from lust, and Adultery is a sin. But God gave us those emotions, they must be good.

Idiocy. Absolute idiocy. Every lesson from the Bible says not to do it. Every lesson from history shows that when you hate, you become the mirror of what you hate. So you become the thing you hate.

So the Left hates Conservatives. Run on issues, and populist ideals, and you’ll win generally speaking. Not every election, but enough to maintain control, if history is any indicator. When you embrace the hate, you drive supporters away.

Because the “enemy” does something, does not mean I have to. Because the Japanese tortured POW’s does not mean I need to. In fact, I would be wiser, much much wiser, not to. History, again, clearly shows that the most effective interrogation technique is not torture, anger, hatred. It is compassion, understanding, and patience. Atrocities do not dissuade the enemy, it gives them more reason to hate. Your hate, fuels their hate, and vice versa.

The worst thing to do to a Terrorist, is the one thing your Hatred won’t allow you to even consider. It is a trial, with all the rights, and bells and whistles intact. This allows you to show them to be nothing but common criminals. No more important than any run of the mill murderer.

When you torture them, to get information that is crap, you make yourself look weak. Stupid.

More nonsense....https://www.winonadailynews.com/news/opinion/columnists/other/glenn-garvin-ugly-truth-but-sometimes-torture-works/article_4d33c06e-b813-11e2-bcc9-001a4bcf887a.htmlGlenn Garvin: Ugly truth, but sometimes torture works

Torture is the worst method for gaining information. Seriously, the worst. You get far more information, from other means.

Now that is the result of the CIA’s own defense of their “enhanced interrogation” program. They did not get much information, and they got more information through other means, and it was better.

Now, you could argue that the CIA wasn’t torturing them enough. But let’s take the case of the RW’s Torture Champion. Former Congressman, Former Colonel in the Army. Alan West.

Alan West had his soldiers “detain” through a beating, a suspect. Then he decided the suspect was not afraid of the mean old Soldiers. So he fired his weapon next to the ear of the suspect. The suspect gave up names and locations. Nothing was found. No plans, no weapons, nothing. Later the Suspect said he made it up because he was afraid.

He made it up. A very common result in Torture. It is what our own troops did in Vietnam. Ted Williams the noted Baseball player was the commander of pretty much every unit. At least that was the name the guys gave up most often.

Sure, some real information made it out, but for the most part, they gave up garbage. Now, are Americans significantly different than the Terrorists? I mean, are our troops somehow motivated to withstand torture longer?

More nonsense....https://www.winonadailynews.com/news/opinion/columnists/other/glenn-garvin-ugly-truth-but-sometimes-torture-works/article_4d33c06e-b813-11e2-bcc9-001a4bcf887a.htmlGlenn Garvin: Ugly truth, but sometimes torture works

Torture is the worst method for gaining information. Seriously, the worst. You get far more information, from other means.

Now that is the result of the CIA’s own defense of their “enhanced interrogation” program. They did not get much information, and they got more information through other means, and it was better.

Now, you could argue that the CIA wasn’t torturing them enough. But let’s take the case of the RW’s Torture Champion. Former Congressman, Former Colonel in the Army. Alan West.

Alan West had his soldiers “detain” through a beating, a suspect. Then he decided the suspect was not afraid of the mean old Soldiers. So he fired his weapon next to the ear of the suspect. The suspect gave up names and locations. Nothing was found. No plans, no weapons, nothing. Later the Suspect said he made it up because he was afraid.

He made it up. A very common result in Torture. It is what our own troops did in Vietnam. Ted Williams the noted Baseball player was the commander of pretty much every unit. At least that was the name the guys gave up most often.

Sure, some real information made it out, but for the most part, they gave up garbage. Now, are Americans significantly different than the Terrorists? I mean, are our troops somehow motivated to withstand torture longer?
Exactly who stupid are you? Quantify if you can.

First rule of law:

Thou shalt not commit murder.

All else is insignificant

Murder has not been proven in this case.

Hotheads rush to judgement....and riots happen....mob rule must not be tolerated.

Well the long lines and endless scrolling that one encounters on this ridiculous format is ruing this thread...at least on my computer.

The leftwingers in their desire to achieve moral superiority are very confused in that they inevitably get everything ass backwards...calling evil good and good evil.

In a nutshell that is it.

This fallacious nonsense put out by the leftwingers in their failed efforts to achieve moral superiority expose what they really are ....enemies of the truth and all that is good.

