COVID-19 may have been here longer than we thought............

The Trump WH refuses to allow the graph to be seen on the internet? Then how in the hell did you manage to post it on the internet?

He's a leftist liar. Take your pick.

I swear if Hillary or Joe Biden were POTUS, they'd be dead already due to corona fumbling and we'd be hanging on just because there would be hope.

Why is it that you guys need to say how badly Biden or Hillary would be? Neither is president, and we don't know what they would have done.
N1H1 is under Biden's belt how well did he handle it?
We know how Clinton fucked up with Bengahzi since she as SOS was head of all embassy's

Actually, it was under Obama's presidency. Biden was just VP, and while he could help in the decision process, the ultimate decision was up to Obama. As far as Benghazi? I suggest watching the movie "13 Hours" which is about the Benghazi attack. The main person I blame in the death of the ambassador is the CIA station chief who delayed the team from going to rescue him for around 90 min. If they had gone right away, he may have been saved.
Everybody who is reading this thread will notice your dodge of my question
jOE SPEAKS OUT OF TURN AND FOR SOME REASON WAS CORRECTED
And why can't you acknowledge that the SOS is in charge of all U.S. Embassies?

In December @RoyBatty was seriously ill he had all the symptoms, he almost thought he would die did he get the coronavirus?

In December @RoyBatty was seriously ill he had all the symptoms, he almost thought he would die did he get the coronavirus?
Hard to say. I would look to what the actual ailment was. Covid weakens immune system but sickness is usually caused by secondary infections that cannot be stopped because of the body's enhanced, weakened immune response. For instance, this current Covid-19 typically causes pneumonia.

Last edited:
The Trump WH refuses to allow the graph to be seen on the internet? Then how in the hell did you manage to post it on the internet?

I swear if Hillary or Joe Biden were POTUS, they'd be dead already due to corona fumbling and we'd be hanging on just because there would be hope.

Why is it that you guys need to say how badly Biden or Hillary would be? Neither is president, and we don't know what they would have done.
We know how Clinton fucked up with Bengahzi since she as SOS was head of all embassy's

Actually, it was under Obama's presidency. Biden was just VP, and while he could help in the decision process, the ultimate decision was up to Obama. As far as Benghazi? I suggest watching the movie "13 Hours" which is about the Benghazi attack. The main person I blame in the death of the ambassador is the CIA station chief who delayed the team from going to rescue him for around 90 min. If they had gone right away, he may have been saved.

You said it was under Biden's belt, and I said no, it was under Obama's because Biden was VP, and Obama had the final say as to what happened. You then say that I'm dodging and deflect to something Biden said AS VP and was corrected for it. As far as Benghazi? Yes, as SOS, she is in charge, but when the attack happened, there wasn't much in the way of rescue because of the CIA station chief over there who stopped the ambassador's security detail for over 90 min before sending them in to rescue him. I also suggested that you watch the movie "13 Hours" to see how he botched it.

Family member got a nasty cold in late November - with a cough that yet lingers. Doctor now suspect is may be an early and mild case of "the virus". But no test kits available at the moment.

Family member got a nasty cold in late November - with a cough that yet lingers. Doctor now suspect is may be an early and mild case of "the virus". But no test kits available at the moment.
Hopefully your loved one is getting over it and will be OK.

Read an interesting article on my Suddenlink news feed today. Seems that not only are scientists thinking that this virus has been around a lot longer than previously thought, they are also saying that Wuhan may not be the origin of the virus.

They are also saying that it is naturally occurring and not lab grown.

Funny how the media keep pushing this fake news narrative that this didn’t come out of Wuhan.

And leftwing idiots like to regurgitate the fake news here...

You said it was under Biden's belt, and I said no, it was under Obama's because Biden was VP, and Obama had the final say as to what happened. You then say that I'm dodging and deflect to something Biden said AS VP and was corrected for it. As far as Benghazi? Yes, as SOS, she is in charge, but when the attack happened, there wasn't much in the way of rescue because of the CIA station chief over there who stopped the ambassador's security detail for over 90 min before sending them in to rescue him. I also suggested that you watch the movie "13 Hours" to see how he botched it.
Obama put Biden in control so yes it was under Bidens belt answer the question how did Biden do? how many Americans fell victim to N1H1?

Do you have any proof that Hillary didn't email the station Chief and direct him to stand down?
OH that's right her emails were deleted
Was he disciplined? If not why wasn't he?

Hard to say. I would look to what the actual ailment was. Covid weakens immune system but sickness is usually caused by secondary infections that cannot be stopped because of the body's enhanced, weakened immune response. For instance, this current Covid-19 typically causes pneumonia.
Okay, myself for Christmas I was in pain, I really felt bad aches, sore throat, stomach ache but I was still at my aunt's for Christmas but it was difficult after I took Humex for flu for 5 days and then I was cured

Read an interesting article on my Suddenlink news feed today. Seems that not only are scientists thinking that this virus has been around a lot longer than previously thought, they are also saying that Wuhan may not be the origin of the virus.

If you take a natural virus out of it's habitat and replicate the virus in a lab for study then the virus that escapes from the lab is lab grown. If the virus existed for extensive time in it's natural habitat without causing harm to humans then the lab is responsible for the replication and it's exposure to lab technicians.

The Chinese are responsible for this any way you look at it and never take the word of people who blowtorch dogs alive

If you take a natural virus out of it's habitat and replicate the virus in a lab for study then the virus that escapes from the lab is lab grown. If the virus existed for extensive time in it's natural habitat without causing harm to humans then the lab is responsible for the replication and it's exposure to lab technicians.

The Chinese are responsible for this any way you look at it and never take the word of people who blowtorch dogs alive

Sorry, but the virus is natural in origin, not man made. You gotta quit with the conspiracy theory crap.

No matter where you go online these days, there’s bound to be discussion of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Some folks are even making outrageous claims that the new coronavirus causing the pandemic was engineered in a lab and deliberately released to make people sick. A new study debunks such claims by providing scientific evidence that this novel coronavirus arose naturally.

All they can say for certain is that it was most certainly NOT developed in the CCP Wuhan bioweapons lab and funded by the Obama Administration

Sorry, but the virus is natural in origin, not man made. You gotta quit with the conspiracy theory crap.

No matter where you go online these days, there’s bound to be discussion of coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Some folks are even making outrageous claims that the new coronavirus causing the pandemic was engineered in a lab and deliberately released to make people sick. A new study debunks such claims by providing scientific evidence that this novel coronavirus arose naturally.
You are not very smart. See even if the virus is natural and was being studied in the Wuhan lab, this requires human induced replication and exposure to humans of the natural virus. I am not surprised that what I said went over your head Miss Wang

Why are you defending people who boil dogs alive?

Forum List

Back