Covid Isn't Being Spread By Border immigrants. It's being Spread By Ignorant Rightwingers In Red States

Democrats want to blame Republicans with zero proof who the infected and hospitalized really are.
97% of current covid hospitalizations and deaths are unvaccinated people.

That's Trumpers primarily

Click the attachment.

48% of Republicans say they will not get vaccinated

Attachments

• vaccines.png
    vaccines.png
    16.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Earlier this week, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) joined Sean Hannity on Fox News to discuss the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border and, specifically, what Hannity called “the biggest superspreader in the country.”

“I’m going to argue, you know, the high rate of covid positivity at that border — any American that is infected because Joe’s not enforcing the laws of this country, you can blame Joe Biden for covid,” Hannity said, claiming vaguely that migrants crossing the border are driving the current surge in coronavirus cases. “And if you die, I would put the blame on him, too. Why won’t they stop this superspreader event? Because it’s happening in the hundreds and hundreds of thousands.”

“McAllen is a city, its population is about 140,000,” Cruz said. “That means 5 percent of the population of the city consists now of illegal immigrants who tested positive for covid that Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris are just dumping there, one after the other after the other because they won’t enforce the law.”

Nope. Wrong.

The only thing amazing in this story, is everybody spreading this BS, are the same liars that haven't been right about anything.
This is as believable as you folks claiming WE demanded defunding the police.

Earlier this week, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) joined Sean Hannity on Fox News to discuss the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border and, specifically, what Hannity called “the biggest superspreader in the country.”

“I’m going to argue, you know, the high rate of covid positivity at that border — any American that is infected because Joe’s not enforcing the laws of this country, you can blame Joe Biden for covid,” Hannity said, claiming vaguely that migrants crossing the border are driving the current surge in coronavirus cases. “And if you die, I would put the blame on him, too. Why won’t they stop this superspreader event? Because it’s happening in the hundreds and hundreds of thousands.”

“McAllen is a city, its population is about 140,000,” Cruz said. “That means 5 percent of the population of the city consists now of illegal immigrants who tested positive for covid that Joe Biden and Kamala D. Harris are just dumping there, one after the other after the other because they won’t enforce the law.”

Nope. Wrong.

The only thing amazing in this story, is everybody spreading this BS, are the same liars that haven't been right about anything.
LMAO @ the Marxist Propaganda Washington Post .....

You stupid Marxist are gullible enough to believe anything.

The National Border Patrol Council VP says Marxist Propaganda site Washington Post is LYING !!!

National Border Patrol Council VP on COVID-positive migrants being released

Read the attachment in Post 21. You're stupidly wrong.

60% have BEEN vaccinated

A larger per centage than Republicans
Why are you surprised by this?
Ofcourse obedient, ignorant, taxpayer dependent Father Government loving sheep are more likely to take an experimental vaccine because Father Government says you should.

Read the attachment in Post 21. You're stupidly wrong.

60% have BEEN vaccinated

A larger per centage than Republicans

When covid spikes in leftist hell hole and demtard dominated New York, and it will, what will your excuse be?

Nope. Wrong.

Nope. Wrong.

Propaganda Washington Post OPINION piece? REally? Not a damn fact in it--just more of their shitty manipulation.

That's how you feel about your fellow Republicans?

52% of them have gotten the shot

No simpleton, we don’t feel anyway about them. Its their choice. You leftists are so full of feelings you can’t remember what your feelings told you to think just a few minutes ago. That’s why your spineless and weak.

What I want to know is why is the media silent about WHERE these people are being shipped to and if My suspicion is correct, will that information lead to the uncovering of a direct tie of this program to increases in COVID among red states.
The media isn’t reporting on this story because they aren’t whacked out fringe nut cases like yourself.

So-called "right wingers" are U.S. citizens and whatever the hate filled left thinks of them they have the right to make their own decisions about drinking the cool aid. Illegals are easily controlled but the left doesn't seems to have the intellectual capability to determine that the disease ridden criminals are a threat.

That's how you feel about your fellow Republicans?

52% of them have gotten the shot
Cool...I hate “Republicans“ almost as much as I hate Democrats...I just happen to vote with them.
Remember, I fancy myself as a hardcore white nationalist because the data says I should if I hope to keep America American and prosperous.

Forum List

Back