Covington kids are never heard shouting "build the wall"

My big question is why wasn't that Maxine Waters woman ever arrested for encouraging people to harass other people while in public? What she demanded that people do is a way to incite riots and now look at what is going on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

The liberal elite social justice terrorists are above the law.
What about these Catholic Christian shits who advocate for rape? Are they innocent too?

One guy makes a stupid remark, and that equates to all of them advocating for rape ? That's pretty stupid.
And yet, even after that, you can't believe one Indian saying he heard some of them shouting about the wall. Are you on the side of the actual video of rape jokes and these kids harassing young women, or are you on the side of one Indian claiming he heard others chanting to build the wall? My money is on the Indian. The video speaks for itself about the truth.

There is no video of them saying build the wall which is irrelevant if they did as it is not a racist thing to say it is nothing more than a political stance.

There is no video of them harassing young women or advocating rape

The video speaks for itself and does not show the same kids

Those kids were victims of unhinged democrat voters.

People will eventually see the ugliness of the democrats base, and send them a strong message.
Yea, it was a Catholic Christian school where many were wearing their MAGA hats and cutting jokes about rape and harassing young women. All the Democrats fault right? Lol! Talk about straight full of shit.
I’m good with you choosing to stay ignorant of the facts. That’s a common practice with people of your caliber.

My big question is why wasn't that Maxine Waters woman ever arrested for encouraging people to harass other people while in public? What she demanded that people do is a way to incite riots and now look at what is going on.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What about these Catholic Christian shits who advocate for rape? Are they innocent too?
How do you know he was catholic it is a random video of someone somewhere saying it'

There is no video of the MAGA hat wearing catholic kids saying any such thing
They weren't all wearing MAGA hats, but they were the same bunch of shits who were together. And there is video of them harassing young women as well.

No there is not a video of them harassing women and there is no evidence this guy was one of them
You can't use google. Get out of here. And no one said it was the same boys. You planted that lie. But ha, you got caught lying about no video didn't you?

People will eventually see the ugliness of the democrats base, and send them a strong message.
Yea, it was a Catholic Christian school where many were wearing their MAGA hats and cutting jokes about rape and harassing young women. All the Democrats fault right? Lol! Talk about straight full of shit.
I’m good with you choosing to stay ignorant of the facts. That’s a common practice with people of your caliber.
Video is your friend. Stay stupid my friend.

How do you know he was catholic it is a random video of someone somewhere saying it'

There is no video of the MAGA hat wearing catholic kids saying any such thing
They weren't all wearing MAGA hats, but they were the same bunch of shits who were together. And there is video of them harassing young women as well.

No there is not a video of them harassing women and there is no evidence this guy was one of them
You can't use google. Get out of here. And no one said it was the same boys. You planted that lie. But ha, you got caught lying about no video didn't you?
Yes you did several times say it was the same boys

There is no video of them harassing women you lying sack of shit

No I did not YOU lied I consistently said that there is no video of them ( the catholic kids in question ) advocating rape and there is not

God bless you always!!!

Holly

One guy makes a stupid remark, and that equates to all of them advocating for rape ? That's pretty stupid.
And yet, even after that, you can't believe one Indian saying he heard some of them shouting about the wall. Are you on the side of the actual video of rape jokes and these kids harassing young women, or are you on the side of one Indian claiming he heard others chanting to build the wall? My money is on the Indian. The video speaks for itself about the truth.

Hey dumbass, there are several videos of the whole thing. The “black Israelites” were the ones calling the kids “faggots” and “white crackers” and the black student an “Uncle Tom”. Your hero, Nathan Shitting Bull, heard the deranged blacks, yet decided not to confront them, but to rather join them and confront the kids, solely because they were white ( a crime for left wingers) and wearing MAGA hats ( strike two!).

YEs and it defeats you bitch'

the video proves you are a small minded pathetic liar

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is no video of them saying build the wall which is irrelevant if they did as it is not a racist thing to say it is nothing more than a political stance.

I never said there was a video of "build the wall" Another friggin lie. I said the Indian said that.

I never said there was a video of "build the wall" Another friggin lie. I said the Indian said that.
You said there was a video of the catholic kids advocating rape and no there is not;

The indian has no credibility

It buried your lying ass with the truth is what it did. Go back and watch it again liar.

The videos prove the Indian is a liar.

It’s also been proven he lied about being a Vietnam vet.

It buried your lying ass with the truth is what it did. Go back and watch it again liar.
No it does not you unbelievable fool

IT IS NOT THE SAME KID OR KIDS

You said there was a video of the catholic kids advocating rape and no there is not;

"If you like it it's not rape" is what they said. What do think that means liar?

The video burns you jackass and you know it

It is some unknown person and none of the catholic kids in question are seen in it

There is no video of them harassing women or advocating rape
That is what I said all along and you LIED

Is this where you post the video supporting your claim?

:popcorn:

"If you like it it's not rape" is what they said. What do think that means liar?
It is not what THEY said it is what some unknown person said

The video is STILL proving you a lliar

I never said they were liar. They were still with the group of students.

I don;t know any of their names? Do you?

I never said they were liar. They were still with the group of students.
Yes you did say that several times and the group of students with the indian is not in the video so you have no idea who they were with

You are so easily defeated it is not even fair you are really an inferior little pathetic tool

How liar?

Forum List

Back