Hey dumbass the msm definitely tries to provoke crap like this...and they are willing to lie to do it. They love this crap. Means higher ratings and more revenue coming in.

Anyhow....you do not know if the cops killed the guy or not......it may have been a death caused by a heart attack....wait for the autopsy report. I have not said the cops did not kill the guy...I said I will wait for the facts to come out.
Which everyone should do....but unfortunately we know the blacks love to riot and loot and are always looking for an excuse to do exactly that....really can't blame them....the way the system rewards them for doing that.

let me sit on your BACK

You realize there were more protesters than the cops had ammo. Especially when the cops tend to empty a magazine into one baddie.

When was the last time you heard of a cop shooting a protestor? They have other things to use to deal with protestors...in this case maybe they were just surprised or disorganized....anyhow a shameful scene to see cops running from protestors....not that long ago we were seeing videos of cops in N.Y. being openly harrassed on the streets and they had their hands tied ...unable to respond because their superiors gave them orders to do nothing...just take it...when they spit on you...do nothing. When they dump water on you do nothing...in other words cops now at least in N.Y. get no respect and that is not a good situation...leads to more problems and insurrections.

I can't help but think of all the times I have seen cops running into the gunfire. As much as I call out cops for their abuses, I am always humbled when I see them running into the gunfire. Short of Chauvin and others who kill, any cop who runs into the gunfire wipes the slate clean for whatever mistakes he made before. No cop in Minnesota, so far, has wiped clean their slate.

Anarchy is the epitome of freedom. When you start interfering with other peoples freedoms you are no longer dealing with Anarchy.
Anarchy is not freedom. Anarchy is mob rule for just a short time before anarchy fails completely. Anarchy is not even, not ever, possible. The biggest guy will own everything and you will be his slave so there is no more anarchy. You could partner with your neighbors to protect your stuff from the big guy but as soon as you do that you have government. That IS government.

Well I have an IQ of 139 which puts me above average in intelligence. I scored a 115 on my ASVAB which qualified me for pretty much any training in the Military, except Pilot since I am nearsighted.

So as far as testing goes, I am liable to make dumb mistakes, but probably not stupid. And certainly there are a lot of people way smarter than me.

I try to have a foundation for my beliefs. For example, the Torture one, that one is based upon studies including the results of the CIA’s own torture program. The “Enhanced Interrogation”. I linked to the news report of it above.

It is also based on training I received in case we were ever captured. SERE was a part of the training I got at a couple schools the Army sent me to. Torture it seems and I was told at the time, is more gratifying for the Sadist who does it, than effective. Of course, they may have just been parroting the party line.

But interviews with POW’s we got back from Vietnam Show that the troops lied when they were tortured. And frankly, they did not know, could not know anything of any military value after a day or two. Sure they could tell you the specifications of their planes. But those were pretty well known. They could tell you the radio frequencies they had used, but those changed regularly. They could tell you how the altitude calls worked. Base plus it was and is called. But that changes every day.

Other than signing the I am an Air Pirate confession, there wasn’t much the Enemy could get from them. As for future plans, the pilots did not know. They were briefed on today’s mission, and perhaps the outline of missions for the next day or two. Perhaps. So they could not tell you what was going to be bombed next.

But look at the history. Jeremiah Denton blinked the Morse Code for Torture while being filmed. So even though he was tortured, and the enemy thought they had broken him, they had not. He had lied to them.

The Army Field Manual covering interrogations says that Torture is the least effective method to obtain actionable intelligence. But hey, what would the Army know.

Police Investigators as I have posted above in the link, say that empathy and understanding makes a connection and gains information and confessions best. But what do they know.

Jack Bauer gets his info from torture, so it must be true. Or something.

The leftwingers in their desire to achieve moral superiority are very confused in that they inevitably get everything ass backwards...calling evil good and good evil.

In a nutshell that is it.

This fallacious nonsense put out by the leftwingers in their failed efforts to achieve moral superiority expose what they really are ....enemies of the truth and all that is good.

I am left wing on some issues, and right wing on others. I am moderate on still more.

Now the results of torture have been known for decades. Studies conducted afterwards, and including the CIA’s own results for “enhanced interrogations” show it is ineffective. Now, who is denying the truth?

Oh puhleeze dont start with that bullshit. This is America not some banana republic ....as in........innocent til proven guilty....that is why we have a judicial system....in your ignorance what you are touting is mob rule, vigilantism.
What a fucking hypocrite. Floyd is also innocent until proven guilty. That is why we have a judicial system.

