Covington kids are never heard shouting "build the wall"

Posters earlier sad he lied about being in Vietnam and was a Vietnam Vet. The video coming from Phillips himself said he had never been to South Vietnam, and never claimed he did. That verbal admission is indisputable. It was also cleared up as to why he called himself a vet. If by his own admission that is a lie, I've got a whole herd of green Giraffes for sale.

And by the way, you aren't showing me anything. The videos are there for all to see, and the WP article is there to read if you dare to debunk.
The video does not have him saying he was never in Vietnam
You truly are insane. The subtitle of this video is right there, depending on whether you are literate.
When Savannah Guthrie interviewed Nathan Phillips yesterday, he told her that he’s always been more than clear about never having stepped foot in South Vietnam:
Except that he has not always been clear

He stated he is a vietnam veteran which he never was
Unbelievable! You really can't stay on message. You said "the video does not have him saying he was never in Vietnam. The subtitle of the video makes the claim that "he has always been more than clear about never having stepped foot in South Vietnam". Phillips said that on video, but you said the video did not have him saying that. The video proves you are lying.

The subtitle says that NOT the video

The video has him claming to be a vietnam veteran and in the video he never says anything about denying it

He is the liar

And so are you about the covington boys
Oh yes it does. The words from the subtitle are the exact words coming from Phillips. I listened to it twice to confirm. And please, call on anyone on this forum to call me out as wrong. It's as clear as can be what Phillips said. He quoted the exact words from the subtitle.

Posters earlier sad he lied about being in Vietnam and was a Vietnam Vet. The video coming from Phillips himself said he had never been to South Vietnam, and never claimed he did. That verbal admission is indisputable. It was also cleared up as to why he called himself a vet. If by his own admission that is a lie, I've got a whole herd of green Giraffes for sale.

And by the way, you aren't showing me anything. The videos are there for all to see, and the WP article is there to read if you dare to debunk.
He called himself a Vietnam vet and he is not.

The wp article corrects nothing his own words prove he is a liar like you
You didn't post counter evidence or your buddies. You are a loser. You aren't debating facts with counter facts. Conjecture is not acceptable. You lose.

I needed no counter evidence

You presented no evidence refuting the recording of him stating that he is a vietnam veteran

That is fact

He said it

That is fact

It was a lie

That is fact'

You lost from the first post and are my total bitch

You are also a proven lying sack of filth
The WP article explains very clearly the ack ground of Phillips claiming he was a vet. It points out that he was not lying about that. The fact that you aren't intelligent enough to understand it is on you. Not me.
The WP article is wrong as the video proves

WHat is on you is that you are a coward and weasel trying to spin what he said

He lied like the scummy punk he is and you have that in common

Spin all you like bitch you are proven wrong

I have proven you wrong and bested you over and over you are a stupid low iq loser and beneath me many times over
That's not counter evidence. It's a rant. If the WP article is wrong, exactly what is wrong? Calling me a coward is a real coward who can't offer up a rebuttal. You are a loser again.

You aren't besting anything because you aren't saying or producing anything. You lost dick head. You produced no counter documents, videos, or links. You lose again.

The video does not have him saying he was never in Vietnam
You truly are insane. The subtitle of this video is right there, depending on whether you are literate.
When Savannah Guthrie interviewed Nathan Phillips yesterday, he told her that he’s always been more than clear about never having stepped foot in South Vietnam:

Unbelievable! You really can't stay on message. You said "the video does not have him saying he was never in Vietnam. The subtitle of the video makes the claim that "he has always been more than clear about never having stepped foot in South Vietnam". Phillips said that on video, but you said the video did not have him saying that. The video proves you are lying.

The video has him claming to be a vietnam veteran and in the video he never says anything about denying it

He is the liar

Oh yes it does. The words from the subtitle are the exact words coming from Phillips. I listened to it twice to confirm. And please, call on anyone on this forum to call me out as wrong. It's as clear as can be what Phillips said. He quoted the exact words from the subtitle.

Wrong liar

The problem here is you are only referring to the first video

There is more than one video in the link and in the second second he makes no mention of never being on the ground in vietnam he say

" I AM A VIETNAM VETERAN "

That was a lie no matter how much you spin

The second video contradicts the first and shows him saying it in his own words with no qualification

Nice try but you fail and just like your claims about the covington boys you are willfully being a liar

He is the liar

Wrong liar

The problem here is you are only referring to the first videoyou just contradicted your own claim right? Lol!

There is more than one video in the link and in the second second he makes no mention of never being on the ground in vietnam he say

The second video contradicts the first and shows him saying it in his own words with no qualification

Nice try but you fail and just like your claims about the covington boys you are willfully being a liar
Exactly you idiot. In the video he said he never set foot in South Vietnam. And in this second video you are talking about, he still says that according to you. But you already said he lied about being in Vietnam. Is your head glued on right? You do realize you just contradicted your own claim right? Lol!

