Covid vaccine enhanced disease - Study

JB70

Rookie
Jul 15, 2021
Why would anyone want to give this to their children???

ADE or vaccine enhanced disease.

Coronavirus vaccines have had major problems with ADE before and never been approved.
"COVID‐19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated."

This study suggest that. More enhancing antibodies left that will leave people very vulnerable. A new shot can hide the problem for a little while.

"1. You take the shot.

2. You get both protective (good) and non-protective (neutral) or possibly enhancing (very bad), antibodies.

3. The protective antibodies are enough to prevent you from getting seriously sick or dying. We all cheer, and all appears to be well in the world. The results look good -- for a while.

4. Over time the antibody titer wanes. Now you don't have enough neutralizing antibodies but still have some of the bad ones which, if you get infected, make it materially more-likely the infection will kill you."

Is that what is happening in Israel you think?

Last edited:
Does this apply to the J&J vaccine as well?

:dunno:
Who knows but that one causes even more cardiac and blood issues. Fuck the J&J one.

Keep in mind we have never made a successful vaccine for a coronavirus, it’s just the nature of coronaviruses. The only ones we have a “seasonal flu shots”, and those are a joke. They haven’t gotten rid of influenza and never will.

Who knows but that one causes even more cardiac and blood issues. Fuck the J&J one.

Keep in mind we have never made a successful vaccine for a coronavirus, it’s just the nature of coronaviruses. The only ones we have a “seasonal flu shots”, and those are a joke. They haven’t gotten rid of influenza and never will.
While I am in agreement with you there. . . that would be, the reason the establishment slandered the J&J vaccine, and pushed folks toward the others, wouldn't it?

:dunno:

My husband took J&J last month---it caused bleeding in him. If you take it, talk to your doctor about avoiding blood thinners and aspirin.
I have no intention of taking any of them. . . my intention here, is motive.

Just seeking understanding of the establishment, and culpability. I wish to understand how much different stake holders know, or if they knew before these decisions were made.

I have a pretty good idea of how much the Deep State knew about what went into different deep political events to establish societal control . . but the intricacies of this one, there are still a lot of known-unknowns.

I have no intention of taking any of them. . . my intention here, is motive.

Just seeking understanding of the establishment, and culpability. I wish to understand how much different stake holders know, or if they knew before these decisions were made.

I have a pretty good idea of how much the Deep State knew about what went into different deep political events to establish societal control . . but the intricacies of this one, there are still a lot of known-unknowns.

The government doesn't need the vaccine to control and manipulate you. There is no way to make millions of people perfect with a vaccine. Even if it is, the USA state does not have a goal of perfect people, perfect society. What distinguishes the USA from Europe is the freedom to enrich, develop and impoverish and fail.

The government doesn't need the vaccine to control and manipulate you. There is no way to make millions of people perfect with a vaccine. Even if it is, the USA state does not have a goal of perfect people, perfect society. What distinguishes the USA from Europe is the freedom to enrich, develop and impoverish and fail.
None of this is about a vaccine or disease silly.

None of this is about a vaccine or disease silly.

I used to be a big believer in conspiracy theories. But when you get to know a little businessmen and politicians, you realize that they don't have a problem with managing the world. All humanity has a few common goals. To be happy or peaceful. To love someone, to be loved, to make love to someone. Afterwards, marrying someone who is reliable and honest among the lovers she/he loves. She/He makes a child and this time works for the sake of her/his children and their future.

More successful and wealthier people are more rational.

Stakeholders such as Fau Chi know very well what’s going on. It will always be the Chinese communist’s virus, and it will let the WHO know if it wants the WHO to know anything more than that, before the WHO then commands the CDC to sanitize their webpage again.

29 Sep 2021 Youtube Bans Vaccine Misinformation
‘....will prohibit misinformation about any vaccine that has been approved by health authorities such as the WHO and are currently being administered.’

This fascism can go son far as to chastise the prisoners for talking between themselves, especially discourse between a vaxxed and an unvaxxed prisoner. The absurdity is compounded when one notes that these prisoners have no access to statistics that compare (obese [italics]) unvaxxed with obese [it.] vaxxed, and reinfection.

Forum List

Back