CDZ Covid Vaccine Thread - what's your take on them?

No credible expert has given scientific evidence to say that vaccine is no good.

You're embarassing yourself here. The OP has an article citing the former VP of Pfizer.
That is not what the VP said or you would have quoted the full statement.

I didn't say VP, I said former VP. From the article in the OP:
April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews in a telephone interview.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.

I could go on and on with examples.

I'm sure you could go on with many fictional examples, but I really think we're wasting time here. There are real world examples of people dying shortly after getting Covid vaccines. Here's a good one that just came out today:

I'm sure you could go on with many fictional examples, but I really think we're wasting time here. There are real world examples of people dying shortly after getting Covid vaccines. Here's a good one that just came out today:
My neighbor's dog died shortly after I got my 2nd dose of Moderna. I am hoping to get it published at the Children's Health Defense website and hopefully The Gateway Pundit and also Natural News. It could be called Human Vaccines Kill Pets. Wouldn't it be amazing if I then read about it here on a link that you posted? On second thought, it wouldn't be that amazing.

No credible expert has given scientific evidence to say that vaccine is no good.

You're embarassing yourself here. The OP has an article citing the former VP of Pfizer.
That is not what the VP said or you would have quoted the full statement.

I didn't say VP, I said former VP. From the article in the OP:
April 7, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer's former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry leading new medicines research and retired from the pharmaceutical giant with “the most senior research position” in his field, spoke with LifeSiteNews in a telephone interview.

He addressed the “demonstrably false” propaganda from governments in response to COVID-19, including the “lie” of dangerous variants, the totalitarian potential for “vaccine passports,” and the strong possibility we are dealing with a “conspiracy” which could lead to something far beyond the carnage experienced in the wars and massacres of the 20th century.
ou are making something up without actually giving us the full report, other than directing us to noted bad propaganda site.

My neighbor's dog died shortly after I got my 2nd dose of Moderna.

Come on Galileo, at least -try- to sound serious.

In fact if antibodies last only six months
Antibodies last at least 6 months. That's the longest it's been tracked.

Vaccines don't hold a candle to natural immunity. To understand why, you'd need to learn a fair amount though. A really good book that explained it to me is this one:
How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity: A Forbidden Doctor Publication

For starters, you need to know that people have 3 types of immunity:
1- Infanty Immunity
2- Innate Immunity
3- Acquired Immunity, or Humoral Immunity

I'll skip the first 2 for the time being, as vaccines don't interact with those. Vaccines deal with the 3rd, Acquired/Humoral Immunity. From the book:
Now the “biggie”, the fun one, the one that is always in the news, the one we believe lies at the heart of all the autoimmune disease explosion, the most perfect part of the inner intelligence inside you that the vaccine industry has laid waste to, is known as acquired immunity or humoral immunity, the learning and adapting part of your immune system. This is the one the medical industry, either does not trust or does not believe will work on its own, and needs drugs to be effective. This is the crowning blessing that Mother Nature gave you to defend yourself against disease, and at the same time, the one the medical industry cannot leave well enough alone. ‘If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.” Well, they broke it. They broke its back…with the chemical inoculations we call vaccinations.

Stockwell CGP, Dr. Jack; Stockwell CGP, Mary. How Vaccines Wreck Human Immunity: A Forbidden Doctor Publication (1) . Dr. Jack and Mary Stockwell, CGP. Kindle Edition.

The authors of the book then go into a detailed explanation as to exactly how vaccines have messed with our immune systems. Well worth getting the book in my view.

strange that the mods dont mind about the virus hoax being discussed here in this section but anything on the facts of 9/11 being discussed of explosives bein planted to bring the towers down gets moved to the conspiracy theories section.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
SO have you checked to see if you have antibodies left? I would think they'd want to test you for further trial info on how long it lasts so they avg it out to a more accurate months till booster shot idea. You should have none left by now.

Dude, we have a whole forum just for wacky conspiracy theories.

I quote from a doctor who's spent a considerable amount of time understanding vaccines and our immune system and all you can do is give me a tired line like that? Just go to some flame bait thread instead of bothering me here, I'm trying to get a serious discussion going on Covid vaccines and vaccines in general.

SO have you checked to see if you have antibodies left? I would think they'd want to test you for further trial info on how long it lasts so they avg it out to a more accurate months till booster shot idea. You should have none left by now.
They still check me every two weeks at the KU school of medicine down town.

That'd be assuming that the vaccine companies actually care to make sure their product is working :p.

I quote from a doctor who's spent a considerable amount of time understanding vaccines and our immune system and all you can do is give me a tired line like that? Just go to some flame bait thread instead of bothering me here, I'm trying to get a serious discussion going on Covid vaccines and vaccines in general.

do yourself a favor,use the ignore button on him.i did years ago.

Alright, so what are they checking -for-?

I might, but giving him a bit more of a chance.

Which is why you still respond to my posts all the time.

So do they disclose to you what the booster will be, the same formula and Cc's or lesser dosage different formula?

Alright, so what are they checking -for-?
Antibodies I would assume. They draw blood and call me a few days later and tell me I am still showing a "robust response".

I'm not a Dr, though.

You're quoting quackery.

More insults with no content. I started making threads here to avoid this type of thing.

Forum List

Back