This is getting ridiculous.

Unless there's a claim that this video was doctored, he clearly say's he's a Vietnam vet.

LOl! You just posted the video of him saying he never set foot in Vietnam, which is what I am saying and your buddy said just the opposite. The WP article clears up clearly why he called himself a vet. He wasn't lying about it.

He is the liar

Wrong liar

The problem here is you are only referring to the first videoyou just contradicted your own claim right? Lol!

Exactly you idiot. In the video he said he never set foot in South Vietnam. And in this second video you are talking about, he still says that according to you. But you already said he lied about being in Vietnam. Is your head glued on right? You do realize you just contradicted your own claim right? Lol!

In the second video he says he is a vietnam veteran NOT ACCORDING TO ME

In the second video he makes no other statement and never says that he never set foot in vietnam'.

The second video proves thee lie and contradicts the first

You are a fucking idiot as well as a liar like your idol phillips stolen valor is

I contradicted nothing I proved you a liar and weasel

I have been consistent over all

He is the liar

Wrong liar

In the second video he makes no other statement and never says that he never set foot in vietnam'.

You are a fucking idiot as well as a liar like your idol phillips stolen valor is

You were the idiot who made the claim that he said he was in Vietnam, and I debunked that claim along time ago, and now you are reinforcing that very claim for me. This is hilarious. You are all over the place with your stories. What a loser. You are so dazed and confused you don't know which story you lied about last.

He is the liar

Wrong liar

You were the idiot who made the claim that he said he was in Vietnam, and I debunked that claim along time ago, and now you are reinforcing that very claim for me. This is hilarious. You are all over the place with your stories. What a loser. You are so dazed and confused you don't know which story you lied about last.

You debunked nothing

He stated he is a vietnam veteran which by definition means he claimed to have been in vientam

You lost and got pwned by words out of his own mouth just like other videos proved you a fucking liar about the convington kids

Unless there's a claim that this video was doctored, he clearly say's he's a Vietnam vet.

LOl! You just posted the video of him saying he never set foot in Vietnam, which is what I am saying and your buddy said just the opposite. The WP article clears up clearly why he called himself a vet. He wasn't lying about it.

Did you miss the part where he CLEARLY states he's a Vietnam vet ?

The military classifies him as a Vietnam era veteran, like I am a Lebanese Occupation era veteran, but neither of us were actually in the combat zones.

So saying your are a Vietnam veteran is just shorthand by many to just be brief as opposed to lie. Phillips has repeatedly stated he is only a Vietnam era veteran in other interviews and locations so I dont think this is really a case of 'stolen valor' or he would not have been more specific elsewhere.

The military classifies him as a Vietnam era veteran, like I am a Lebanese Occupation era veteran, but neither of us were actually in the combat zones.

So saying your are a Vietnam veteran is just shorthand by many to just be brief as opposed to lie. Phillips has repeatedly stated he is only a Vietnam era veteran in other interviews and locations so I dont think this is really a case of 'stolen valor' or he would not have been more specific elsewhere.

Look, he say's in at least one video he's a "Vietnam vet". That's not short for anything, that is clearly stating you were in the Vietnam war.

Looks like this is another bullshit lie that members here and all over the internet are spreading.

"At no point in the video are the Covington H.S. teens ever heard chanting "build the wall", nor do they ever appear to intimidate or belittle anyone who is Native American. The video shows that a small group of men spent approximately two hours harassing and insulting nearly everyone around them, and Phillips placing himself inside the area where the students had gathered"

Teens reported to have 'surrounded and taunted' native by MSM considering legal action
They should definitely sue the fuck out of several bigoted LSM mouthpieces.

All they were doing was waiting for their fucking bus and some nutjob injun doing some fake ass injun dance and pounding on a drum got up in their face, and the next thing you know a bunch of TDS sufferers are telling a bunch of lies about them all over the world.

Of course they should sue.

It makes him a liar

Relax, just another episode of The Reality Ameria Show. In this week's episode, an all-boys Catholic School loads up a caravan of future Bart O'Kavanaghs to go to DC on a field trip to protest women’s reproductive rights. Mayhem ensues when the young entitled private school patriarchs in training, with their MAGA hats on, clash with both black and indigenous peoples at the Lincoln Memorial. Adding to the caterwauling hysteria that follows on unsocial and then corporate state media, the “incident” is captured in video while curiously no adult supervision appears to be present during the egregious offences the young white male Christian soldiers suffered.
Dude, seriously, you have to stop making these weird posts. You are permanently wrecking your reputation here every time you post this shit. Do you REALLY want to become the next MindWars?

Forum List

Back