Covid cases have dropped 77%

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost

Amid the dire Covid warnings, one crucial fact has been largely ignored: Cases are down 77% over the past six weeks. If a medication slashed cases by 77%, we’d call it a miracle pill. Why is the number of cases plummeting much faster than experts predicted?

In large part because natural immunity from prior infection is far more common than can be measured by testing. Testing has been capturing only from 10% to 25% of infections, depending on when during the pandemic someone got the virus. Applying a time-weighted case capture average of 1 in 6.5 to the cumulative 28 million confirmed cases would mean about 55% of Americans have natural immunity.

Yet, the media is silent. They want us to continue to live in fear. Well, for those who feared it.

Amid the dire Covid warnings, one crucial fact has been largely ignored: Cases are down 77% over the past six weeks. If a medication slashed cases by 77%, we’d call it a miracle pill. Why is the number of cases plummeting much faster than experts predicted?

In large part because natural immunity from prior infection is far more common than can be measured by testing. Testing has been capturing only from 10% to 25% of infections, depending on when during the pandemic someone got the virus. Applying a time-weighted case capture average of 1 in 6.5 to the cumulative 28 million confirmed cases would mean about 55% of Americans have natural immunity.

Yet, the media is silent. They want us to continue to live in fear. Well, for those who feared it.
Once Trump was gone.....they lowered the sensitivity of the tests.
A decrease in positive tests was guaranteed to happen.

Clearly this has been criminal fraud carried out by the left and their cohorts in the GOP.

1613821660676.png

The MSM has certainly used scared tactics since day one. All negative reports 24/7. Sadly too many duped Americans accepted the propaganda.

However I did appreciate that the roadways were much less crowded, allowing me to get around much easier. The restaurants when open, were much less crowded too. The RV parks too were less crowded. I’m going to miss all of this.

Forum List

Back