Covid-19 Has Killed As Many Americans As The 1918 Pandemic

How does your wife suddenly gain new employment in March working with Covid patients? Out of a thousand jobs, that just happens to be the one??????

She did not gain new employment in March working with Covid patients, last March was when they started to see them on a regulars basis. You might recall there was not a lot of them prior to that. She has been an RN since 2013

She was already a critical care nurse working at the VA. The VA in Feb of 2020 closed her 10 bed unit and did a 6 week retrofit of and turned it into a negative pressure area for treating COVID patients. They a few months later did a second ward as well. While her unit was closed they were working out of the SICU and that is where she works also when she is not in the COVID unit.

Her work garnered her the attention of the ICU manger since they were now co-located and he asked her to join his unit. Over the last few months she has been learning the part of the ICU job she did not already know, which was mostly Vents and drips. The rest she already had been doing.

Very few countries are fully vaccinated

And most of those are rather small populations

The average in advanced, wealthy countries is only about 75%

Thats canada’s number while the US is about 63%

I dont know if the wuflu has been politicized all over the world the way libs have politicized it in America

But I rather doubt it

And?

What does that have to do with my comment?

In your opinion. Apparently you have given up on personal choice and your right to it.

Oh please. Decisions are made in favor of protecting the public health and you guys think the Nazis took over (who relaxed compulsory vaccines in their day). Ridiculous.

But you don't complain about them and you wear them like a good little boy forced to eat his peas and carrots.

Taxes are necessary to run the country to pay for things that you are against? Why are you pussying out now? You give your tax dollars to feed people, I bet you hate that.

Weird shit, dude.
Who says I wear my seat belt?

and if people do, maybe they like the idea of not flying through the windshield....its really sad that the govt has to force you to wear yours. Built that's lefties for ya.....they can't do anything until daddy govt tells them what to do.....

An anti-vaxxer. It figures.
Lol MM you excel at quick comebacks! Thanks for giving me at least one good laugh a day! Now of course anyone reading this thread who doesn’t have a clue about anyone’s position on this issue will question why this is funny- perfect!

Wow. I would’ve never pegged Lesh to be a long-time anti-vaxxer; I had that one wrong lmao

and if people do, maybe they like the idea of not flying through the windshield....its really sad that the govt has to force you to wear yours. Built that's lefties for ya.....they can't do anything until daddy govt tells them what to do.....
since seat belt laws reduce injury and death by half...

Decisions in seat belt cases generally follow the reasoning used in many other cases involving related highway safety issues, such as laws requiring mandatory helmet use by motorcyclists and securing small children in child restraints, which view such regulations as a reasonable exercise of a state's police power in the interests of the public health and welfare.

since seat belt laws reduce injury and death by half...

Decisions in seat belt cases generally follow the reasoning used in many other cases involving related highway safety issues, such as laws requiring mandatory helmet use by motorcyclists and securing small children in child restraints, which view such regulations as a reasonable exercise of a state's police power in the interests of the public health and welfare.
Ok......wearing them is a good idea

You wear it, cuck.

Is it sad that the government has to force people to do something they should be doing anyway? Is that really your question?

You wear it, cuck.

Is it sad that the government has to force people to do something they should be doing anyway? Is that really your question?
No the question is why do you need the govt to tell you to wear one.....why do you care if others wear it?

You get orgasmic over having the govt control people.....what's it like to be a NAZI?

So you're going to prevent people from dying?
Are you Anakin Skywalker?

What other laws do we need?

We should ban cars...how many lives per year would that save?

No the question is why do you need the govt to tell you to wear one.....why do you care if others wear it?

Does everything go over your head? The point is, you already do things you are told to.

You get orgasmic over having the govt control people.....what's it like to be a NAZI?

You mean like trying to prevent gay marriage or passing laws to get citizens to report on other citizens for having anything at all to do with abortions? Or wanting to rewrite libel laws because the press is too tough on you know who? Thankfully at least the conservative right shrank enough so that they don't get in the way much of marijuana legalization.

So you're going to prevent people from dying?
Are you Anakin Skywalker?

What other laws do we need?

We should ban cars...how many lives per year would that save?

^More weird shit from the cuck who hates being told what to do but follows hundreds of laws without ever questioning them.

Does everything go over your head? The point is, you already do things you are told to.

You mean like trying to prevent gay marriage or passing laws to get citizens to report on other citizens for having anything at all to do with abortions? Or wanting to rewrite libel laws because the press is too tough on you know who? Thankfully at least the conservative right shrank enough so that they don't get in the way much of marijuana legalization.

^More weird shit from the cuck who hates being told what to do but follows hundreds of laws without ever questioning them.
First, I wore my seat belt before the govt, because I'm not retarded....try reading my posts....And you need the govt to tell you to wear one. Do you need the govt to tell you not to drop a plugged in hair dryer in the tub while you take a bath......think about how many lives that law would save......you're a moron and a lemming

I dont flow all the laws, I speed like a demon.......but I guess you do.......you're full of shit

The press libel laws should be changed.....the press is awful and lie to people ALL the time......They should be responsible when they do reporting....not just run partisan hit pieces against republicans.....

g5000
The 1918 Flu was worse as the population was much smaller and the death numbers are more accurate

Don’t worry we will replace the 700,000 with nice folks from Central America, Haiti and Afghanistan

CDC reports 94% of so called Covid deaths are not from Covid.

Your side lies and steals and hates.

That is what it does.

That is all it does....

If like to see that evidence from the CDC where it states it's not from covid.
See how brave you are.

I was initially skeptical. But jumped on it as soon as I could get it.

Even had a few false tries where they screwed up appointments and ran out.

Got vaxxed in mid March

I want this to be over
We all want it to be over, but atlas---its not over and it will get worse this winter.

We all want it to be over, but atlas---its not over and it will get worse this winter.
"Atlas"...Dr. Charles Atlas?

Freudian slip threre huh

If people will just get vaccinated it can be over.

Sure beats the advice from an 8th grade dropout, you believe.

Forum List

Back