You support the police killing that hand cuffed guy? The video I saw first on the internet was taken by a bystander with a cellphone, not a news van. You sure it was the news media that sparked this and not some rogue cops?
An intelligent response to what the community saw, was for:
1. A peaceful demonstration.
2. Demand that the District Attorney review the case.
The District Attorney would "impartially" investigate and bring it before a Grand Jury, if needed.
The low IQ response by a community:
1. "Hey, let's burn things that have nothing to do with the arrest."
2. "Hey, let's steal things, because it's fun and has nothing to do with the arrest."
3. "Hey, let's destroy our own communities."
4. "Hey, let's be idiots, because it's fun."
I have heard that the Minnesota National Guard has been called in. If true, the National Guard should just go in shooting, to make a point as to who is actually in charge. Once the smoke clears and the bodies are piled up, see if the survivors are smiling.

The district attorney shot his mouth off and said there may be evidence that no crime was committed by the police.

The foolish man demonstrated the justice system is corrupt.
"May be" no evidence of a crime being committed is not the same as "no evidence of a crime being committed." This is true of any case brought before District Attorneys across the US. It has to be carefully researched via witnesses and bodycams of the officers, along with any additional video evidence that can be provided. Rioters and looters won't be the determining factor in what happens with the police officer involved. The looters are merely more crap that needs to be dealt with, with violence if necessary.

The District Attorney has inflamed the situation.

It appears that the "establishment" will pretend negligence and incompetence in the trial to defeat and deny justice.

There is nothing irrational with the hatred of the enemy of the people. That is exactly what hate was intended for.

This is quite amusing, a conservative believes an entire God given emotion is irrational. It's not the bible he has been reading.

OK. Where did Jesus tell us to Hate people?

Someone versed in defending the good and the beautiful will have to explain it to you (and please don't go on a tangent regarding what is good or beautiful - we aren't retards). Why hate is a Christian virtue...

Nonsense. Rubbish.

Hate is not a Christian Value.

Jesus Loved us before we knew him. Why? The Romans who would put him to death, he loved them so much he saved the servant of the Roman.

But let’s get serious for a moment. Who am I supposed to hate? You keep telling me to hate, but who? I asked a lot of questions, if I was supposed to hate this or that. But you won’t tell me who to hate. So why not? Who am I supposed to hate, and why?

Hate is a Christian virtue.

Hate is how we get rid of evil. It is the distinction that allows us to love the good.

Who to hate? The WICKED! Said so right in the video. Everyone is born with the God given ability to see evil, beauty, the truth... all you need to do is to embrace it and stop being a coward.

So the wicked. Ok. Vague. So I should hate the criminal McMichaels because they committed crimes and were wicked.

People can naturally detect who is with the devil and who is not. Someone who lusts after children and not their brides for an example, is not hard to place so cut it with the temptations.

Those two were defending their community. They are righteous.

They defended their community from a man who had committed no crime that they had authority over. They committed crimes. Criminals are wicked. Thus they were evil. Or do we reward criminals now? The only way to argue they were good would be to argue that blacks are evil.

You argue that AA committed crimes in the past. But so did Greg McMichaels. He failed to maintain his certification as a police officer. He did not cease being one. So he was committing a violation then too wasn’t he?

We don’t know much about Travis other than he left a loaded gun in an unlocked car. Irresponsible to say the least. The law says he committed Multiple Crimes. Committing crimes is evil.

The train of bullshit continues. Arbery was known to rob around the area, just last week they had called 911 but he escaped.

Not maintaining certification is not a crime you moron.

You are just an envious failure who failed to defend his community or conserve anything.

Using police powers while not certified means that any actions you took would be difficult to get admitted into court. Any cases he worked on while not certified would be lost now.

Police who are not certified to operate the radar gun can not write tickets based upon radar.

AA had not stolen anything the week before either. And even if he had it would not be grounds for Citizens Arrest a week later.

Arbery most likely had stolen the thousands worth of fishing equipment, and kept coming back for more.

Clearly they had the right to stop him, anti-American traitor.

Actually it’s All American. That was the designation of the 82nd Airborne Division. The All American Division.

These guys are heroes. They were in the unit I was in way back when.https://sandhillssentinel.com/two-82nd-airborne-paratroopers-killed-in-action/

I was with 2 Panther back in the day.

Forum List

Back