COVID-19 National Crisis Came At A 'Good Time' For House Minority Leader D-Schumer

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
....who was just about to be CENSURED (1 of only 9 to be Censure in US history) by US Senators for his violent rhetoric / threat against USSC Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

Another Democrats' arse saved by a 'timely distraction'. He should thank the ChiComs for creating the pandemic that has forced US Senators to deal with much more important issues that dealing with Democrats' irresponsible / dangerous acts.

----------------

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind, and you will pay the price.You won't know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."
-- D-Chuck Schumer

** Threatening Supreme Court Justices Is Never OK | RealClearPolitics

"Dozens of well-known conservative leaders signed a letter released Monday that calls for the censure of Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer after the New York Democrat allegedly threatened Supreme Court Justices Brett Kavanaugh and Neil Gorsuch last week."
** Conservative leaders sign letter calling for Schumer censure over alleged threats to Kavanaugh, Gorsuch

Last edited:
When the noise goes down about the Wuhan Covid-19 virus, I think McConnell will push for the censure of Schumer. He's been a thorn in side of any Senate advances.

The federal / state / local orders to 'shelter in place' to attempt to prevent the spread of COVID-19 have probably also prevented another violent Democrat rhetoric-incited emotionally disturbed / manipulated snowflake attempted assassination of Conservative officials.....

Mayhem and chaos is what the marxist Dims thrive on. There's a lot of little miniature stiffies on the left right now cheering for the Wuhan crud. They need significant pain within the electorate to sell marxism. Prosperity is their kryptonite. I think they're going to be severely disappointed as the virus curve flattens out and jobs and business are restored. Maybe stronger than ever.

Surely the left is used to the Bad Orange Man squatting and shitting in their faces by now.

2 tier justice system. If he was a Republican or trump, the media would be screaming about it 24/7

The Democratic Party needs new leadership. Schumer and Pelosi have driven that party to the lunatic fringe.

Look more carefully.

The terrible twins ARE the moderate edge of The Democrat Party. But only by comparison wih the rest of their cult. I do agree that they're nuts....in terms related to what most un-indoctrinated folks think of as normal.

Forum List

Back